How often do you check your balls?

How often do you check your balls?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
I check them twice or three times a week because young adults can get "it".

I don't drink, smoke, take non-medicinal drugs and I haven't been on antibiotics since I had pneumonia back in January 2000 when I was 2 years old. I only eat red meat (usually beef) once a week. I work out 5 times a week and I'm at 15-16% body fat. But I know I could still be one of the chosen ones, unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736
If it comes it comes, I don't check my balls.
I want to live to see my grandchildren grow up.

I want to die a peaceful death with my wife, children and grandchildren surrounding my bedside.

I don't want to die in a clinical, cold hospital.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I want to live to see my grandchildren grow up and die a peaceful death with my wife, children and grandchildren surrounding my bedside. I don't want to die in a clinical, cold hospital.
There are so many ways in which you can die that you don't even know of, you think that checking your balls is enough? you can check your balls and get cancer in your butt. That's life for you, son. No point in being obsessed. I mean check it from time to time, whatever. Check your skin once a year, whatever. But 3 times a week? that's just asking for cancer.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Xangsane
I play with my balls regularly when i am at home

I am not checking for anything in particular tho

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
There are so many ways in which you can die that you don't even know of, you think that checking your balls is enough? you can check your balls and get cancer in your butt. That's life for you, son. No point in being obsessed. I mean check it from time to time, whatever. Check your skin once a year, whatever. But 3 times a week? that's just asking for cancer.
Ethnics and mixed race people might be at a lower risk of skin cancer but when it hits people like us, it's at a more aggressive stage and the mortality rates are higher than in white people, because of how it manifests in ethnic and mixed people. I make sure I check my body for any changes and I always wear factor 50 sun cream when I'm outside, even in winter.

Ethnics and mixed race people might be at a lower risk of skin cancer but when it hits people like us, it's at a more aggressive stage and the mortality rates are higher than in white people. I make sure I check my body for any changes and I always wear factor 50 sun cream when I'm outside, even in winter.
Cancer is much lower for middle easterns (overall, not just skin cancer) Cancer is highest in nordic countries.

• +1
I want to live to see my grandchildren grow up.

I want to die a peaceful death with my wife, children and grandchildren surrounding my bedside.

I don't want to die in a clinical, cold hospital.
You fear death because you have missed so much and accomplished so little. Your life hasn't even begun.

• So Sad
Cancer is much lower for middle easterns (overall, not just skin cancer) Cancer is highest in nordic countries.
I live in the UK sadly.

every year
and by checking i mean getting medical check ups
not jerking off and pretending to check my balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 19453
I check 5 times a day indirectly because of fapping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Xangsane
I check 5 times a day indirectly because of fapping
You need to check them like this:
Infographictestes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
i actually think i might have it. i don't like touching them, but they usually hurt for hours after ejaculating. but if i do have it, i don't care enough to do anything about it. it is what it is

• So Sad
Op is a 25yod autist postin shit like this while dreaming of a unicorn trad wife 😹😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Doctor Faust and Xangsane
i actually think i might have it. i don't like touching them, but they usually hurt for hours after ejaculating. but if i do have it, i don't care enough to do anything about it. it is what it is
Testicular cancer lumps should be painless and hard.

Have you ruled out testicular torsion?

Is your pain sharp?

Last edited:
Typical symptoms are a painless swelling or lump in 1 of the testicles, or any change in shape or texture of the testicles.

The swelling or lump can be about the size of a pea, but may be larger.

Most lumps or swellings in the scrotum are not in the testicle and are not a sign of cancer, but they should never be ignored.

Other symptoms​

Testicular cancer can also cause other symptoms, including:

• an increase in the firmness of a testicle
  • a difference in appearance between 1 testicle and the other
  • a dull ache or sharp pain in your testicles or scrotum, which may come and go
  • a feeling of heaviness in your scrotum