How over?

Nah bro. When girls look at me in the gym it's mostly when I show my big arms with no sleeves shirt. I'd say my physique carries my face
girls only care about face others are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nah height also plays a huge role. I've seen ugly ltns with 6ft4 height having decent chicks as gf
I have 184cm dude in my class with bodymaxed body and he also have light blue eyes and hunterish eyes but he still look shit because his jaw are recessed.

Nigga ur midface is longer thanmine.
Big lips long philitrum and longish nose. + u have very big overhead due to ur lenghty ass eyebrow.
Math says ur wrong
They're both distorted so relatively urs is worse sir
Not hating on u
Screenshot 20240326 174731 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240326 174526 ImageMeter

I have 184cm dude in my class with bodymaxed body and he also have light blue eyes and hunterish eyes but he still look shit because his jaw are recessed.
Nigga you look like shit your jaw is bad lol what do u think u look like

Nigga ur midface is longer thanmine.
Big lips long philitrum and longish nose. + u have very big overhead due to ur lenghty ass eyebrow.
As I said
The only thing u have on me is good coloring and lower brows
I beat u on literally everything else
I have perfect facial thirds yours said your have a Crimson jaw being too big.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_175153_ImageMeter.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_175153_ImageMeter.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240326_175020_ImageMeter.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_175020_ImageMeter.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 0
Nigga you look like shit your jaw is bad lol what do u think u look like
I was talking about literal recession u retard. Of course my jaw look shit if Im tucking it down

Attachments

• 80A68E89-6472-40F6-9AE4-20500C82F1F0.jpeg
    80A68E89-6472-40F6-9AE4-20500C82F1F0.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
I was talking about literal recession u retard. Of course my jaw look shit if Im tucking it down
Also that pic is from a downwards angle
When you're downwards grown it makes it look as if you aren't downwards grown from lower angle pics
That's what ig guys do lol

Also that pic is from a downwards angle
When you're downwards grown it makes it look as if you aren't downwards grown from lower angle pics
That's what ig guys do lol
Sound like u are coping.

Also how do you have more zygos when your lateral face is flat?...
Explain?
Nigga i told u that my pic was taken very close angle with me tucking my head down. Also i have long mandible which make it look narrow in close selfies.
I'll put an end to this discussion. The main flaw of our @negativetiltedheart is his eye area. Not his jaw. He has UEE, bad orbits and bad ipd. I literally wanna puke when I look at his below avg eye area. Pfl could be better also. When he is not squinting his eyes look like dog shit. Case closed

• +1
Nigga i told u that my pic was taken very close angle with me tucking my head down. Also i have long mandible which make it look narrow in close selfies.
Sir you aren't chin tucking I see your neck
Even in the other photos there's no difference.
Also your nose is fucked lol
Idk why I'm arguing ngl I mog u objectively ngl isn't much u can say since I just measured our faced ima go now

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Idk why I'm arguing ngl I mog u objectively ngl isn't much u can say since I just measured our faced ima go now
difference

Attachments

• 0BCF59EC-798F-4941-9047-C72D6E4950D9.jpeg
    0BCF59EC-798F-4941-9047-C72D6E4950D9.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5EA72B1A-8715-4709-A29E-E0EC9BAD9490.jpeg
    5EA72B1A-8715-4709-A29E-E0EC9BAD9490.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 0
Take a look at this candid of his. There u can see his REAL flaw. Which is his EYE AREA. Even his nose doesn't look that bad here. This is his most realistic pic. Non distorted and no squinting like a retard.

Attachments

• 4034325_80A68E89-6472-40F6-9AE4-20500C82F1F0.jpeg
    4034325_80A68E89-6472-40F6-9AE4-20500C82F1F0.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I'll put an end to this discussion. The main flaw of our @negativetiltedheart is his eye area. Not his jaw. He has UEE, bad orbits and bad ipd. I literally wanna puke when I look at his below avg eye area. Pfl could be better also. When he is not squinting his eyes look like dog shit. Case closed

difference
It's the same
Also you have this weird look to your face
Is your bite fucked
For some reason you look like you have autism
Take a look at this candid of his. There u can see his REAL flaw. Which is his EYE AREA. Even his nose doesn't look that bad here. This is his most realistic pic. Non distorted and no squinting like a retard.
It's the angle
His nose is droopy as his jaw so downwards angle hides it and his long face.
That nose doesn't just disappear its there irl

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Take a look at this candid of his. There u can see his REAL flaw. Which is his EYE AREA. Even his nose doesn't look that bad here. This is his most realistic pic. Non distorted and no squinting like a retar

cyclops arent bad failo. There a GL guys that have it.

