how many cels here used HGH

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
a lot of niggas here have said HGH is something theyve actually tried and is cope. Anyone else on this forum legitimately try HGH and get results? while thier plates were open ofc

@ht-normie-ascending @OldVirgin @PubertyMaxxer @ItisOver @AscendingHero @Henry_Gandy @johnpop @Alibaba69 @nelson

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren, AscendingHero and Deleted member 5786
ur 6 feet, invest that money in face surgery instead

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
yes, its all about genetics, you won't stunt your height if you are not malnourished during puberty
and won't grow anything with hgh

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4614
yes, its all about genetics, you won't stunt your height if you are not malnourished during puberty
and won't grow anything with hgh
did u deadass try hgh for 6+ months at 16 or younger with forsure open plates tho>?

My bone age was tested at 14 so my plates were very open. I had 2” predicted to grow and grew 2.25” I used it for exactly 6 months.
nice, however at bone age 14 the avg person grows 5.25 inches on average i thought no?

Idk the average. This was 2 years ago, I was nearly 16, not sure how chronological vs bone age plays a role. It was like 14 and 4 months IIRC, I could pull up the old files if you are really interested. I had already grown a lot vertically I was super super narrow though and extremely androgynous.
yessir would love to see it plz pm me

Leg Lenghtening is the only heightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Yeah it’s legit I grew. Don’t regret it.

i tried but after one week i got tired of pinning every day

its mixing the powder with the water, drawing the liquid on syringe, cleaning the injection area, injecting... too much of a hassle and waste of cash for little benefit

a lot of niggas here have said HGH is something theyve actually tried and is cope. Anyone else on this forum legitimately try HGH and get results? while thier plates were open ofc

@ht-normie-ascending @OldVirgin @PubertyMaxxer @ItisOver @AscendingHero @Henry_Gandy @johnpop @Alibaba69 @nelson
HGH works, but you need a lot with tempered expectations