Reccessed or not?

• Reccessed

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Not reccessed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
58489283 D5A3 42C1 AFC6 E9A85B68B1E2

I went to the sleep doctor and the first thing he point out is how reccessed my jaw is. Is it really that bad? Like you would notice in a first glance in a split second

Bonus question do you think I can pull off Lorenzo Zurzolo pill with my pheno if I looksmaxxed.
Pic for reference
F26EA3E2 1E8C 403A 96DB EBD6A0238163
FED912BE 8103 43FC 9222 C5A1F6140C4C

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Growth Plate
If you think we can get a recession analysis on your jaw with that angle and lighting, you need a brain transplant.

(also stop jutting. I can literally see your recessed ramus)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8869, Carpediem and 1 other person
its not your jaw that is the problem but yeah I think your jaw is recessed a bit

Dude everyone knows that you put it in that angle just to fraud as non recessed as possible. That is not helping you. Take a video and show all profiles bro

I went to the sleep doctor and the first thing he point out is how reccessed my jaw is. Is it really that bad? Like you would notice in a first glance in a split second
Maybe you can try to get bimax for free or cheaper if you have sleep apnea as a result. But you might need to train neck a lot to get it. I'm trying to do this. If it's legit for cheap/free bimax then I'll take roids if I need to in order to get a thick enough neck + I'm already recessed

You think your peanut skull is comparable to lorenzo zurzolo? no offense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17244 and Tenshi
not recessed but not strong
you need more chin projection

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It is not peanut skull you can clearly see it is about Walnuts size. But yeah Lorenzo skull is ideal

Maybe you can try to get bimax for free or cheaper if you have sleep apnea as a result. But you might need to train neck a lot to get it. I'm trying to do this. If it's legit for cheap/free bimax then I'll take roids if I need to in order to get a thick enough neck + I'm already recessed
Send pic in dm

recessed niggas cant be pretty boys

forward growth is the prettiest feature there is

• +1
Dude everyone knows that you put it in that angle just to fraud as non recessed as possible. That is not helping you. Take a video and show all profiles bro
Just ignore the bloat it’s water retention I consumed 6000mg sodium last night

Attachments

• IMG_2777.MP4
    5.2 MB
If you think we can get a recession analysis on your jaw with that angle and lighting, you need a brain transplant.

(also stop jutting. I can literally see your recessed ramus)
Can’t you check the video first before commenting but yeah that’s a normie angle

No chin projection. The battle was already lost before it was supposed to start.

I mean Lorenzo has bigger nose than mine...
yeah bro but you still look like a street shitter next to him since you got no chin no jaw a big nose and big lips

literally just get bimax + genio and jaw angle implants and then look if there is still need for other surgery
My dad is a dentist his friend keep saying that I should get bimax lol. Btw it looks like my lips and nose bigger than it usually is because of 6000 mg sodium I consume yesterday

lol if you didn't have a horrific oversized nose you would'nt be recessed at all.

"Son, you're asking the wrong questions.."

5-7 mm recession but most of it is from downward growth not even horizontal recession, u need ccw

• +1
5-7 mm recession but most of it is from downward growth not even horizontal recession, u need ccw
So you are saying that I am not genetically recessed but it is just cranial facial downward growth?? Like if I reverse then problem resolved?

So you are saying that I am not genetically recessed but it is just cranial facial downward growth?? Like if I reverse then problem resolved?
Idfk why you are recessed, idfk what u r reversing, if u see a Maxillofacial Surgeon and get surgery then the problem will be solved.

• +1
I will grow out my hair so it gives illusion of a bigger skull:sneaky:

I will grow out my hair so it gives illusion of a bigger skull:sneaky:
If you do that, you need to somehow change your hair texture. Because your current hair is sticking out too much from your skull, it doesnt seemlessly blend in. Only when the hair is dense and close to your skull can you fraud a little bit. With your current hair, people will unconsciously distinguish hair and skull.

If you do that, you need to somehow change your hair texture. Because your current hair is sticking out too much from your skull, it doesnt seemlessly blend in. Only when the hair is dense and close to your skull can you fraud a little bit. With your current hair, people will unconsciously distinguish hair and skull.
I need a digital perm it costs like 120$ in my area I don’t have money right now but I will get a perm once I am employed