How over?

OP has almost 0 tier 1 facial harmony ratios
I stated a bunch of his flaws with 0 bias
Guy u posted is mid low mtn

What do you mean by harmony his face doesn't look unharmonious cage i can make him into a chad but he has several traits above average his orbitals his mid face his jaw isn't chad tier but above average the fact you can see it and it's tapered is better than most

you call every 1 shit looking sub par of a fucking male model this guy compared to the average guy is a htn this guy is more like a mtn Op has several traits above average I don't know what rating system you use but you call every 1 subhuman literally even when there objectively not and I'm the least biased of the niggers here

View attachment 2821348
It's what I do

Second where does his eye area and jaw fall w the guy you posted
I'll help you rate him
Screenshot 20240325 011432 Discord
DvDlEmugXqZ0st nlOMrGboj4FIho5jSCxutSha8 PzwBgdHmrndeBfZ4z3yC6f2LOmCwAsXuIUfoqws640 nd v1 2

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, LooksThinker and reptiles
What do you mean by harmony his face doesn't look unharmonious cage i can make him into a chad but he has several traits above average his orbitals his mid face his jaw isn't chad tier but above average the fact you can see it and it's tapered is better than most
It's not bad but most stuff is sub ideal
Pfl pfw ratio
Extremely close set eyes
Philtrum
Bad chin philtrum
Jaw frontal
Too big Chin
Facial thirds etc
Tfwhr probably off
The jaw frontal and his eye spacing are the only actual true flaws
The rest are just mid deductions

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nobody notices cyclops eyes more than hardcore psl retards. Most robust Niggas have tall faces but only biased retard like u will make it issue because i hurt u sorry ass feeling. Big chin is ideal.

Nigga u look like u have put thousand of fillers in ur sorry ass recessed fake. Look how unbalanced u jaw look like. Ur fillers are trying to escape ur subhuman origins.
@Blackgymmax he mogs you.

It's not bad but most stuff is sub ideal
Pfl pfw ratio
Extremely close set eyes
Philtrum
Bad chin philtrum
Jaw frontal
Too big Chin
Facial thirds etc
Tfwhr probably off
The jaw frontal and his eye spacing are the only actual true flaws
The rest are just mid deductions

I've made him into a chad in a morph let me send picture

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Where did you get this from very interesting tbqh ? do you have 1 for the eyes nose
Nun for nose yet
Some dude made it
I have some revised versions I made

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
what is a htn accoridng to this scale ? this guy is way above the average guy i see outside
its not even a ratting scale it's just for 1 feature

• +1
Where did you get the original link reddit discord ?

I can make him chaddier but i thought the previous was a htn and this was a chad

Na someone else made it

Well now i have some objective reference point to aim for surgically tbqh i need actual measurements to compare my skull to

• +1
Well now i have some objective reference point to aim for surgically tbqh i need actual measurements to compare my skull to
For the eyes aim for 7+
Jaw aim for 9+
The only good 8 is the last one I believe

• +1
Htn in Erbil

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Eyes?
Not that great like a 7.5
Esr is off 1 eye spacing too downturned brows nct
Looks good in male gaze but that's not 8+
You mean too upturned brows

His ct is prolly close to ideal, just weakish lids and long lashes making it seem droopier

I think he has an elite eye area, despite the harmony flaws. This is mainly why I think traditional harmony analysis of one by one ratios fails to accurately rate some ppl, despite it being a decent system. When you look at things as a whole, it's clear that other factors can sometimes fully make up for unideal ratios.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones

His ct is prolly close to ideal, just weakish lids and long lashes making it seem droopier

I think he has an elite eye area, despite the harmony flaws. This is mainly why I think traditional harmony analysis of one by one ratios fails to accurately rate some ppl, despite it being a decent system. When you look at things as a whole, it's clear that other factors can sometimes fully make up for unideal ratios.
7.5 is pretty elite
It's just not like insanely mogger

His flaws aren't really flaws like that
They're just "not perfect"
His brow tilt isn't perfect but it's not bad. Just because he has some minor things that are off doesn't mean his eye area. What it means is that on average girls won't think his eye area is a 10
Like if your jaw is slightly too big like some girls will actually like and some will say it's too big it however of its in the ideal 92-88% zone most women will say the size is good.
Some girls say ian looks too scarry or inbred or like a super villain simply because of those unideal traits.
No girl looks at lachowskiis eyes and says he looks like a super villain or Vito basso.

