How to achieve clear skin (No bullshit)

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

LSSJ 2 GOD
Remedies that have worked for me and work very quickly to naturally clear your skin(some exceptions):

-Chemical peels (prices vary mines was $85) + free sunblock lotion and creams applied to skin and vials)

Experience:
Has 7-14 days downtime typically,but you achieve great results that drastically improve skin.Cons are you look like a burn victim with all your dead skin peeling off . Fortunately enough ,they have developed stronger peels now a days that have little to no visible peeling but do the same thing.
Example:
3BE13718 F699 41CC 8422 196155107A50

-ACV Cleanse
Smells really bad but gets rid of black heads, pimples, white heads , acne ,etc in less than 24 hours (in my experience)
ACV can be purchased from almost any grocery or supermarket store around cheaply. ($2-$5 tops)
Apply in the mornings/nights allow it to sit for 20 mins and then wash it off . You will see immediate results with this as the ACV acidic content sucks out active pimples,white heads, black heads etc. Continue for 1 week to see visible results.

-Baking Soda Rinse
F17327FB 1B5E 4288 9E4B 6DC895FA8FFB

Simply baking soda mixed with 1/3 water to make a wet paste apply to face, allow to sit for 1 hour then wash off . Baking soda is perfect for exfoliating your skin will feel incredibly smooth.DO NOT DO THIS MORE THAN TWICE A WEEK. Any more than that it will dry out your skin .

-ACV+Baking Soda

60B5D18E 8ED2 4A47 A6C6 A8977CD484DB

See the others I mentioned earlier just mix the two .

-Laser Resurfacing ($50-$1,000+)

I consulted with a cosmetologist and got 3 treatments that get stubborn dark spots ,marks and rolling scars, box scars etc. Prices vary from location to location. I had mines done for $50 dollars (a fuckin steal)

-Diet

I’m Vegan(I know you don’t care:lul:),I’m not going to try to convince anyone to turn to veganism . I don’t really care tbh, just make sure you stay away from processed foods,GMO’s and dairy (causes most acne in people)
.Drink a lots(A Shiton) of water a day helps infinitely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and Mansnob
What about niggas with eczema

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Mansnob and RedPilledStemcel
Honestly you really don’t need anything special to get clear skin, it’s all stress and diet related, remove all grains, dairy, polyunsaturated fats and reduce sugar intake to 40-50g a day and your skin will clear up

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus and HorseFace
Use eczema lotion or eczema cream ,I have it too but on my arm .they sell creams for it at the stores . Or you can see a cosmetologist they can just chemical peel it off and it will disappear but you’ll need multiple treatments and it might costs you .
Yeah I can't even do half of the skinmaxxing because it's too dry for my skin.
Make sure you use facial lotions so your skin doesn’t dry out . The skin that you see is dead skin the new skin underneath is what you need to push out . You shed skin every month but I pretty sure it’s every 14 days or so .

Use eczema lotion or eczema cream ,I have it too but on my arm .they sell creams for it at the stores . Or you can see a cosmetologist they can just chemical peel it off and it will disappear but you’ll need multiple treatments and it might costs you .
Use it alongside all of the skin care products? Wouldn't it reduce the effectiveness of skin care?

Stop touching your face :feelswhat:

Use it alongside all of the skin care products? Wouldn't it reduce the effectiveness of skin care?
In my case it’s on my arm ,so it doesn’t interfere with my facial routine. I’d advise you to take one problem at a time ,I’d suggest taking a break from the skin care routine to handle the eczema problem then start your routine again once it’s handled . You should use the eczema cream until it clears decently( that your comfortable with), fully or see a cosmetologist to get it removed.
Stop touching your face :feelswhat:
Until 4 years I never did and my skin look like dog shit. Once I discovered this shit , it was like a light in a dark tunnel.

What about antibiotics. Been in chronic discomfort for about a year and a half now so stress has been high and I have shit ton of acne. Getting it fixed soon but I want to ascend as well so should I just get on antibiotics? I will ofc take probiotics as well

What about antibiotics. Been in chronic discomfort for about a year and a half now so stress has been high and I have shit ton of acne. Getting it fixed soon but I want to ascend as well so should I just get on antibiotics? I will ofc take probiotics as well

Taking antibiotics causes an hormone imbalance which can be a contributing factor to causing acne. Probiotics which has its pros and cons in itself doesn’t help much for your skin.

