How my personality (and life) changed after taking LSD

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
One year ago today I took 200ug of acid.

I can confidently say that my personality did after my trip. Before acid, I was shy. I had some social anxieties, I was soft spoken. I didn’t fully trust myself. After LSD, I am more confident, I have more of a IDGAF attitude, I trust myself 100%, and I basically don’t worry about the little things in life nor do I fear death.

Not fearing death:
This is gonna sound retarded to most of you/people who don’t know what I’m talking about but whatever.. So basically, my fear of death is nonexistent. That DOESNT mean I’m gonna do stupid shit like climb building and do parkour or be reckless with my life. I still care about living and want to live, but I’ve just come to the realization that death is truly inevitable and there’s no point in worrying about something that is going to happen regardless. It’s really freed my mind of a lot of petty things like worrying if I mess my order while ordering food or spilling my drink on myself. Like, for instance, some people I know, will freak the fuck out if they spill their drink or something. Like they just go into a panic and shit. I honestly try not to laugh because it’s so trivial and funny to me now. If I were to spill my drink, my heartbeat doesn’t race, I don’t get flustered or embarrassed; I just act as if nothing really happened. I am much more calm about things and it really helps in every aspect of life.

Trusting myself:
This is probably the best thing that I got from my trip. I 100% believe in myself. I 100% trust myself. I know my boundaries and limits. I can stay true to myself and it really helps me in more ways I can describe. I know myself very well. Essentially, I’m my own my best friend. I can trust myself with promises I make to myself. Before LSD, I could kinda trust myself, but this unlocked a part of me I didn’t even know existed. It’s by far the best thing I got from my trip and really helped me in life.

Other things:
Acid made me realize how insignificant things are in life, in a good way. I would now consider myself an optimistic nihilistic. It’s made me much more confident. All the sayings like “The spotlight isn’t on you.” “Don’t take it so seriously.” and shit like that really were internalized in me during and after the trip. It’s like I have a deeper meaning of what those sayings actually mean, it’s something I would only expect someone whose tripped to understand what Im talking about.

Emotions:
I can control my emotions a lot easier now. I am more of a logical thinker, but can think with my emotions when I want to. I don’t get mad at people (it’s harder to at least) because I can see where their anger is coming from. I don’t let people’s anger or hate get to me. It’s very easy to read people for the most part tbh.

Patterns in life:
I’ve identified patterns in my life and play them to my liking. I can tell when things are going to get rough or better. I don’t expect the good times to last nor the bad times. I’ve also found out the patterns on my life and why I am the way I am. It’s very interesting and fun because I am no longer in the passenger seat, I’m in the driver seat now.

More benefits:
Accepting things as they are is so much easier. I don’t try to fight it, I just let it happen and it works out for the most part.

It also changed my thought process. Instead of working from top to bottom or bottom to top. I can work from the inside out (understanding the goal and the beginning steps and basically “fill in the gaps”).

TL;DR Acid made me trust myself a lot more, gave me more confidence and took away my fear of death. I have much more control over my life.

Also: Music is extremely important. It influences your mood a lot. As Im typing this, I’m listening to the songs I was listening to when I was peaking and the songs really change my mood and thoughts. It’s crazy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Currycellmate, Bennett, Mateusz74 and 14 others
russian friend of mine did acid with a group of other people in a flat 8 stories high. one of the guy jumped out of the window and died

no larp

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, adrianolm, Currycellmate and 21 others
Interesting thread bro high iq
russian friend of mine did acid with a group of other people in a flat 8 stories high. one of the guy jumped out of the window and died

no larp
For real ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yeah he told me over steam like 5y ago and he got questioned by police etc
Shieeeeet never did lsd and never will a friend of mine told me he tripped so hard for like 8 hours he almost went insane it isn't for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587

no larp
Yeah, shit happens lol. My friend told me of a guy who did 8g of shrooms and he was freaking out because he was in hell and had to escape so he tried jumping out of his window on the 3rd floor.

That’s why doing shrooms or acid at a high dosage when you’re mentally unstable is a bad idea. You need to be a good environment with people you trust or by yourself in a safe space.

