How rare are mulattos with coloured eyes.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Title. @TheTakeoverHasBegun @mulattomaxxing @sportsmogger @thereallegend @defezman @AlexBrown84 @anactualdude

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
can be as much as 50/50 chance or 0% chance depending on the black parents genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jason Voorhees and Sens
can be as much as 50/50 chance or 0% chance depending on the black parents genetics
Does it depends on the white parent? Like some swarthy looking meds have blue eyes too but they generally don't pass it to their children unless they mix with someone just as white.

• +1
Not that rare amongst African Americans/Caribbean mixes, true Africans and White mixes with colored eyes is rare.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
I think it's fairly rare when concerning black and white mixes
Me and my sister have colored eyes
My brother doesn't
None of my mixed friends have colored eyes
None of my other mixed family members either
I think I have encountered less than 7-8 mulattos with colored eyes in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
My brother doesn't
It's rare but not impossible considering both black and white parents could have a blue or a green eye allele due to European dna influence.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's rare but not impossible considering both black and white parents could have a blue or a green eye allele due to European dna influence.
Blue eyes are a recessive trait tho. Even in Med x nordic mixes it's not common. Only having both anglo or Nordic parent and grandparents guarantees blue eyes.

• +1
Blue eyes are a recessive trait tho. Even in Med x nordic mixes it's not common. Only having both anglo or Nordic parent and grandparents guarantees blue eyes.
Do meds carry it?? And I'm sure @TheTakeoverHasBegun is majority white, genes are weird anyways, that anglo nordic kid could have brown eyes like @HarrierDuBois i think his parents have colored eyes but he got light brown ones, they're both Nordic.

People stereotype nordics as being blue eyed but it's not nordics who are the most often blue eyed. It's actually anglos or people from the british isles. Like 60% of white anglo saxons from the UK and Ireland have Blue eyes. @Ai Impact

Do meds carry it?? And I'm sure @TheTakeoverHasBegun is majority white, genes are weird anyways, that anglo nordic kid could have brown eyes like @HarrierDuBois i think his parents have colored eyes but he got light brown ones, they're both Nordic.

• +1
People stereotype nordics as being blue eyed but it's not nordics who are the most often blue eyed. It's actually anglos or people from the british isles. Like 60% of white anglo saxons from the UK and Ireland have Blue eyes. @Ai Impact
Baltics are the most blue eyed but yeah, have seen tons of Nordics with brown/hazel eyes, it's common, idk about british isles being the most blue eyed due to roman influence

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
More common than MENAs or south asians with them it’s strange

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
More common than MENAs or south asians with them it’s strange
I think people from Levant and some tribes in North Africa often have coloured eyes. Same with a few pashtun tribes in south asia.

I don't know

My brother doesn't
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Jason Voorhees