How to actually stop the tiktokcel invasion

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
Post all the examples of all the looksmaxing memes to inceltears/leftist spaces/wherever and explain it’s ties to white supremacy or something. Let those subhuman leftists start a campaign to remove it from tiktok. That simple

Here’s what we need
1. Examples of “looksmaxing” memes on tiktok
2. Examples on tiktokers directly linking to this site
3. The most offensive shit possible you can find on this forum

We will explain that incels are using memes to groom young men into becoming white supremacist incels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Dietsnasta, Interested and 13 others
Bump this is seriously the only way, poison the well so no one on tiktok can make these memes

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Patient A, JohnDoe and 4 others
I have talk to girl and she know of website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29155, Pikabro and 2 others
Is it that difficult for mods and Master to make the members acceptance strictier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Donkeyballs, turkproducer and 3 others
@St.TikTokcel over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21863
I welcome them with open arms

And by arms I mean military grade ...JFL

jk

Is it that difficult for mods and Master to make the members acceptance strictier
It won’t make a difference unless non-members can’t see forum. We need to make it normies aren’t exposed

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
You got banned in the other account for some reason. PM if you want to continue the discussion
continue what discussion ? I no have ban this first account on lookmax

top post updated
Will bump throughout day tomorrow til we have what we need

@Reformed
@drop

I think they probably realize that but still refuse to give a fuck about it, is this the retarded reason behind the swastika pfp trend?

It's not detrimental to anyone really, the racepill and the lookspill are already inseparable
Remind them of something far more demotivational, such as the fact that if they are not maxxing in their teens and need surgery after 18 it's already over for them

• +1
Reactions: exo
I think they probably realize that but still refuse to give a fuck about it, is this the retarded reason behind the swastika pfp trend?

It's not detrimental to anyone really, the racepill and the lookspill are already inseparable
Remind them of something far more demotivational, such as the fact that if they are not maxxing in their teens and need surgery after 18 it's already over for them
They refuse to give a fuck because not enough people have called them out yet. Get enough normies concerned and they’ll put a stop to it real quick

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 19766
They refuse to give a fuck because not enough people have called them out yet. Get enough normies concerned and they’ll put a stop to it real quick
They don't care, it's the same TikTok usership who was worshipping Kanye last year, if you haven't this realized yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 29167
They don't care, it's the same TikTok usership who was worshipping Kanye last year, if you haven't this realized yet
I know but it’s worth a shot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
good idea, but all the looksmaxxing shit is already linked to nazism too much so i dont think the majority of "looksmaxxers" would give a fuck if some leftist tiktokkers made videos about it

what we all need to do is email tiktok about it, explain that "psl" stands for puahate, SLUTHATE, and lookism, and that the "looksmaxxing" trend is linked to blackpill (one of their blacklisted words) and nazism (examples from this website)

someone make a thread about this i cba right now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Donkeyballs, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
Sir tiktok invasion doesn't matter let the high schoolers know the reality of life .

• Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
good idea, but all the looksmaxxing shit is already linked to nazism too much so i dont think the majority of "looksmaxxers" would give a fuck if some leftist tiktokkers made videos about it

what we all need to do is email tiktok about it, explain that "psl" stands for puahate, SLUTHATE, and lookism, and that the "looksmaxxing" trend is linked to blackpill (one of their blacklisted words) and nazism (examples from this website)

someone make a thread about this i cba right now
Yes that’s the idea. What I was saying if we get others to start emailing tiktok we’ll have more presence. If Blackpill is already “banned” this makes it a lot easier

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 19766
Yes that’s the idea. What I was saying if we get others to start emailing tiktok we’ll have more presence. If Blackpill is already “banned” this makes it a lot easier
aight make the thread and figure out how to contact them

aight make the thread and figure out how to contact them
Right now I just need a few screenshots of the “looksmaxing” and more importantly one directly linking to this site. I’m not gonna screw up my algo going through looksmax autism tbh, I can find offensive shit here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Right now I just need a few screenshots of the “looksmaxing” and more importantly one directly linking to this site. I’m not gonna screw up my algo going through looksmax autism tbh, I can find offensive shit here
make sure to make it clear that #psl and #looksmaxxing is linked to looksmax.org and nazism + misogynism

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Squirtoutmabooty
make sure to make it clear that #psl and #looksmaxxing is linked to looksmax.org and nazism + misogynism
Problem right now is I really need to use offensive examples from deleted members who never revealed personal details so they won’t get doxxed

• Hmm...
Problem right now is I really need to use offensive examples from deleted members who never revealed personal details so they won’t get doxxed
its just an email to tiktok HQ who cares nobody is getting doxxed

its just an email to tiktok HQ who cares nobody is getting doxxed
Bro we need way more than one person sending emails. We need to make a template others can use and spam it

• +1
Bro we need way more than one person sending emails. We need to make a template others can use and spam it
yeah obviously but just write an email and make everyone ask chatgpt to rewrite it

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
lets just bomb tiktok headquarters till they start blocking bp content

• +1
Ok, I just need one tiktok that shows this site and I’ll have what I need for the rough draft

• +1
Attack is the best form of defence - instead of waiting for them to take .org over how about we take over tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Post all the examples of all the looksmaxing memes to inceltears/leftist spaces/wherever and explain it’s ties to white supremacy or something. Let those subhuman leftists start a campaign to remove it from tiktok. That simple

Here’s what we need
1. Examples of “looksmaxing” memes on tiktok
2. Examples on tiktokers directly linking to this site
3. The most offensive shit possible you can find on this forum

We will explain that incels are using memes to groom young men into becoming white supremacist incels.
If you're afraid that more people will look better, it's over for you. It just means you're losers. The irony is that in Nazi Germany you would be first in line for the gas chamber.

You say you're doing it to reduce competition... then you should care about as many guys as possible being gay. Therefore, your views are contradictory.

You know it's true :blackpill:

@alriodai @thereallegend @Raskolnikovpilled @Kamui @drop @gribsufer1 @RAMU KAKA @THE LIGHTNING @Debetro

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 19766
If you're afraid that more people will look better, it's over for you. It just means you're losers. The irony is that in Nazi Germany you would be first in line for the gas chamber.

You say you're doing it to reduce competition... then you should care about as many guys as possible being gay. Therefore, your views are contradictory.

You know it's true :)

@alriodai @thereallegend @Raskolnikovpilled @Kamui @drop @gribsufer1 @RAMU KAKA @THE LIGHTNING @Debetro
Get a 0 faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 29581

mirin 0.67 ptr ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29167

yes i want more men to be gay. and yes its over for me if i dont get NTplasty or ascend

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Debetro
i must add that im not against mentally ill homosexuals
An earring in your ear suggests that it's hard to be against yourself... it's a pity that you consider yourself mentally ill (but maybe it's true!)

yes i want more men to be gay. and yes its over for me if i dont get NTplasty or ascend
I wish you good luck in improving your life!

• Love it

RETARD YOU LITERALLY NEED TO WAIT UNTIL 18 FOR MANY SURGERIES

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710