Apparently the guy who did the 8g of shrooms was a bully and a bad person so I imagined he was in hell because he was being “punished” for being a dick to people and he was freaking out. It didn’t help too because my friend his roommates had him tied down on his bed holding him down making the trip 100x worse. You need to fully let yourself go to the psychedelics or it won’t be a good time

Shieeeeet never did lsd and never will a friend of mine told me he tripped so hard for like 8 hours he almost went insane it isn't for everyone
drugs should be last resort. another guy i know through my friend (not directly like the ru guy) got schizophrenia triggered by one single trip of LSD. he was genetically predisposed for it but gene expression didn't reveal it until that point. it may have never revealed it or much later. now he's legit crazy and on a multiple meds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, sorrowfulsad, Truecel14 and 7 others
I already have a mind like this.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
drugs should be last resort. another guy i know through my friend (not directly like the ru guy) got schizophrenia triggered by one single trip of LSD. he was genetically predisposed for it but gene expression didn't reveal it until that point. it may have never revealed it or much later. now he's legit crazy and on a multiple meds
As you said i think it should be last resort like someone is dying or something and has nothing to lose it drove a lot of people insane and i am predisposed to mental illness already have pure ocd will never touch that crap

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yeah, shit happens lol. My friend told me of a guy who did 8g of shrooms and he was freaking out because he was in hell and had to escape so he tried jumping out of his window on the 3rd floor.

That’s why doing shrooms or acid at a high dosage when you’re mentally unstable is a bad idea. You need to be a good environment with people you trust or by yourself in a safe space.

Apparently the guy who did the 8g of shrooms was a bully and a bad person so I imagined he was in hell because he was being “punished” for being a dick to people and he was freaking out. It didn’t help too because my friend his roommates had him tied down on his bed holding him down making the trip 100x worse. You need to fully let yourself go to the psychedelics or it won’t be a good time
i think people with social anxiety should rather try anti-anxiety meds (doing proper research looking for best drug) instead of doing acid/shrooms etc. its the smarter option if you want to do substance

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3043

I can confidently say that my personality did after my trip. Before acid, I was shy. I had some social anxieties, I was soft spoken. I didn’t fully trust myself. After LSD, I am more confident, I have more of a IDGAF attitude, I trust myself 100%, and I basically don’t worry about the little things in life nor do I fear death.

Not fearing death:
This is gonna sound retarded to most of you/people who don’t know what I’m talking about but whatever.. So basically, my fear of death is nonexistent. That DOESNT mean I’m gonna do stupid shit like climb building and do parkour or be reckless with my life. I still care about living and want to live, but I’ve just come to the realization that death is truly inevitable and there’s no point in worrying about something that is going to happen regardless. It’s really freed my mind of a lot of petty things like worrying if I mess my order while ordering food or spilling my drink on myself. Like, for instance, some people I know, will freak the fuck out if they spill their drink or something. Like they just go into a panic and shit. I honestly try not to laugh because it’s so trivial and funny to me now. If I were to spill my drink, my heartbeat doesn’t race, I don’t get flustered or embarrassed; I just act as if nothing really happened. I am much more calm about things and it really helps in every aspect of life.

Trusting myself:
This is probably the best thing that I got from my trip. I 100% believe in myself. I 100% trust myself. I know my boundaries and limits. I can stay true to myself and it really helps me in more ways I can describe. I know myself very well. Essentially, I’m my own my best friend. I can trust myself with promises I make to myself. Before LSD, I could kinda trust myself, but this unlocked a part of me I didn’t even know existed. It’s by far the best thing I got from my trip and really helped me in life.

Other things:
Acid made me realize how insignificant things are in life, in a good way. I would now consider myself an optimistic nihilistic. It’s made me much more confident. All the sayings like “The spotlight isn’t on you.” “Don’t take it so seriously.” and shit like that really were internalized in me during and after the trip. It’s like I have a deeper meaning of what those sayings actually mean, it’s something I would only expect someone whose tripped to understand what Im talking about.

Emotions:
I can control my emotions a lot easier now. I am more of a logical thinker, but can think with my emotions when I want to. I don’t get mad at people (it’s harder to at least) because I can see where their anger is coming from. I don’t let people’s anger or hate get to me. It’s very easy to read people for the most part tbh.

Patterns in life:
I’ve identified patterns in my life and play them to my liking. I can tell when things are going to get rough or better. I don’t expect the good times to last nor the bad times. I’ve also found out the patterns on my life and why I am the way I am. It’s very interesting and fun because I am no longer in the passenger seat, I’m in the driver seat now.

