How mods allow users like these on here

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Now go to any forum and tell facts about LGBT and other topics that normies love so much, they will instantly ban you from the sites.

Yet mods allow faggots like @Harold O'brien and some other on this forum that dont contribute anything than shitty bluepills, faggotry and other weird shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deprived, Deleted member and 3 others
Asdadsdqw

Ban retards and foidlike users that come straight frome reddit.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Xangsane, Deprived and 3 others
Cracking Up Reaction GIF

I'm going to keep posting and there's nothing you can do about it

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AllesScheiße
If I see Harold in real life I will legit slit that faggot/tranny/foids throat. Worst user ever. I hate that faggot creature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 12192, ropemax and 1 other person
If I see Harold in real life I will legit slit that faggot/tranny/foids throat. Worst user ever. I hate that faggot creature
Blame the owner for allowing these shits on this forum, as a blackpilled user go on a different forum full of faggots and tell them your opinions, facts and they will instantly ban you. Yet this site does completely opposite

Blame the owner for allowing these shits on this forum, as a blackpilled user go on a different forum full of faggots and tell them your opinions, facts and they will instantly ban you. Yet this site does completely opposite
let’s make a trek over to @kjsbdfiusdf forum, fuck this faggot place

so now you want to be like a bluepilled community? mirin consistency :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
thoughts?

@n0rthface @Lihito @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
free speech goes both ways

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Danish_Retard
I already eviscemogged him not sure whats he doing Here

Probably an elaborate troll , dont worry

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Redditors like him are amusing to keep around.

Now go to any forum and tell facts about LGBT and other topics that normies love so much, they will instantly ban you from the sites.

Yet mods allow faggots like @Harold O'brien and some other on this forum that dont contribute anything than shitty bluepills, faggotry and other weird shit.
Blame the rule change. Homosexual users were automatically banned and had no chance to plea. But now they are free to roam, and the 'new rule' of not posting gay content seems to be loosely defined and I rarely see punishments handed out for it, if any

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and AlexBrown84
masc copers like you are the most bluepilled on this site

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Blame the rule change. Homosexual users were automatically banned and had no chance to plea. But now they are free to roam, and the 'new rule' of not posting gay content seems to be loosely defined and I rarely see punishments handed out for it, if any

he's not gay or dumb, he just doesnt have anything to talk about so he embraced this basic contrarian troll niche

He's baiting
It's high effort bait so it's hard to detect. Likely a subhuman with a lot of free time
I do not care needs ban