How over is it for my face?

I

interzealot

Iron
Tried to take decent pic, best my hair is gonna look. Don't know how to cope any longer. Need to know how brutal it is, need advice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225_224130_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240225_224130_Gallery.jpg
    1,010 KB · Views: 0
look like vasiliy stepanov

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Diarrhoea and Tai Lung
Normie, not over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Cantho + rhino to start, brutal eye area and nose

Ltn

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
niche appeal

kareem shami from shien

Tried to take decent pic, best my hair is gonna look. Don't know how to cope any longer. Need to know how brutal it is, need advice
If you lose your hair, its brutally over. Hair looks good, your best feature.

Not over get shorter sides long sides make your face look longer

Dm me i have advices

How exactly do I run height game?
Just by approaching women lol you already brutally mog the average guy depending where you live if you lived in the uk you would slay at clubs.

Just by approaching women lol you already brutally mog the average guy depending where you live if you lived in the uk you would slay at clubs.
Yeah I'm in UK. Any advice on how to approach, I've never been to a club

Yeah I'm in UK. Any advice on how to approach, I've never been to a club
Drink to lower your inhibition and spam approach I got rejected by a landwhale and made out with two girls. I just straight up asked them if they find me attractive and if they want to make out and got one of their snapchats

Shut up oldcel
You got no life absolutely, you spend your whole time on this fucking forum, something like 18 hours per day.

You should really start to do something about your life, go to gym, study, work, work for your future, be different, dont be like i was at your age spending my time on computer all the fucking time, neglecting things that are fruitfull, that produce something to harvest.

WAKE THE FUCK UP KID.

You got no life absolutely, you spend your whole time on this fucking forum, something like 18 hours per day.

You should really start to do something about your life, go to gym, study, work, work for your future, be different, dont be like i was at your age spending my time on computer all the fucking time, neglecting things that are fruitfull, that produce something to harvest.

WAKE THE FUCK UP KID.

What do those numbers mean at the end and how would u know how long I'm on this forum for

What do those numbers mean at the end and how would u know how long I'm on this forum for
READ THIS LITTLE BRICK, THIS IS IMPORTANT LIFE ADVICE.

You are conditioning yourself for easy dopamine. It's a trap, don't fall for it. Start to do something that objects slacking, for example, if you decide to study, and realize that you have opened some shit social media page and started to brainless scrolling, just coldly press the x and close that shit. Little by little start to train your dopamine craving monkey brain to stick doing something productive instead of wasting time.
At your age it might seem like there is future ahead of you, but soon you turn 30, and you realize you have not got shit done in your life and still live with your mom as virgin, fat as fuck and broke and uneducated.
DON'T FALL IN FOR EASY DOPAMINE. CONDITION YOUR BRAIN THAT WORK = DOPAMINE, CONDITION YOUR SELF THAT AFTER WORK YOUR GET REWARD, AND NOT INSTANTLY!
LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE BRICK! MAKE A CHANGE NOW BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT CHANGE, SO;

- Get disciplined
- Be consistent
- Study and learn to love development of understandment and knowledge
- Work
- Save money and invest it
- I m for long term goals and rewards
- Be delibarate
- Don't give in to urges of not doing what is important
- Don't waste time on computer if you game or scroll or on your phone the same, use computer 90% time for studying, self improvement. Neither waste your time doing drugs, if you do drugs, do adderall maximum 10-20mg per day and study under influence of it, use it for productivity, never redose unless you decide to study for 16 hours, then every 8 hour take 10-20mg, never abuse it. Stay away from alcohol and other substances, they are waste of time, they bring nothing to table, they don't grow anything. So obviously, stay away from parties, party only once a month, you can drink couple, but it's better to not get addicted to alcohol, don't make habit out of it. If you decide to start doing tobacco, do nicotine pouches or smokeless tobacco, NEVER start smoking, it fucks up your longs and is waste of money and you smell like shit and your teeth smells like shit and it gives cancer, IT'S NOT COOL.
Don't become slave to sex, there is time to fuck, work first and build fortune, its time to fall in love once you make by passive income (stock etc.) +3000$ per month on avarage.
- Sweat and bang your head against the wall

WAKE UP LITTLE SHIT

READ THIS LITTLE BRICK, THIS IS IMPORTANT LIFE ADVICE.

You are conditioning yourself for easy dopamine. It's a trap, don't fall for it. Start to do something that objects slacking, for example, if you decide to study, and realize that you have opened some shit social media page and started to brainless scrolling, just coldly press the x and close that shit. Little by little start to train your dopamine craving monkey brain to stick doing something productive instead of wasting time.
At your age it might seem like there is future ahead of you, but soon you turn 30, and you realize you have not got shit done in your life and still live with your mom as virgin, fat as fuck and broke and uneducated.
DON'T FALL IN FOR EASY DOPAMINE. CONDITION YOUR BRAIN THAT WORK = DOPAMINE, CONDITION YOUR SELF THAT AFTER WORK YOUR GET REWARD, AND NOT INSTANTLY!
LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE BRICK! MAKE A CHANGE NOW BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT CHANGE, SO;

- Get disciplined
- Be consistent
- Study and learn to love development of understandment and knowledge
- Work
- Save money and invest it
- I m for long term goals and rewards
- Be delibarate
- Don't give in to urges of not doing what is important
- Don't waste time on computer if you game or scroll or on your phone the same, use computer 90% time for studying, self improvement. Neither waste your time doing drugs, if you do drugs, do adderall maximum 10-20mg per day and study under influence of it, use it for productivity, never redose unless you decide to study for 16 hours, then every 8 hour take 10-20mg, never abuse it. Stay away from alcohol and other substances, they are waste of time, they bring nothing to table, they don't grow anything. So obviously, stay away from parties, party only once a month, you can drink couple, but it's better to not get addicted to alcohol, don't make habit out of it. If you decide to start doing tobacco, do nicotine pouches or smokeless tobacco, NEVER start smoking, it fucks up your longs and is waste of money and you smell like shit and your teeth smells like shit and it gives cancer, IT'S NOT COOL.
Don't become slave to sex, there is time to fuck, work first and build fortune, its time to fall in love once you make by passive income (stock etc.) +3000$ per month on avarage.
- Sweat and bang your head against the wall

WAKE UP LITTLE SHIT
Alr ty for the advice

get a low taper fade fringe to cover that forehead, and your head will look shorter

you have a terrible eye area, fuck them niggas saying you need surgery
- rub ice on upper lid to get more upper lid fat hence more eye hooding
- get thicker eyebrows (search for it in botb)
- get thick and long lashes (search in botb)
we're done with eye area, now let's move on to lower third
- grow a light stubble (since your hair is brown I'm guessing your facial hair is also brown, if so then a brown light stubble is gonna look great
we're done with lower third, tho you can use volufiline (i think i misspelled it) to get thicker lips, i don't know if it really works nigga I've never tried it
lastly that's a terrible haircut and it's a lil too long, go find a skilled hairstylist and show them a picture of a medium long hairstyle you like and they'll know what to do.
good luck on your journey my nigga, update us on your progress.