More benefits:
Accepting things as they are is so much easier. I don’t try to fight it, I just let it happen and it works out for the most part.

It also changed my thought process. Instead of working from top to bottom or bottom to top. I can work from the inside out (understanding the goal and the beginning steps and basically “fill in the gaps”).

TL;DR Acid made me trust myself a lot more, gave me more confidence and took away my fear of death. I have much more control over my life.

Also: Music is extremely important. It influences your mood a lot. As Im typing this, I’m listening to the songs I was listening to when I was peaking and the songs really change my mood and thoughts. It’s crazy.

Imagine falling for the acid trap but good results ngl
I already have a mind like this.

Then you will never have the chance true innovation no innovation occurs without madness and that is what i wish to tap into i am already half schizophrenic hopefully i can tap into that madness

• +1
dr but i hope your life is better now op

• +1
i knew bonsai smoking people jumped headfirst from windows to streets thinking they were jumping to a pool. tragicomical

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i think people with social anxiety should rather try anti-anxiety meds (doing proper research looking for best drug) instead of doing acid/shrooms etc. its the smarter option if you want to do substance
Idk man. Correct me if Im wrong but those anti anxiety meds just put a bandaid over a bullet wound. They don’t actually fix the problems. They just mask it. Doing lsd or shrooms can help you solve problems in your life and get a different perspective. Many people have succeeded in getting rid of their depression and anxiety through psychedelics.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

no larp
life is meaningless.
i'm gonna quit here good reminder i need to let as little as i can my good deeds here as a footprint

Imagine falling for the acid trap but good results ngl

Then you will never have the chance true innovation no innovation occurs without madness and that is what i wish to tap into i am already half schizophrenic hopefully i can tap into that madness
Please don’t do psychedelics if you’re already “half schizophrenic”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 3043
What you mean with "trap".

The push for psedo spirituality to fill the nihilism of the modern void it can come in many forms

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
Im 16yo and 1month ago i took 1000ug of LSD thinking it was fake . I was alone during the badbad trip and it lasted 24hrs straight

It didnt change anything exept that i think im more crazy (little bit)
Wish it was a good trip so bad

Im 16yo and 1month ago i took 1000ug of LSD thinking it was fake . I was alone during the badbad trip and it lasted 24hrs straight

It didnt change anything exept that i think im more crazy (little bit)
Wish it was a good trip so bad
doing 1000ug or anywhere near 1000ug is insane. especially at your age with no prior experience

• +1
doing 1000ug or anywhere near 1000ug is insane. especially at your age with no prior experience

I know bro i was in a complete disbeilief
I was like , no , it's impossible , im in a complete shit at the beginning of the trip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Idk man. Correct me if Im wrong but those anti anxiety meds just put a bandaid over a bullet wound. They don’t actually fix the problems. They just mask it. Doing lsd or shrooms can help you solve problems in your life and get a different perspective. Many people have succeeded in getting rid of their depression and anxiety through psychedelics.
I did it with meditation but I've heard a lot of people have had significant experiences with LSD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
I did it with meditation but I've heard a lot of people have had significant experiences with LSD.

Can you tell me how you did your meditation ?

Yeah acid helps a lot. During a trip last year it made think about my life and myself differently

it’s the whole reason I cut off a lot of people and stopped doing drugs as much as I used to.

made me realize a lot of people were fake and I was surrounded by people who would never understand me or are good for me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3045, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Yeah acid helps a lot.

it’s the whole reason I cut off a lot of people and stopped doing drugs as much as I used to.

made me realize a lot of people were fake and I was surrounded by people who would never understand me or are good for me.
Hope it turns well bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah acid helps a lot.

You only can perceive fake people with acids?

D2ssx1EWoAIS4jW

Tell me, it's a human or not?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Are you sure it's the acid that changed your personality and not becoming older and more mature - especially at our young age?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305 and Deleted member 3043
Can you tell me how you did your meditation ?
What worked for me were awareness based practices like exploring what it means to be present, being present with difficult emotions. Then from more subtle ones were to observe contents of awareness then to drop the contents and stay as awareness then shift focus onto source of observing.