There's basically nothing on Ian's face alone that's unattractive to most women but his eyes don't have as much appeal as an actual Flawless chad

very very low HTN. If that's you (and not just a pic of some guy who you think looks like you)

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

On the chart once you dipp below like a 7 your eye area is pretty average and at 5 is just dog shit
+7 is where good area starts or so

On the chart once you dipp below like a 7 your eye area is pretty average and at 5 is just dog shit
+7 is where good area starts or so
u would be about 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Blackgymmax
Nobody notices cyclops eyes more than hardcore psl retards. Most robust Niggas have tall faces but only biased retard like u will make it issue because i hurt u sorry ass feeling. Big chin is ideal.

Nigga u look like u have put thousand of fillers in ur sorry ass recessed fake. Look how unbalanced u jaw look like. Ur fillers are trying to escape ur subhuman origins.
These niggers will never understand how white people see them... Even average white MTN mogs this monkey

• +1
Reactions: Axii
7.5 is pretty elite
It's just not like insanely mogger

His flaws aren't really flaws like that
They're just "not perfect"
His brow tilt isn't perfect but it's not bad. Just because he has some minor things that are off doesn't mean his eye area. What it means is that on average girls won't think his eye area is a 10
Like if your jaw is slightly too big like some girls will actually like and some will say it's too big it however of its in the ideal 92-88% zone most women will say the size is good.
Some girls say ian looks too scarry or inbred or like a super villain simply because of those unideal traits.
No girl looks at lachowskiis eyes and says he looks like a super villain or Vito basso.

There's basically nothing on Ian's face alone that's unattractive to most women but his eyes don't have as much appeal as an actual Flawless chad
Water

The established way of using harmony is to cast as big a net as possible in terms of attractiveness. But that also could mean that even tho most ppl will find you gl, maybe less people will have a visceral instinctual response to your looks.

• +1
Your jaw is unbalanced retard
Almost everything is wrong with it and you have a .43 esr with a billion other flaws. You just have alot of uncanny bad harmony flaws that really hurt you. Almost none of your facial proportions are good and I mog u on all of them
he mogs you

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Water

The established way of using harmony is to cast as big a net as possible in terms of attractiveness. But that also could mean that even tho most ppl will find you gl, maybe less people will have a visceral instinctual response to your looks.
Na ur still coping as a dude ur instincts are cope because we assume anything extremely masculine is ideal
Like OPs fucked Crimson chin

i'd rather have ipd then ur shit eyebrows
Well there's more than that too
Pea eyes
Almost nothing ideal in the jaw
Long midface
Chin philtrum
Face height
Balding

How the fuck are you anything below a htn the other guy can't rate for shit he calls every 1 a literal subhuman if they don't look like sean opry
Nigga blackgymmax rated me higher years ago when i did not have beef with him. When i told he has long face he turned full retard defensive bitch with no objective view.

Nigga blackgymmax rated me higher years ago when i did not have beef with him. When i told he has long face he turned full retard defensive bitch with no objective view.
Rates lower cuz ur fat
However I'm much better at rating and can state all ur flaws now objectively

First thing I always noticed was the cyclops look
Nose and the mediocre jaw

Also I've seen your candids you look like a brick cyclops
The selfies actually make your esr not look as bad but it's actually .43

View attachment 2821339
View attachment 2821341
Will be brutally over for u once my chin is fixed ngl
Nigga are u delusion? U look like botched. You look uncanny as fuck because u are trying to fix ur shitty uber recessed jawline with fucking fillers that will speard to ur face time to time.

U are not objection at all because u rated me good when i was unknow to u.

• +1
Also I've seen your candids you look like a brick cyclops
The selfies actually make your esr not look as bad but it's actually .43
Brick block or narrow jawline which one? U are stupid ass fuck.

• +1
Na ur still coping as a dude ur instincts are cope because we assume anything extremely masculine is ideal
Like OPs fucked Crimson chin
Ofc the male intuition will favor dimorphism more than women, maybe even penalize more for unideal but masculine ratios

But the gap is not as big as you think. And all those studies that were made to find these ideal ratio ranges you use were done with both genders and multiple control groups. You can still intuitively rate males as a male very accurately, just have to be a bit more mindful of biases and use measurements here and there to check your perception.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and negativetiltedheart