How much did my haircut descend me?

rayvez

rayvez

goober
Joined
Oct 28, 2025
Posts
94
Reputation
60
Sorry for mega psl squint mog gay face in all pics I don’t have any regular pics jfl
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7298.jpeg
    IMG_7298.jpeg
    465 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7299.jpeg
    IMG_7299.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7297.jpeg
    IMG_7297.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6798.jpeg
    IMG_6798.jpeg
    539.8 KB · Views: 0
then take a regular pic you dont NEED😬 me
 
You went from subhuman to subhuman with a haircut
 
No descension in sight (y)
 
  • +1
Reactions: rayvez
Good one jackass. Serious advice, you look gay, lock the fuck in. Also, get rid of your piercings
I get hundreds of likes on Tinder, i don't need subhuman advice, i do what i want
HIdtzuEWUAAv8T6
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats and rayvez
Is English your first language?
Typing mistake, that's all. But you know what? I apologize, you came here looking foe honest advice and i just treated you bad. I' sorry.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rayvez
Typing mistake, that's all. But you know what? I apologize, you came here looking foe honest advice and i just treated you bad. I' sorry.
Thanks G imma rep all your replies now
 
  • +1
Reactions: El abominacion
looking better
don't listen to these fools. although i prefer long hair, short hair looks better on you
 
  • +1
Reactions: rayvez

Similar threads

X
Replies
7
Views
36
adi.mike
adi.mike
ltnchang
Replies
4
Views
40
ltnchang
ltnchang
Randomgrey/
Discussion Haircut
Replies
3
Views
34
overforme3
overforme3
❗❗❗
Replies
15
Views
97
❗❗❗
❗❗❗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top