how much ML of filler was used?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
gonna go for filler for now as I can't afford zygomatic implants yet, and my zygos are just like hers on the before so how many ml would I need to get the same result as her (yeah I know she's subhuman in the after but I want the cheek results tbh)

Attachments

• before-and-after-cheek-filler-treatment.jpg
    before-and-after-cheek-filler-treatment.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Brb calculating volume of her facial features

4.4894584896ml

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rasputin, NormieKilla and Deleted member 8583
Brb calculating volume of her facial features
im putting you on ignore you fucking ugly ogre gypsy cunt you never contribute anything u just stink up my threads with ur Shrek face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER, NormieKilla, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
Minimum 5ml. You need to get the filler injected on the bone, with a highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid.

gonna go for filler for now as I can't afford zygomatic implants yet, and my zygos are just like hers on the before so how many ml would I need to get the same result as her (yeah I know she's subhuman in the after but I want the cheek results tbh)
That eye-area made me puke a little in the mouth ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
im putting you on ignore you fucking ugly ogre gypsy cunt you never contribute anything u just stink up my threads with ur Shrek face
[IMG alt="ineedhelo4844"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/8/8583.jpg?1599052476[/IMG]
ineedhelo4844
BellerinMaxxing
Joined Jul 24, 2020
Time Online 243:22
Posts1,578Reputation1119

A 2020 cel plus a less than 1:1 react post ratio it is over

also Ik you read this jfl

Minimum 5ml. You need to get the filler injected on the bone, with a highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
swear? 5ml is stupid tier tbh

swear? 5ml is stupid tier tbh
Thats 2.5ml per site, and is needed to build volume. Brasilian filler experts are always using 10-20 ml for whole face (jaw/chin/cheeks) and they have the best results.

Thats 2.5ml per site, and is needed to build volume. Brasilian filler experts are always using 10-20 ml for whole face (jaw/chin/cheeks) and they have the best results.
jfl tbh, is migration risk high with 2.5 on each cheek

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
you can always disolve them

It depends on your starting anatomy and what aesthetic goal you're trying to achieve.

One of my mates needed 4ML of cheek filler to get a noticable result, but my injector was able to give me a cut chiseled high lateral cheekbone with only 0.5ML of product, in total. We both go to the same injector.

Filler is all about manipulating light and shadows, and creating optical aesthetic illusions. So please don't think that you need to pump astronomical amounts of product in order to get results.

Everybody's face is different - there's not one universal recipe for creating aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
It depends on your starting anatomy and what aesthetic goal you're trying to achieve.

One of my mates needed 4ML of cheek filler to get a noticable result, but my injector was able to give me a cut chiseled high lateral cheekbone with only 0.5ML of product, in total. We both go to the same injector.

Filler is all about manipulating light and shadows, and creating optical aesthetic illusions. So please don't think that you need to pump astronomical amounts of product in order to get results.

Everybody's face is different - there's not one universal recipe for creating aesthetics.
how much ML would u recommend I get? flat maxilla just need a cope before bimax so I look more presentable

Attachments

• 67E018E3-395B-432F-9011-26ED059F2ED6.jpeg
    67E018E3-395B-432F-9011-26ED059F2ED6.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 38
how much ML would u recommend I get? flat maxilla just need a cope before bimax so I look more presentable
Your injector may know more, but I think you would probably get away with only having 1-2ML in total, but you just have to be smart and strategic about where to have the filler injected.

I would personally recommend having some product placed in the base of the nose (the Piriform Fossa) to help push out your maxilla, some in the medial part of your cheek, and some on the vertex of your lateral cheek at the junction where the zygoma meets the orbital rim, to help give you a higher cheekbone. I think that'll look quite good on you.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Your injector may know more, but I think you would probably get away with only having 1-2ML in total, but you just have to be smart and strategic about where to have the filler injected.

I would personally recommend having some product placed in the base of the nose (the Piriform Fossa) to help push out your maxilla, some in the medial part of your cheek, and some on the vertex of your lateral cheek at the junction where the zygoma meets the orbital rim, to help give you a higher cheekbone. I think that'll look quite good on you.
wait are there results u can show me of filler on piriform fossa?

wait are there results u can show me of filler on piriform fossa?
It's an area that not many people know about, which is why it's hard to find results, but if you look at this video and pause at 8:45, you'll be able to see what having filler injected in the base of the nose looks like.

It's an area that not many people know about, which is why it's hard to find results, but if you look at this video and pause at 8:45, you'll be able to see what having filler injected in the base of the nose looks like.

holy fuck mirin ur high iq tbh, will it help disguise my flat maxilla do u think? also is risk of blindness higher injecting in base of nose ~?

holy fuck mirin ur high iq tbh, will it help disguise my flat maxilla do u think? also is risk of blindness higher injecting in base of nose ~?
Haha cheers man. It won't entirely correct your maxilla as much as surgery would, but it will definitely help give the illusion of more projection.

Definitely go to someone that is experienced in this area. There's a facial artery that sits near this area, so make sure you go to someone that's of good quality to lessen your chances of any complications. Good luck man!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth and Deleted member 8583