How long would it take to get from 25% body fat to 12-15?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
From August to October I got fat as fuck because all I was doing was focusing on making money and neglected the other aspects of my life. I used a machine at the gym which measured my body fat percentage at 30% JFL.

I’ve been going to the gym for a month now consistently and dieting with a few cheat meals and made noticeable progress. I must get lean before May.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Nick.Harte
3 months if dedicated as shit and doing it healthy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and N1666
3 months if dedicated as shit and doing it healthy
Lifefuel tbh. Is it just simple as being in a calorie deficit with high protein, lifting weights and a bit of cardio per week?

just stop eating

Lifefuel tbh. Is it just simple as being in a calorie deficit with high protein, lifting weights and a bit of cardio per week?
Yes you need like 1k cal deficit 10k steps a day alongside going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: N1666
swear dis nigga been at like 20% bf since like 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zaq, Niksy, standardcel and 3 others
keeping health, some muscle and being commited to it: 4 months

From August to October I got fat as fuck because all I was doing was focusing on making money and neglected the other aspects of my life. I used a machine at the gym which measured my body fat percentage at 30% JFL.

I’ve been going to the gym for a month now consistently and dieting with a few cheat meals and made noticeable progress. I must get lean before May.
1 month

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and N1666
swear dis nigga been at like 20% bf since like 2021
Yeah JFL, it's the only thing holding me back. I know the importance of being lean, I was sort of lean once and the facial difference is insane, but I just can't stay consistent. I've also had to move countries twice so it just ruins my progress

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint, Toth's thot and BrahminBoss

what weight did you become? assuming you are actually 30%

what weight did you become? assuming you are actually 30%
Around 80kg, the last time I weighed myself before that I was 65

I would not recommend fast weight loss because you will have skin that sags.

• +1
Around 80kg, the last time I weighed myself before that I was 65
then you arent fat as fuck stop this attention seeking female tier behaviour, 80kg is a better weight than 65kg unless you are an actual tiny midget which i doubt you are

• Hmm...
then you arent fat as fuck stop this attention seeking female tier behaviour, 80kg is a better weight than 65kg unless you are an actual tiny midget which i doubt you are
Where is the attention seeking? I asked a simple question. Also you are a massive retard, adding 15kg of fat is not better :lul:

Where is the attention seeking? I asked a simple question.
you said "i got fat as fuck" implying you became morbidly obese which you didnt you went from twink tier to normal weight

you said "i got fat as fuck" implying you became morbidly obese which you didnt you went from twink tier to normal weight
And how is that attention seeking? Again all I did was ask a simple question, you haven't seen a picture of my physique to determine whether it's "normal" or not.

If you aren't going to provide anything useful, like simply answering the question, then why reply?

around 4 months

• +1
And how is that attention seeking? Again all I did was ask a simple question, you haven't seen a picture of my physique to determine whether it's "normal" or not.

If you aren't going to provide anything useful, like simply answering the question, then why reply?
because i am 82kg and if someone called me fat i'd laugh at them for their stupidity, no idea how you consider yourself to be a fat fuck while weighing 80kg

• Ugh..
because i am 82kg and if someone called me fat i'd laugh at them for their stupidity, no idea how you consider yourself to be a fat fuck while weighing 80kg
Good for you?