HOW MUCH CAN SOFTMAXXING HELP YOU? (taking a non maxxed out MTN)

T

thenext_chad

Iron
lets say that MTN is tall (6FT)
he is on a high bodyfat (not a single ab showing)
have thin neck
have shit hair
not good enough skincare
but he still somehow be a MTN
after hitting the gym and leanmaxxing,training neck and improving hair
how much can he ascend?
(obviously he should have decent feautures like:decent eye area bc you cannot be an MTN at high bodyfat with a good eyearea saving your bloated face)

Brb let me just imagine what you look like

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, Heinrich Schmidt, sayi and 1 other person
and im not talking about my self im asking what if we maxxout a guy who looks average but still didnt reach his full potentiol

I went from ltn to chadlite base

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
I went from ltn to chadlite base
Bhai is there any way to know if you will look good after losing fat, I think I'm low LTN atm(35% bf, acne, Haven't takem care of my hair in years, Still I've got model tier eyebrows and generally good eye area with no uee) also I'm 6'3 and have naturally great frame, Fucking hell I need motivation to lose fat, It's so fucking annoying though I love butter chicken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
most people just need to softmaxx, gain 10-15 lbs of muscle, eat healthy, do sports regularly and youre done lol

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
lets say that MTN is tall (6FT)
he is on a high bodyfat (not a single ab showing)
have thin neck
have shit hair
not good enough skincare
but he still somehow be a MTN
after hitting the gym and leanmaxxing,training neck and improving hair
how much can he ascend?
(obviously he should have decent feautures like:decent eye area bc you cannot be an MTN at high bodyfat with a good eyearea saving your bloated face)
IMG 7433

most people just need to softmaxx, gain 10-15 lbs of muscle, eat healthy, do sports regularly and youre done lol
no softmaxxes for your forehead

Search it. It's basically just a realistic wig glued to your head. Jfl at getting hair transplants tbh
is there any risks of it accidentally falling off or is it perma glued on there until a barber takes it off?