How much of a failo is this chin?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
post I found from reddit. guy was asking if he should get a chin implant and everyone told him to "man up" and "be more confident" lol

link:

asking cos my chin looks like that but longer from profile view, but is somewhat like the masc face from frontal when I'm at low bodyfat and do a closed mouth smile

as such, would genio help me or would it mess up my chin and be a looksmin? have a small lower jaw as well so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
FAD54B01 58EB 4A70 8EC5 43D0F2B5127C
45FD6370 3583 4783 B3B6 319EA66F3379

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, .👽., Lev Peshkov and 11 others
his whole skull is a failo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, LILMAXILLA, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
greycel moment

big difference. wonder how much chicks would be attracted to side profile improvements tho
It won't only affect the side of the face. The front will be brought up about 2 points as well...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and lilhorizontal32
lifefuel tbh

hope the guy sees this post and gets genio/chin implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
in the second pic he doesn't even look that bad. Sure he has good frame (well, we can see he hit the gym)

post I found from reddit. guy was asking if he should get a chin implant and everyone told him to "man up" and "be more confident" lol

Which reddit is? I make sure to avoid such a lying dirtyholes

in the second pic he doesn't even look that bad. Sure he has good frame (well, we can see he hit the gym)

Which reddit is? I make sure to avoid such a lying dirtyholes
Probably some cesspit like r/amiugly

link:

asking cos my chin looks like that but longer from profile view, but is somewhat like the masc face from frontal when I'm at low bodyfat and do a closed mouth smile

View attachment 1017652

as such, would genio help me or would it mess up my chin and be a looksmin? have a small lower jaw as well so yeah

u can't man up with that chin

• +1
Reactions: gamma
His whole maxilla is the problem not just chin, I've seen people with lack of chin projection but good maxilla

• +1
Reactions: pizza
lifefuel tbh

hope the guy sees this post and gets genio/chin implant
If that guy see's this post, in 3 years he'll still be posting here with that same chin about how it's lefort 3 or death.

That structure is an absolute death sentence. It is sad because that guy would be decent looking if it was not for that bad structure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
His whole maxilla is the problem not just chin, I've seen people with lack of chin projection but good maxilla
His maxilla is somewhat flat, that has nothing to do with his insanely huge gonial angle and lack of mandible bone

• +1
Reactions: pizza

My jaw is average/good but i do have the worst chin ever

My jaw is average/good but i do have the worst chin ever
me too, good jaw, tall ramus and chin but lack of chin projection, solution-grow a goatee stuble

me too, good jaw, tall ramus and chin but lack of chin projection, solution-grow a goatee stuble

I dont know the name in english but maybe "harmonização facial" can make us good? If i had decent chin i would be another person, really. I would be much more confident.

I dont know the name in english but maybe "harmonização facial" can make us good? If i had decent chin i would be another person, really. I would be much more confident.
but if your jaw is wide shouldnt be a big problem, narrow jaw and lack of chin projection is a big failo that needs surgery,

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
Holy fuck this is so brutal! That nigga have literally bodymaxed.. yet people tell him he looks skinnyfat..... They dont understand that its recession that it making him look bloated..

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and lilhorizontal32
That structure is an absolute death sentence. It is sad because that guy would be decent looking if it was not for that bad structure
His structure is fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
it's not just the chin, it's the downward growth and all the bad things it hosts

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 2968
he needs bimax, not only a chin implant or genio

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 2968
His side profile is warrior tier in comparison to mine

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma and JosephGarrot123
he needs bimax, not only a chin implant or genio
Genio is enough to change his side profile.Bimax would be waste of money plus it wouldn't change anything.He is very downward grown,to be able to see a improvement on his facial structure,he needs Le Fort 3

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Genio is enough to change his side profile.Bimax would be waste of money plus it wouldn't change anything.He is very downward grown,to be able to see a improvement on his facial structure,he needs Le Fort 3
In an ideal world yeah. But which surgeon is gonna give this guy lefort 3 lmao

Why would Bimax be a waste of money and not Genio :think: if anything Bimax would give him a bigger change

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32