This is very close to my face.

Attachments

• 5ECE96B0-B9C7-4EB2-9958-4FB49956F2C0.jpeg
    5ECE96B0-B9C7-4EB2-9958-4FB49956F2C0.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, scrunchables, Acridax and 2 others
Im sure you could atract an atractive woman honestly your good just get off the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene, WatermelonLover, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
Im sure you could atract an atractive woman honestly your good just get off the forum
Why is @Allornothing jfling here? He said he was htn. Has he changed his mind?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and ItsOver999
  • JFL
Reactions: Bzz
it's not over brah

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
4/10 if manlet

5 if not

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax, LooksThinker, Allornothing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and DelonLover1999
not chadlite. He’s a well groomed low htn
Yeah i could go with htn based on this pic, but he said it was very close to his face so i think he looks even better irl. So that’s why i rated him chadlite.

Yeah i could go with htn based on this pic, but he said it was very close to his face so i think he looks even better irl. So that’s why i rated him chadlite.
He doesn’t have the ratios of a lite
Htn for his age is fair
But PSL wise he’s low htn

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
He doesn’t have the ratios of a lite
Htn for his age is fair
But PSL wise he’s low htn
Lens distortion distorts your facial features and ratios. So you can’t really tell based on one single distorted picture.

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
High Htn good looking hope this is a troll post

• +1
Lens distortion distorts your facial features and ratios. So you can’t really tell based on one single distorted picture.
Then how is he a chadlite? Even if you put him beside the lite Arabs on ig he would get clobbered into the next dimension

Then how is he a chadlite? Even if you put him beside the lite Arabs on ig he would get clobbered into the next dimension
Changed my mind; htn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Attachments

• D0714585-04DE-47EF-AAB8-7020E49AB7B7.jpeg
    D0714585-04DE-47EF-AAB8-7020E49AB7B7.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Public_Enemy7, Charisma, LooksThinker and 4 others
Give me one example.

And nuked chin philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Also your jaw frontal angle is like 70-80 degrees
Might be high mtn ngl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and DelonLover1999
This forum is crazy his ratings range from 4/10 (ltn) to chadlite. Jfl. Dumbest forum ongod
4/10 psl

retards here don’t know how to rate

Said nobody with your cyclops esr nuked lips
Horse face and inwards gonions with Crimson chin and nuked facial thirds + overly tall skull
Nobody notices cyclops eyes more than hardcore psl retards. Most robust Niggas have tall faces but only biased retard like u will make it issue because i hurt u sorry ass feeling. Big chin is ideal.

Nigga u look like u have put thousand of fillers in ur sorry ass recessed fake. Look how unbalanced u jaw look like. Ur fillers are trying to escape ur subhuman origins.

Attachments

• 5D9B52CF-5629-4313-BF8F-4C2DB5604515.jpeg
    5D9B52CF-5629-4313-BF8F-4C2DB5604515.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 188FE56A-3117-4CB0-AEF6-26F9E9060145.png
    188FE56A-3117-4CB0-AEF6-26F9E9060145.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, NarrowBones, Acridax and 4 others
Nobody notices cyclops eyes more than hardcore psl retards. Most robust Niggas have tall faces but only biased retard like u will make it issue because i hurt u sorry ass feeling. Big chin is ideal.

Nigga u look like u have put thousand of fillers in ur sorry ass recessed fake. Look how unbalanced u jaw look like. Ur fillers are trying to escape ur subhuman origins.
Id say the nigga mogs u

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Your jaw is unbalanced retard
Almost everything is wrong with it and you have a .43 esr with a billion other flaws. You just have alot of uncanny bad harmony flaws that really hurt you. Almost none of your facial proportions are good and I mog u on all of them

• +1
Reactions: Loveland

You can post comparisons but you can visually see that you have a weird wonky but you can see that your eyes are inbred close set vs mine
Your lips look like they're dragging down and that your gonna cry
Your chin and jaw is too overpowering
Brick face look
Too square downswing jawline
U have better brow setness and coloring realistically but outside of that I clobber u
And u look bloated
Chinn is actually a bit swollen from touch ups I did yesterday however even in the form it's at now it mogs u lol
Screenshot 20240326 150142 Chrome

Screenshot 20240325 011432 Discord

Mine is easily an 8+ now on it's way to a 10 after my chin is healed to be square lol

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
You can post comparisons but you can visually see that you have a weird wonky but you can see that your eyes are inbred close set vs mine
Your lips look like they're dragging down and that your gonna cry
Your chin and jaw is too overpowering
Brick face look
Too square downswing jawline
U have better brow setness and coloring realistically but outside of that I clobber u
And u look bloated
Chinn is actually a bit swollen from touch ups I did yesterday however even in the form it's at now it mogs u lolView attachment 2821330
View attachment 2821333
Mine is easily an 8+ now on it's way to a 10 after my chin is healed to be square lol
Whats your discord ?

Screenshot 20240326 150812 Chrome

Screenshot 20240326 150142 Chrome

Will be brutally over for u once my chin is fixed ngl

• JFL
Looks like shit

you call every 1 shit looking sub par of a fucking male model this guy compared to the average guy is a htn this guy is more like a mtn Op has several traits above average I don't know what rating system you use but you call every 1 subhuman literally even when there objectively not and I'm the least biased of the niggers here

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Its close selfie but i mog u.

How the fuck are you anything below a htn the other guy can't rate for shit he calls every 1 a literal subhuman if they don't look like sean opry

you call every 1 shit looking sub par of a fucking male model this guy compared to the average guy is a htn this guy is more like a mtn Op has several traits above average I don't know what rating system you use but you call every 1 subhuman literally even when there objectively not and I'm the least biased of the niggers here

View attachment 2821348
Im uglier than this guy

View attachment 2821348
OP has almost 0 tier 1 facial harmony ratios
I stated a bunch of his flaws with 0 bias
Guy u posted is mid low mtn

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
OP has almost 0 tier 1 facial harmony ratios
I stated a bunch of his flaws with 0 bias
Guy u posted is mid low mtn
cope he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Blackgymmax
You haven't done anything to improve your situation even blackgymmax has done more
Because i cant improve my situation, im just born genetically ugly