HOW MANY OF YOU FUCKS ARE PAYING FOR SOME LTBS ONLYFANS

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
MAN THE FUCK UP. IF MOST DUDES ARENT GETTING PUSSY FOR SHIT AND THERES PLENTY OF NORMIES ON HERE THEN I KNOW A GOOD CHUNK OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE PAYING FOR SOME 2/10 ROASTIE TO RATE YOUR PENIS OR TO WATCH HER FUCK SOME GIGA TYRONE

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Meteor21, cvzvvc and 4 others
None we ain’t simpinnn

What’s the problem? I pay $400 plus in subscriptions not including tips. Sometimes I’ll pay to message her but it’s no big deal just technology evolving to make our lives better

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Elvisandreaa, John124 and 4 others
What’s the problem? I pay $400 plus in subscriptions not including tips. Sometimes I’ll pay to message her but it’s no big deal just technology evolving to make our lives better
post pics of the girls

cause they think they got a chance with them

cause they think they got a chance with them
lol no they don't think they have a chance with them. they just want to talk with them or see some pics or movies.

I suspect that my incel friend does pay for OF.

lol no they don't think they have a chance with them. they just want to talk with them or see some pics or movies.

I suspect that my incel friend does pay for OF.
then why don't do it w hot girls jfl

post pics of the girls
I support my community
4A73B08E 6583 4A6A A946 80FADEE195E5

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
They are lowT

Most of this forum are paying members of
Blacked.com
and Blackedraw.com

What do you expect? :soy:

Increasing female standards -> Vast majority of men considered undesirable -> Increasing loneliness/alienation -> COVID-19 accelerating isolation and despair -> Men turn to social media to form parasocial relationships with women who still treat them like subhumans even while receiving their hard-earned money -> Men lose resources (financial, etc.) that would otherwise enable them to date and develop a family, buy a home -> Increased loneliness and further atomization

You couldn't write this shit even if you wanted to. It really is sick

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: John124 and Blackgymmax