rayvez
goober
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2025
- Posts
- 94
- Reputation
- 60
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
mei mean the second and fourth pic are regular just wanted to diss myself b4 others didthen take a regular pic you dont NEEDme
you didnt descend it looks better imoSorry for mega psl squint mog gay face in all pics I don’t have any regular pics jfl
You think? All my friends were dissing meyou didnt descend it looks better imo
still listening to your "friends" opinions in 2026You think? All my friends were dissing me
Good advice coming from a 25 year old lltnYou went from subhuman to subhuman with a haircut
Says the autistic wiggerGood advice coming from a 25 year old lltn
Good one jackass. Serious advice, you look gay, lock the fuck in. Also, get rid of your piercingsSays the autistic wigger
I get hundreds of likes on Tinder, i don't need subhuman advice, i do what i wantGood one jackass. Serious advice, you look gay, lock the fuck in. Also, get rid of your piercings
You look like you get get hundreds of likes on grindrI get hundreds of likes on Tinder, i don't need subhuman advice, i do what i wantView attachment 5716702
You look like rich dudes sing you to smash your buttYou look like you get get hundreds of likes on grindr
Is English your first language?You look like rich dudes sing you to smash your butt
Typing mistake, that's all. But you know what? I apologize, you came here looking foe honest advice and i just treated you bad. I' sorry.Is English your first language?
Thanks G imma rep all your replies nowTyping mistake, that's all. But you know what? I apologize, you came here looking foe honest advice and i just treated you bad. I' sorry.
dude your eyelids are bigger than my foreskinI get hundreds of likes on Tinder, i don't need subhuman advice, i do what i wantView attachment 5716702
dude your eyelids are bigger than my foreskin
Worst day everyou kinda look like Timothy Haireth