How many points does being in love add?

daveo

daveo

Iron
Had a fwb with a cute girl last month and after 4 weeks of fucking and hanging out she said a guy she is in love with contacted her again and she can’t see me anymore. She showed me the chats so it’s legit. How many psl points does someone get when they are being loved?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Demir and Ritalincel
Autistic thread

You had your heart broken and you're wondering why it happened. The truth is, only she knows

Autistic thread

You had your heart broken and you're wondering why it happened. The truth is, only she knows
nah i just wanted to know if women behave differently when they’re in love or would she still want to see me if i was chad?

Had a fwb with a cute girl last month and after 4 weeks of fucking and hanging out she said a guy she is in love with contacted her again and she can’t see me anymore. She showed me the chats so it’s legit. How many psl points does someone get when they are being loved?
Its just a chad that pumps and dumps her once in a while. Women love hot men. Contact her in a week and continue where you were.

Its just a chad that pumps and dumps her once in a while. Women love hot men. Contact her in a week and continue where you were.
dude i saw the guy he’s no where near chad level lol but whatever no good advice here i guess for these kind of topics

dude i saw the guy he’s no where near chad level lol but whatever no good advice here i guess for these kind of topics
Mogs u tho

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan

• +1
Reactions: daveo
The guy probably mogs you thats why she left
If you mogged him, she'd stay with you
Just wait for the pump and dump and then let her come back

The guy probably mogs you thats why she left
If you mogged him, she'd stay with you
Just wait for the pump and dump and then let her come back
not at all