• +1
Are you sure it's the acid that changed your personality and not becoming older and more mature - especially at our young age?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
What worked for me were awareness based practices like exploring what it means to be present, being present with difficult emotions. Then from more subtle ones were to observe contents of awareness then to drop the contents and stay as awareness then shift focus onto source of observing.
Thanks bri

I want to try it but not tryna too schizomaxx any recommendations on getting a good trip? Or is it random

I want to try it but not tryna too schizomaxx any recommendations on getting a good trip? Or is it random

Dont dont dont UNDERESTIMATE the power OF LSD , take SMALL dose at first in A VERY GOOD ENVIRONMENT
If u are in.bad mental condition EVEN SMALL THINGS can have ENORMOUS IMPACT

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, beyourself and Deleted member 2846
Dont dont dont UNDERESTIMATE the power OF LSD , take SMALL dose at first in A VERY GOOD ENVIRONMENT
If u are in.bad mental condition EVEN SMALL THINGS can have ENORMOUS IMPACT
Is 100ug good for first timers ? I’m 19 rn

Yeah bro this shit happened to my sis now she has incredible schizophrenia so she went manic af (mind you she always had mental schizo but also a normal person).I drop acid and shrooms and always had an insightful time but if just get a lil hit of weed i go bazerk and i get derealization/personalization I go to hell 1000%. I cant imagine smoking a whole joint i might aquire a mental disease. My friend told me about how one of his friends was running from the cops with a whole sheet of acid taped to his chest and it all got absorbed from sweat glands and now hes living on the streets still going batshit. Be careful boyos.

Not fearing death:

Trusting myself:

Other things:

Emotions:

Patterns in life:

More benefits:

I already have all this shit except for the emotion part. I have a feeling that doing shrooms or LSD will trigger schizophrenia in me so I'll never try them.

Why do you think it changed you? It was just a trip. How can it change you internally for the rest of your life?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I already have all this shit except for the emotion part. I have a feeling that doing shrooms or LSD will trigger schizophrenia in me so I'll never try them.

Why do you think it changed you? It was just a trip. How can it change you internally for the rest of your life?
It made me think about my life and everything. I got a new perspective and Iearned from it. They’re like life lessons that had a emotion attachment to them so I always have them with me.

It made me think about my life and everything. I got a new perspective and Iearned from it. They’re like life lessons that had a emotion attachment to them so I always have them with me.
Idk then. I never sit and think about things seriously. Everything is in the past for me and I live in the moment.

Idk then. I never sit and think about things seriously. Everything is in the past for me and I live in the moment.
Yeah I live in the moment a lot too but I’m always been a introspective person too

Yeah acid helps a lot. During a trip last year it made think about my life and myself differently

Did acid about 3 years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did, similar results to this guy^

It caused me to go from broke and doing drugs, to starting my first dropshipping business and travelling the world, cutting off people that weren’t good for me and instead building a network of people that were.

It sounds so cliche but it literally did change my life for the better

Done it 3-4 times since and never really had a bad trip.

Don’t think I ever did more than 100ug in a single session.

The thing about psychedelics is they completely allow you to analyze yourself as how you actually are, how other people see you. Right now you have an ego that stops you from doing that.

Maybe the reason people rope on acid is they realize how much of a piece of shit they truly are for things they have done and the way they treated people in the past.

• +1
This is so cringe, “bro you just don’t get it, I understand the world now”

Yeah I can understand why you think that
Lmao do you not realize how cringe that statement alone is, I’ve done psychedelics and always cringe when peole act like its something life Changing just a way for people to try to feel like they are some kind of intellectual, pure cope

• +1
Lmao do you not realize how cringe that statement alone is, I’ve done psychedelics and always cringe when peole act like its something life Changing just a way for people to try to feel like they are some kind of intellectual, pure cope
Idk it was life changing for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Low IQ, you probably did it at a party or a rave or something.

Psychedelics are one of the best mind maximizing tools out there

Attachments

• 77D25E56-5342-4AE9-9E8A-F00F105DC479.jpeg
    77D25E56-5342-4AE9-9E8A-F00F105DC479.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Low IQ, you probably did it at a party or a rave or something.

Psychedelics are one of the best mind maximizing tools out there
Too bad the lsd couldn’t cure you’re insane level of BDD