how much would blasting and cruising testosterone + dht cost a european monthly

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
question

*and where do u get your steroids from*

Last edited:
Not much, test is cheap, although it of course differs by country.
Test E, 250 mg per ampule, 25 $ for 5 ampules for example.
For a trt you need 125 per week, for a cycle 500-100 per week, although if you're not satisfied with 500 you should probably just use stronger steroids.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and wollet2
hmm, test is $60 a month in US for 200mgs/ month

im sure you could find a source with around the same pricing. not as sure for DHT pricing, what is your reason for running DHT?

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
ugfreak.to is international i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and wollet2
hmm, test is $60 a month in US for 200mgs/ month

im sure you could find a source with around the same pricing. not as sure for DHT pricing, what is your reason for running DHT?
just for the supposed higher androgenic effect and my penis

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Not much, test is cheap, although it of course differs by country.
Test E, 250 mg per ampule, 25 $ for 5 ampules for example.
For a trt you need 125 per week, for a cycle 500-100 per week, although if you're not satisfied with 500 you should probably just use stronger steroids.
i dont want to do trt dose

whats a good blast and cruise protocol-dosages. also best dht derivative?

ive read its primo but too expensive

if i find the money ill go half blind in it. not much to lose anw

Last edited:
just for the supposedly higher androgenic effect and my penis
i would run HGH and DHT and test for penile gains, its anecdotes but people on the PE reddits report gains from hgh and DHT respectively so in combiniation they should do well. and the test would keep you from getting suppressed from the DHT

i dont have a trustoworthy source for the DHT but you can the HGH and test from that site.

@FreakkForLife has a guy on reddit who sells dht cream apparently. i cant vouch for the efficacy.

dont expect penile gains without actually doing PE. get a pump and an extender. you can get half an inch length and a quarter inch in girth within a year for sure.

• +1
i would run HGH and DHT and test for penile gains, its anecdotes but people on the PE reddits report gains from hgh and DHT respectively so in combiniation they should do well. and the test would keep you from getting suppressed from the DHT

i dont have a trustoworthy source for the DHT but you can the HGH and test from that site.

@FreakkForLife has a guy on reddit who sells dht cream apparently. i cant vouch for the efficacy.

dont expect penile gains without actually doing PE. get a pump and an extender. you can get half an inch length and a quarter inch in girth within a year for sure.
im afraid of hgh speeding up my diabetes progression. got family history. also would be expensive af.

tbh im having a much worse problem than just pe so im not doing it for it

my dht and test natty levels are high already, all other hormones normal

i doubt supraphysiological levels wil do me anything but i want to try regardless

im afraid of hgh speeding up my diabetes progression. got family history. also would be expensive af.

tbh im having a much worse problem than just pe so im not doing it for it

my dht and test natty levels are high already, all other hormones normal

i doubt supraphysiological levels wil do me anything but i want to try regardless
they most certainly will do something but only if you actually do PE

get a pump and extender and this shit will work (y)

• +1
Buy your own powder and mix it at home for maximum $ saving. Otherwise you can find different sources for around $25-35 for 1 vial (10ml) of test.