How over?

Also I've seen your candids you look like a brick cyclops
The selfies actually make your esr not look as bad but it's actually .43
0.43 is tier 3, not that big of a flaw for you to sperg out this badly. This guy prolly has similar harmony to Christian Bale. low HTN is fair, especially for his age group.

Rates lower cuz ur fat
However I'm much better at rating and can state all ur flaws now objectively

First thing I always noticed was the cyclops look
Nose and the mediocre jaw
You are shitty rater. You even changed u mind about my long midface.

Nigga are u delusion? U look like botched. You look uncanny as fuck because u are trying to fix ur shitty uber recessed jawline with fucking fillers that will speard to ur face time to time.

U are not objection at all because u rated me good when i was unknow to u.
I never rated u above low htn high mtn.
It was a pretty good rate because with my expanded knowledge you're still basically the same level.
Post a candid from a distance to show everyone ur esr
Screenshot 20240326 150142 Chrome
Screenshot 20240326 151551 Chrome
Screenshot 20240326 164907 Gallery

No lol I have a Tom cruise jaw usually
Ur Jaw isn't even close
I'm just a bit swollen rn and still mog u man lol

0.43 is tier 3, not that big of a flaw for you to sperg out this badly. This guy prolly has similar harmony to Christian Bale. low HTN is fair, especially for his age group.
.43 is tier 3

First it was my narrow jaw.. then it was long midface.. oh midface was not the problem... now i have brick jawline…

You are shitty rater. You even changed u mind about my long midface.
Send me a candid and I'll personally measure your face and show the proof lol
Mirror selfie. I'm not even being biased w you
You just don't rly look good at all.

barber pheno

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
First it was my narrow jaw.. then it was long midface.. oh midface was not the problem... now i have brick jawline…
Post the candid then. I remember what it looked like lmaoo
Do u really think your jaw looks better? Lol
Screenshot 20240326 164907 Gallery
Screenshot 20240326 151551 Chrome

0 bias
4034019 Screenshot 20240325 011432 Discord

Take the chart and show us where yours is vs mine
Not my opinion
Use your judgment

U dont mog shit. U look uncanny.
Be real where does my jaw stand and where does yours stand
Also you always looked uncanny ngl your face looks like it's being dragged down and ur squint looks odd

Yeh it's probably similar to Christian bale in the 60s
However mine is like 70+ since I basically have none of those weird flaws he has and I have 1 compounded extreme flaw being my brow setness jfl

Be real where does my jaw stand and where does yours stand
Also you always looked uncanny ngl your face looks like it's being dragged down and ur squint looks odd
I look Normal human being u are recessed who are gonna turn bogadoff at one point.

Attachments

• 0E1F91D9-7710-4F70-A26B-BF3C29E0C93B.jpeg
    0E1F91D9-7710-4F70-A26B-BF3C29E0C93B.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
@ascension

Cage1

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Blackgymmax
Yeh it's probably similar to Christian bale in the 60s
However mine is like 70+ since I basically have none of those weird flaws he has and I have 1 compounded extreme flaw being my brow setness jfl
U have a lot of flaws. U eyebrows are too High. U jaw looks unbalanced and unreal. U lack cheekbones and u chin is too pointy. Even when u put thousand of filler people still rate u htn at best.

Calm down its just a bit of chin swelling
Still mogs u since you're just normal and ugly lol
I rather be normal than uncanny Vallley. That shit will botch ur swm in irl because people will think u are weird as fuck.

also hereView attachment 2821569 I did a survey w the female jaws and the 8s 9s weren't peak at all
They were moreso the same except one singular jaw as #1 and a jaw with a short pointy chin 0 guys rated ideal
It's hard rating foids since males go 1 PSL agent orange victims. Anything is good enough for them. To me, high PSL jaw is pic related (obviously, not "ideal")

U have a lot of flaws. U eyebrows are too High. U jaw looks unbalanced and unreal. U lack cheekbones and u chin is too pointy. Even when u put thousand of filler people still rate u htn at best.
Screenshot 20240326 150812 Chrome

biased ngl
You're visibly more downwards grown
Inwards gonions
Your zygos are literally and I mean literally flatter than mine
I agree my chin is too pointy but that's swelling coming down so idc next week I'll be normal.
Literally circle out where your jaw mogs
Your jaw body isn't even as defined you have a fat jaw and you have a stubble man lol
My Jaw is pretty close to Tom cruise you retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and St.TikTokcel
I rather be normal than uncanny Vallley. That shit will botch ur swm in irl because people will think u are weird as fuck.
Idk about that irl girls tell me my jaw is perfect lmao. After I got jaw work it was an explosion
Doesn't happen w your jaw I assume lol

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
It's hard rating foids since males go 1 PSL agent orange victims. Anything is good enough for them. To me, high PSL jaw is pic related (obviously, not "ideal")
View attachment 2821573
This was one of the good ones but the best was this bit a slightly more narrow jaw and a slightly more rounded chin

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Idk about that irl girls tell me my jaw is perfect lmao. After I got jaw work it was an explosion
Girls tell u? Or u ask them?? 😅

Get mogged by skinny fuck.

Man if your Eyebrows were lower set you'd Be legit Tyronne. Good Jaw anyway

• +1
View attachment 2821571
View attachment 2821572biased ngl
You're visibly more downwards grown
Inwards gonions
Your zygos are literally and I mean literally flatter than mine
I agree my chin is too pointy but that's swelling coming down so idc next week I'll be normal.
Literally circle out where your jaw mogs
Your jaw body isn't even as defined you have a fat jaw and you have a stubble man lol
My Jaw is pretty close to Tom cruise you retard.
Bro narrow jawline or block jawline?? Which is it?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
They just tell em

@St.TikTokcel lol

@negativetiltedheart
Fine u mog me
So badly that even in a distorted selfie my proportions are better sighView attachment 2821608View attachment 2821609View attachment 2821610View attachment 2821611View attachment 2821612View attachment 2821613View attachment 2821614View attachment 2821615
Basically nothing u have is ideal but jaw width
U have a brick look cuz u have no zygos btw
SMV wise BGM mogs the hell out of u. Ur physique is skeletal.

• +1
Another day, another 5 page thread of @Blackgymmax arguing with browns.

• JFL
They just tell em

@St.TikTokcel lol

@negativetiltedheart
Fine u mog me
So badly that even in a distorted selfie my proportions are better sighView attachment 2821608View attachment 2821609View attachment 2821610View attachment 2821611View attachment 2821612View attachment 2821613View attachment 2821614View attachment 2821615
Basically nothing u have is ideal but jaw width
U have a brick look cuz u have no zygos btw

Yeah pretty fair when was tucking my jawline and it was very close to my face 😀

Nigga ur midface is longer thanmine.
Big lips long philitrum and longish nose. + u have very big overhead due to ur lenghty ass eyebrow.

Attachments

• 6589F382-6586-4FE5-9E04-0A83994215E4.jpeg
    6589F382-6586-4FE5-9E04-0A83994215E4.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
Nah bro. When girls look at me in the gym it's mostly when I show my big arms with no sleeves shirt. I'd say my physique carries my face
cant wait to get iois in tanktop in summer :)))