How Much of Anti-Semitism is Actually Warranted?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
I can't even find a proper answer online with all the apologist shit. Like I get they're rivals with Christianity and Islam lowkey and muh Holy land but idk any Jews irl. Are they really that bad of a people?

Or do niggas just be wanting scapegoats for their own lot in life? @TRUE_CEL @vicecity @khvirgin @OGJBSLAYER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, cancercell, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
like 90% imo

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
it's kinda a meme at this point but stereotypes all have an element of truth to them

I find annoying when I see jews that one day say "Uhm ackshually i'm white so I can talk about this" and then day after "Uhm ackshually I'm jewish, so you can't say that to me"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Shieda_Kayn
I can't even find a proper answer online with all the apologist shit. Like I get they're rivals with Christianity and Islam lowkey and muh Holy land but idk any Jews irl. Are they really that bad of a people?

Or do niggas just be wanting scapegoats for their own lot in life? @TRUE_CEL @vicecity @khvirgin @OGJBSLAYER
None. It’s not the Jews’ fault. It’s the fault of the goyim for being gullible and falling for the traps laid by these Semitic goblins.

it's kinda a meme at this point but stereotypes all have an element of truth to them

I find annoying when I see jews that one day say "Uhm ackshually i'm white so I can talk about this" and then day after "Uhm ackshually I'm jewish, so you can't say that to me"
Jews are as white as a pajeet with colored eyes.

the zionist sect is bad and aims to dominate the world by any means, orthodox jews only believe in one god and are pretty conservative who follow an abrahamic religion

as far as i’m aware they believe the the world has been promised to them by god and are waiting for their messiah

@ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 14262
jewish blood is the main cause of ugliness in european people

iu

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and ReadBooksEveryday