How much can I realistically ascend with a wagecuck job and softmaxing?

D

Deleted member 26116

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!
I will find myself a job next month. Nothing that will pay me so well as I desire, but enough to afford cosmetic procedures. Note the term I used: cosmetic procedures, not surgeries. It does not involve the breaking of my bones.

I will meet the dentist to fix my somewhat broken teeth and whiten them. Remove the dark line under my eye with peeling. Clean the remaining acne with a dermatologist. Lose face fat to have more angular features. Apply castor oil on my hair. Hit the gym to build a more athletic body. Reduce dark spots on my face and boost collagen with an anti-aging treatment. Serum drops in the eyes to brighten them.

I have read quite a lot about surgeries, and they repel me. Rhinoplasty results in men are not convincing. Genioplasty is too unreliable. Leg lengthening could cripple me. These surgeries would cost me a lot and I would take very long to heal.

This can be achieved in one year. From then onwards, my attractiveness will be partly dependent on my social skills and, to a lesser degree, my status.

What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, It'snotover, Yliaster and 1 other person
dnrd u ape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
If a guy has no girlfriend then don’t date him because it means there is something wrong with him

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I will find myself a job next month. Nothing that will pay me so well as I desire, but enough to afford cosmetic procedures. Note the term I used: cosmetic procedures, not surgeries. It does not involve the breaking of my bones.

I will meet the dentist to fix my somewhat broken teeth and whiten them. Remove the dark line under my eye with peeling. Clean the remaining acne with a dermatologist. Lose face fat to have more angular features. Apply castor oil on my hair. Hit the gym to build a more athletic body. Reduce dark spots on my face and boost collagen with an anti-aging treatment. Serum drops in the eyes to brighten them.

I have read quite a lot about surgeries, and they repel me. Rhinoplasty results in men are not convincing. Genioplasty is too unreliable. Leg lengthening could cripple me. These surgeries would cost me a lot and I would take very long to heal.

This can be achieved in one year. From then onwards, my attractiveness will be partly dependent on my social skills and, to a lesser degree, my status.

What do you think?
castor oil for thinning is cope, removing dark circles with peeling is cope, serum drops in eye to brighten them is also cope

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
get genio and/or rhino or keep coping

“I will find myself a job next month” I’m sure you are lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
i turned into a subhuman oldcel this month. life got even worse and theres more to come

Pill me on castor oil. Also achieving peak softmaxx should always be the first step before you even consider surgery. I need rhino but risk is high of botching.

Onlyfans for surgerymaxxing works

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
john doe.....sounds like john cope

as realistic as me ascending with tinder and bass