HOW TO ASCEND (MY PLAN)

Ryldoo IS COPING

Ryldoo IS COPING

Iron
FOR EVERY TIK TOKCELS THAT DOESN'T WANT TO ROTT HERE AND JUST WANT TO EASILLY ASCEND TO THIS SHIT ->>>

1, Carnivore diet- you need to eat high quality red liver and high protein foods(can increase height even after 18 yo)like prettyboy grew 8cm just from doing high intensity cardio+high protein
2, gym- do overhead press, LU raises, for back do back rows and pullups (pullups make you wider and rows add definiton),skip legs or do them once per week
3,skincare- blast tretinoin,vitamin C
4,makeup - BB cream, CC cream,(concealer for tryhards but needs skill)
5,hairstyle- depends on hair type 1.straight- long curtains, textured fringe with using texture powder 2. wavy-curtains or fringe/ice cream haircut, 3. curly- long curls on front and shorter on side
6, lifts - 5cm max

tagging looksmaxxers @Napoleon1800 @pneumocystosis @FunkyFlamingo @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Napoleon1800, Loveland and 5 others
I did this shit in 5 minutes so it's a bit lower effort but still good I guess

@John Cracovizk

Looks good.

Hop on something for height. You need to eat a ton of meat for a caloric deficit .

• Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
i wis i had the energy to do this

• +1
hahahahhahaha

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and Ryldoo IS COPING
You tagged funky flamingo like he contributes anything to this server besides bombarding ratings section

Also this is good ngl has the main shit u need

• +1
Good guide

You tagged funky flamingo like he contributes anything to this server besides bombarding ratings section
Thats cuz i am a future forum Chad, keep coping

• Woah
if you do all these and you're still sub 5, it's not just over.....you also need to rope.

if you do all these and you're still sub 5, it's not just over.....you also need to rope.
HOW THE FUCK R U AT THIS MANY POSTS IN UNDER A MONTH WTF:lul::feelskek:

Damm boy what u look like
not bad, but i have horrible social anxiety so after puberty i've never approached a women.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and coisbhai
FOR EVERY TIK TOKCELS THAT DOESN'T WANT TO ROTT HERE AND JUST WANT TO EASILLY ASCEND TO THIS SHIT ->>>

Carnivore diet- you need to eat high quality red liver and high protein foods(can increase height even after 18 yo)like prettyboy grew 8cm just from doing high intensity cardio+high protein
Oh boy

it depends on your base, for me just letting grow hair and getting perm just made me from pdf looking retard to actually good looking

u need bbc

• JFL