I use these as well as what I recommended in my post :

Helps immediately rid you off acne , pimples, upcoming pimples etc. it’s cheap ($7) most places.

Link:
https://www.clearasil.us/products/c...action-vanishing-acne-treatment-cream-1-ounce
421E8D9D 7DB9 4A4F B00F B4267795770A

Same thing but this is a facewash that penetrates deeply into your skin , but causes severe drying of

skin so put on moisturizers or what have you after.

Link:

https://www.clearasil.us/products/clearasil-ultra-daily-face-wash-6-78-oz

048ABE4C 9F23 4B72 8379 3777F56A6A4E

just do nofap

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
Laser Resurfacing ($50-$1,000+)

I consulted with a cosmetologist and got 3 treatments that get stubborn dark spots ,marks and rolling scars, box scars etc. Prices vary from location to location. I had mines done for $50 dollars (a fuckin steal)
I'm going to be getting this done too. How well does it work for scars like these? Images 19

I'm going to be getting this done too. How well does it work for scars like these?View attachment 14502

Laser resurfacing/ Chemical peels can permanently fix that but will cost a lot depending on where you live.”Atrophic scars” that are just sunken in skin can be pushed up and will shed off revealing your new clear skin. It fixes box car scars,hyper pigmentation, rolling scars, ice pick scars etc. It will help with the pigment in your skin which I see in your case is discolored.Good thing is you can get both at the same time on the same day if you got the money for it .After you get the treatments try getting a couple of medium strength chemical peels. Then your skin will be baby smooth and glowing.Good luck:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
>being vegan
>making a thread about how to achieve clear skin
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just moisturize twice a day you. Worked for me:feelsez:

This is all bullshit. Use retin a and dermastamping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Use thick eucerin lotion for dry spots, get lotion specially made for your face that helps prevent clogged pores, and also get eczema cream prescribed to you, it works really well and makes the spots go away within days.

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
Fuck no , chemical peel and laser resurfacing it’s 10x better
You're delusional brother. Your method completely ignores collagen production. Just fucks up your skin. Chemical peels aren't even recommended by dermatologists anymore it's the 21st century u mongoloid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and Deleted member 656
You're delusional brother. Your method completely ignores collagen production. Just fucks up your skin. Chemical peels aren't even recommended by dermatologists anymore it's the 21st century u mongoloid
Bullshit I’ve talked to countless dermatologists and they have developed better peels and lasers to achieve great results without the previous side effects or significant downtime. I don’t know if your trolling or just uninformed but do your own research. Don’t lead people down the wrong path. Fraxel lasers, icon lasers , Co2 lasers all promote and help improve collagen production and repair.

Remedies that have worked for me and work very quickly to naturally clear your skin(some exceptions):

-Chemical peels (prices vary mines was $85) + free sunblock lotion and creams applied to skin and vials)

Experience:
Has 7-14 days downtime typically,but you achieve great results that drastically improve skin.Cons are you look like a burn victim with all your dead skin peeling off . Fortunately enough ,they have developed stronger peels now a days that have little to no visible peeling but do the same thing.
Example:View attachment 14399

-ACV Cleanse
Smells really bad but gets rid of black heads, pimples, white heads , acne ,etc in less than 24 hours (in my experience)
ACV can be purchased from almost any grocery or supermarket store around cheaply. ($2-$5 tops)
Apply in the mornings/nights allow it to sit for 20 mins and then wash it off . You will see immediate results with this as the ACV acidic content sucks out active pimples,white heads, black heads etc. Continue for 1 week to see visible results.

-Baking Soda Rinse
View attachment 14400
Simply baking soda mixed with 1/3 water to make a wet paste apply to face, allow to sit for 1 hour then wash off . Baking soda is perfect for exfoliating your skin will feel incredibly smooth.DO NOT DO THIS MORE THAN TWICE A WEEK. Any more than that it will dry out your skin .

-ACV+Baking Soda

View attachment 14401
See the others I mentioned earlier just mix the two .

-Laser Resurfacing ($50-$1,000+)

-Diet

I’m Vegan(I know you don’t care:lul:),I’m not going to try to convince anyone to turn to veganism . I don’t really care tbh, just make sure you stay away from processed foods,GMO’s and dairy (causes most acne in people)
.Drink a lots(A Shiton) of water a day helps infinitely.
You can’t have clear skin if you are black (unless you try to do what Jackson did)
Just be white is how you get clear skin, that’s white.