How many hapas were born after ww2, and how many do you estimate in total? because of yellowfever.

How many hapas were created from whites coping, or just not wanting to deal with white women

• Over a million

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Under a million

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Several Million

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Some say not many lol.

I think they're a rational choice btw as asian women are often cleaner, smarter than white women on the average.
Compensation is a powerful thing asians are doing, and whites are being retarded etc.

yellow fever is real

Some say not many lol.

I think they're a rational choice btw as asian women are often cleaner, smarter than white women on the average.
Compensation is a powerful thing asians are doing, and whites are being retarded etc.
More hapas were born in ancient ages than present ....central asian countries and turkic people are a result of Mongols raping Russian and iranic women

More hapas were born in ancient ages than present ....central asian countries and turkic people are a result of Mongols raping Russian and iranic women
and i guess you find it sad lol

and i guess you find it sad lol
I'm not white nor any of those said mongoloid communities ...and i admire the Mongols for showing whites their true places