Yeh it's probably similar to Christian bale in the 60s
However mine is like 70+ since I basically have none of those weird flaws he has and I have 1 compounded extreme flaw being my brow setness jfl
harmony in the 60s + softmaxxed = htn for his age bracket, easily

Isn't your FWHR tier 2 as well, due to Brow height?

It's hard rating foids since males go 1 PSL agent orange victims. Anything is good enough for them. To me, high PSL jaw is pic related (obviously, not "ideal")
View attachment 2821573
Would be a god tier on a male, still looks very good on a female

A bit less width, and that's pretty much ideal tbh

Your jaw is unbalanced retard
Almost everything is wrong with it and you have a .43 esr with a billion other flaws. You just have alot of uncanny bad harmony flaws that really hurt you. Almost none of your facial proportions are good and I mog u on all of them
Is his ear really .43? It doesn’t look that low

Nah it's like .44 or so
His 1 eye spacing is extrene clops
Idk like I’m very picking about eyespacing in people and his doesn’t look that bad to me, he just looks like an above average dude to me

Nobody notices cyclops eyes more than hardcore psl retards. Most robust Niggas have tall faces but only biased retard like u will make it issue because i hurt u sorry ass feeling. Big chin is ideal.

Nigga u look like u have put thousand of fillers in ur sorry ass recessed fake. Look how unbalanced u jaw look like. Ur fillers are trying to escape ur subhuman origins.
MOG BATTLE

Fakecel. If I remember correctly you're 32 so you're literally top 1%

I think you are locationpilled as a 5'9 guy in Scandinavia - but even then, that should hardly matter...

Said nobody with your cyclops esr nuked lips
Horse face and inwards gonions with Crimson chin and nuked facial thirds + overly tall skull
But saaar u have bad facial ratiooos mine perfect me get face transplant from Sunil richardson

Mtn no halos
How is possible that skinny oldcell get long stares irl and its compared to princess and actor??

If i looked normie people would never give me
Same attention. Most people rate me here htn. That would me more accurate with my exprience.

Attachments

• 9A22A483-53B9-4C69-AB00-AA9D9B31A209.jpeg
    9A22A483-53B9-4C69-AB00-AA9D9B31A209.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 9D8612CE-7895-4B3E-8690-78E3CBDCC4DD.jpeg
    9D8612CE-7895-4B3E-8690-78E3CBDCC4DD.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 0
Nah it's like .44 or so
His 1 eye spacing is extrene clops
If u call that extreme clops u are severly mentall ill. U can have perfect ratios and still looking shit. Basic Attractiviness is just good eyeshape, eyebrows, bonemass and chin. Ratios are fine until they dont get deformy territory which i had none.

• +1
If u call that extreme clops u are severly mentall ill. U can have perfect ratios and still looking shit. Basic Attractiviness is just good eyeshape, eyebrows, bonemass and chin. Ratios are fine until they dont get deformy territory which i had none.
You can look like shit w perfect ratios unless deformed or you have some other like extreme failos
Overall looks is
Facial ratios
Coloring
Health indicators
Dimorphism
Misc
Technically you can look like shit w perfect ratios but you'd have to have like sub 2 everything else
It's the only real quantifiable way to judge attractiveness because eve tho the other factors matter theres no way to quantify it. Like you can't tell if hernan drsgo is above the masc limit which would make him uglier.

You don't necessarily need mogger ratios but the worse ur pheno the higher you'll need

Like ratios is the difference between you and this nigga since you both have pretty good bones coloring dimorphism etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_194731_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_194731_Instagram.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 0
Like ratios is the difference between you and this nigga since you both have pretty good bones coloring dimorphism etc
prob is that u are obsessed witth top 1% and u Sense of rating goes to extremes. When u see only top 1%! U think normal good looking dudes are mtn. Im Nigga 33 years old.. im good for my age.

• +1
prob is that u are obsessed witth top 1% and u Sense of rating goes to extremes. When u see only top 1%! U think normal good looking dudes are mtn. Im Nigga 33 years old.. im good for my age.
Ur top 1% for an old guy I'd say