How the fuck is this guy dating this girl ngl?Can somebody explain

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Well he is below average and she is quite good looking.
So how the fuck is she dating him?
Money or Status because i know for damn sure thia guy get mogged by the majority of guys here and is still tapping that ass every night tbh ngl.
Discuss brahs
Tpaigf32l6831

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Money. And he probably barely fucks her whilst she is 100% fucking other guys behind his back.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, ChoSeungHui, Lumbersexual and 1 other person
Money. And he probably barely fucks her whilst she is 100% fucking other guys behind his back.
Yeah either money or status also if you closely he is wearing some sort of frat jacket so most likely he is in a frat and she is using him for statusmaxxing and gonna monkey branch him with some frat bro ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Krezo
Just be NT/betabuxx/emotional tampon, or they're not even a couple at all.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Deleted member 1588

Cope he's got high AI
The dude has a high A.I look at the side jawline

Cope he's got high AI
The dude has a high A.I look at the side jawline
The guy is nowhere near good looking lmao. They're probably not even a couple anyway and are just having their picture taken together. I've had girls in the past take photos with me with a close embrace. Doesn't mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Lumbersexual
The guy is nowhere near good looking lmao. They're probably not even a couple anyway and are just having their picture taken together. I've had girls in the past take photos with me with a close embrace. Doesn't mean anything.

True that is a good criticism we can't assume those 2 are dating but the dude isn't ugly he has a high AI dude this vedio prove's what men and women find different are different

Because he is Chad tier

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Einon and Deleted member 1588
She is not really that good looking.
She mogs him anyway.
Yeah but she mogs him by atleast 2 points ngl.
She is a 6 not psl and he is a 4 or 4.5

Has decently sized skull,frame rivaled only by prepubescent girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Has decently sized skull,frame rivaled only by prepubescent girls.
Yeah but any twink with a good face will mog him ngl many girls like twinks i have seem it why my own eyes.
Also women also like prettyboys but the ideal is masc but being cute or a prettyboy is still infinetl better than being average ngl

She's a PSL 5.5, and he's a 4.5. It's not a big enough mog to throw the possiblity of a relationship out the window.

She's a PSL 5.5, and he's a 4.5. It's not a big enough mog to throw the possiblity of a relationship out the window.
How the fuck is he a psl 4.5 oh shit maybe this forums is also turning into rate me like reddit.
He is a 4 psl which is average and 4.5 means above average no way in hell he is above average with that fucked up face and frame

How the fuck is he a psl 4.5 oh shit maybe this forums is also turning into rate me like reddit.
He is a 4 psl which is average and 4.5 means above average no way in hell he is above average with that fucked up face and frame
Calm your titties, you yourself said hes between a 4-4.5 PSL. All i said was the mog wasn't bug enough to completely destroy the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1588
Calm your titties, you yourself said hes between a 4-4.5 PSL. All i said was the mog wasn't bug enough to completely destroy the relationship.
oh cool brah just thought about it actually my dick made me thought she mogged her brutally ..

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah but any twink with a good face will mog him ngl many girls like twinks i have seem it why my own eyes.
Also women also like prettyboys but the ideal is masc but being cute or a prettyboy is still infinetl better than being average ngl
He's not a pretty,jfl.Hes so subhuman that I even mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
He's not a pretty,jfl.Hes so subhuman that I even mog him.
Thats what i said brah that any twink with a good face will mog the shit out of him although he looks masc due to his big skull but something is off about him

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Thats what i said brah that any twink with a good face will mog the shit out of him although he looks masc due to his big skull but something is off about him
His skull is good,but that frame and height murders him.

His skull is good,but that frame and height murders him.
Honestly with that frame and height he would look better with a small skull he looks a cartoon figure with that huge dome he got

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Skull size is everything.

He is significantly above average

Maybe because some women have different tastes for LTR and STR?!?!?! I honestly can't understand how you guys forget about something as simple as that