How long doe's it take to see result's from leanmaxxing ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I have been leanmaxxing for 7-8 day's now on a caloric deficit between 100-300 calorie's (estimating) and burning(low-mid intensity) through work and athletics carnival event (also did sprinting and 800m but only one time). I have been eating healthy asf no junk or any refined sugar/snacks/gronolla bar's.

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Artemis
when your BF% and weight start to go down

Also you don’t need to cut out junk food and you probably shouldn’t because that’s unsustainable. Just make sure you have enough protein.

• Love it
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Also you don’t need to cut out junk food and you probably shouldn’t because that’s unsustainable. Just make sure you have enough protein.
your telling me I can eat KFC if i wanted to ? and sitll cut ?!?!?!?! thats awesome wtf....

but isnt eating junk food gonna decrease my muscle building chance in the first two years of training (lifting) ?

real men just stop eating till they are lean

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 21531, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
your telling me I can eat KFC if i wanted to ? and sitll cut ?!?!?!?! thats awesome wtf....

but isnt eating junk food gonna decrease my muscle building chance in the first two years of training (lifting) ?
Yes as long as you‘re in a calorie deficit

and nah

Yes as long as you‘re in a calorie deficit

and nah
as a natty lifter im gonna do first two yrs bodybuilding then the rest powerlifting/strength because 90% of ur max natty potential gains is within the first two year's

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle
I have been leanmaxxing for 7-8 day's now on a caloric deficit between 100-300 calorie's (estimating) and burning(low-mid intensity) through work and athletics carnival event (also did sprinting and 800m but only one time).
You are joking, right? :feelskek:

How long?

Well, how about 6 months? :feelshehe:

as a natty lifter im gonna do first two yrs bodybuilding then the rest powerlifting/strength because 90% of ur max natty potential gains is within the first two year's
Don’t overthink getting lean. Calorie deficit is the #1 rule by far then eating a good amount of protein. Everything else isn't really necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Fasting was natural in ancient times

That's why u get such a test boost after refeeding after a fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
How old are you? Heightmaxxing is a meme unless you are young and have enough money for hgh and aromatase inhibitors
turning 17 this yr

How old are you? Heightmaxxing is a meme unless you are young and have enough money for hgh and aromatase inhibitors
heightmaxxing is mainly protien,HGH and Sleep right ?

Yes and also keeping estrogen low, since estrogen causes your growth plates to fuse
how low a BF to prevent estrogen fusing my growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Solar

When your leptin levels return to normal it is

Before: 15% bf

20221010 180536

After: 12% bf

20230322 175224

Really depends on your genetics. Took me like 4 months with a shit diet. Just don't eat carbs, watch your calories, and eventually you'll be lean

Like a day or two, your body will cut out a bit of water and you’ll start looking flatter, if you’re training and cutting, have a little cheat when you start getting too flat cuz it gets demotivating in the gym, that’s if ur not under a schedule to cut

A couple months to reach your desired BF% provided you are disciplined. Assuming you have a few setbacks like most do on their first cut, it could be 6-8 months