How much protein do i need to consume daily for optimal igf 1 level boost?

Deleted member 6986

Deleted member 6986

It’s not gay if it’s Chico
Up 59 kg, 17 yo i’ve heared that 0,8g per 1 kg of body weight, but that’s minimum, so how much exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
1g/pound of body weight should be minimum

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6986
well all food helps igf 1 production

and 1g per 1lb is probably more than enough to gain muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986 and Lev Peshkov
why even count, just eat protein tbh. i eat like 40g every 2 hours, ion even care if half of it goes to a waste

chicken legs 24/7 or death

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 6986 and Lev Peshkov
@PYT
@Hozay
@xefo69
@BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, PYT and BigBiceps
protein makes me full good tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Hozay and Lev Peshkov
I have read that using 1g per pound if body mass is ideal from some dodgy website while looking at tren ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6986, Deleted member 5818 and Hozay
1g/pound of body weight should be minimum
imagine being this retarded, do you really think our ancestors ate so much protein every day? Not even tribal chiefs ate that much jfl, Around 0.7 per pound is enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RecessedPrettyboy and bladeeout
imagine being this retarded, do you really think our ancestors ate so much protein every day? Not even tribal chiefs ate that much jfl, Around 0.7 per pound is enough

MUH ANCESTORS

• Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I'm talking about ancient ancestors jfl, not industrial slaves in the 18th and 19th century jfl. Romans wrote how Germanic tribes were giants compared to them and the average roman legionarie was 170cm, the germans were probably 180cm+ back then just like now on average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and bladeeout
I'm talking about ancient ancestors jfl, not industrial slaves in the 18th and 19th century jfl. Romans wrote how Germanic tribes were giants compared to them and the average roman legionarie was 170cm, the germans were probably 180cm+ back then just like now on average

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Your body can only utilize so much protein every time you eat it, after like 25 g per meal the rest is just become waste and urea tbh

cope pic, you can literally read only that the average roman legionarie was 171cm and they wrote accounts on how giant the germans were jfl, yet supposedly in this graph they were shorter then the roman soldiers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
well all food helps igf 1 production

and 1g per 1lb is probably more than enough to gain muscle
I have read that using 1g per pound if body mass is ideal from some dodgy website while looking at tren ngl

Summary/conclusion Dietary protein supplementation significantly enhanced changes in muscle strength and size during prolonged RET in healthy adults. Increasing age reduces and training experience increases the efficacy of protein supplementation during RET. With protein supplementation, protein intakes at amounts greater than ~1.6 g/kg/day do not further contribute RET-induced gains in FFM.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6986

Summary/conclusion Dietary protein supplementation significantly enhanced changes in muscle strength and size during prolonged RET in healthy adults. Increasing age reduces and training experience increases the efficacy of protein supplementation during RET. With protein supplementation, protein intakes at amounts greater than ~1.6 g/kg/day do not further contribute RET-induced gains in FFM.
this is the problem with the "evidence based" fitness community, in theory stuff like this might be true when studied but in practice i've never seen anyone who looked like they lifted who ate low protein. plus protein helps with body composition outside of the anabolic effects as it has higher thermic effect and is more satiating.

this is the problem with the "evidence based" fitness community, in theory stuff like this might be true when studied but in practice i've never seen anyone who looked like they lifted who ate low protein. plus protein helps with body composition outside of the anabolic effects as it has higher thermic effect and is more satiating.
jfl this isn't theory my nig but actually seen in practice after months of training, read the studies, this is meta which means multiple studies in one conclusion jfl. Muh bro science is more true bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Protein intake is not correlated, lipid intake is positively correlated, and carbohydrate intake is negatively correlated with IGF1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986
Your body can only utilize so much protein every time you eat it, after like 25 g per meal the rest is just become waste and urea tbh

“Knowledgeable”

ironic

Dont spread bullshit myths, its not true

Dont spread bullshit myths, its not true
It’s not a myth dude. The body isn’t a thing where you can just give it more of something good for it and then it works like that. It’s a feedback loop. The extra protein is going to create urea (waste) and extra glucose and ketone bodies. It’s not just going straight to your muscles and making them bigger like that

It’s not a myth dude. The body isn’t a thing where you can just give it more of something good for it and then it works like that. It’s a feedback loop. The extra protein is going to create urea (waste) and extra glucose and ketone bodies. It’s not just going straight to your muscles and making them bigger like that
It is not. Extra protein gets saved in lipid form and gets into use when needed again

It is not. Extra protein gets saved in lipid form and gets into use when needed again
Protein doesn't have a storage form. And thats what I said, its going into make new energy stores like glucose and ketone bodies for energy. Thats why extra protein is a waste, bc only some of it gets converted into energy stores, and its the poorest form of energy (the most oxidized form of carbon). You're better off just eating some protein and getting the rest in carbs or fats that have a higher energy level

People really overestimate how much protein you need, 100g per day is probably plenty for everyone except for huge bodybuilders that are like 250 lbs lean. Of course theres no reason you can't go over, so just eat lots of meat and you'll be fine.

Up 59 kg, 17 yo i’ve heared that 0,8g per 1 kg of body weight, but that’s minimum, so how much exactly?
greater than 2g/kg. this seems excessive but that's the fact and it has to be animal protein not soy or plant protein