How many cycles of RAD-140 will it take

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron
I'm skinny fat 95 kg 5'10 and I plan on bulking but will 2 cycles be enough to get big enough so I can look insane when I cut? I got black genetics so that might help

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Just do anavar if you don't want to inject and do something safe

Depends on starting point, response to training and response to Rad. It’s impossible to know

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
I'm skinny fat 95 kg 5'10 and I plan on bulking but will 2 cycles be enough to get big enough so I can look insane when I cut? I got black genetics so that might help
How can you be skinny fat if your 95kg lol. Im also 5'10 but Im skinny/fit weighing 65kg

• +1
How can you be skinny fat if your 95kg lol. Im also 5'10 but Im skinny/fit weighing 65kg
well I lost hella weight I guess I'm moreso fat then skinny fat but it isnt ogre like I used to also my waist is rlly small so i mainly have a beer belly more than actually being fat and big

well I lost hella weight I guess I'm moreso fat then skinny fat but it isnt ogre like I used to also my waist is genetically small so i mainly have a beer belly more than actually being fat and big
Ok, how old are you?

Huge fucking W so i can take it on the bulk and cut? yoooooo I fuckin love u maso thanks
Yes but make sure you take a break before using it again. Cycle should 8-10 weeks at most, and use enclo to maintain test levels

• +1
Yes but make sure you take a break before using it again. Cycle should 8-10 weeks at most, and use enclo to maintain test levels
yeah I was thinking of doing 6 week cycles and take 2 month breaks in-between

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Shouldn't roid if under 6' imo or at least see what your peaked natural physique looks like

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger