How to ascend

NarrowJaw

NarrowJaw

Bronze
If you're somewhat recessed, have at least an average eye area and acceptable ratios, here's the path to ascension in just 2 steps:

- Bimax + genio
- This custom midface implant by Eppley: https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/c...ing_wp_cron=1631734822.9378819465637207031250
Bimax only advances the lower part of the maxilla, leaving the rest of the midface behind. This implant will mask this and give you some extra projection in the lower maxilla if needed.

If you can get the bimax covered by insurance, this ascension will only cost you around $20k. Even if you can't, just go to Europe where bimax is fairly cheap.

Avg eye area + good ratios + great forward growth should be enough but if you're trying to become a gigachad and are willing to risk looking unnatural, visit Taban. A cheaper alternative is to eyebrow and eyelash maxx, this will boost your eye area a bit but ofc not as much as surgery.

If your jaw is narrow af or if you have a very short ramus and enough money, you might also consider jaw angle implants after the Bimax. But that's another $15k.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, MeinChadf, Deleted member 4614 and 9 others
how would one get insurance to cover a cosmetic procedure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
No implant for my recessed nasal bone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
If you're somewhat recessed, have at least an average eye area and acceptable ratios, here's the path to ascension in just 2 steps:

- Bimax + genio
- This custom midface implant by Eppley: https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/c...ing_wp_cron=1631734822.9378819465637207031250
Bimax only advances the lower part of the maxilla, leaving the rest of the midface behind. This implant will mask this and give you some extra projection in the lower maxilla if needed.

If you can get the bimax covered by insurance, this ascension will only cost you around $20k. Even if you can't, just go to Europe where bimax is fairly cheap.

Avg eye area + good ratios + great forward growth should be enough but if you're trying to become a gigachad and are willing to risk looking unnatural, visit Taban. A cheaper alternative is to eyebrow and eyelash maxx, this will boost your eye area a bit but ofc not as much as surgery.

If your jaw is narrow af or if you have a very short ramus and enough money, you might also consider jaw angle implants after the Bimax. But that's another $15k.
I have recessed gonial angle that's really recessed and average eyes and good nose i also got downward growth what would i need in surgery?:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Elvisandreaa, xefo and 1 other person

- Bimax + genio

add rhino and infraorbital implants , colored lenses , perm and infra rims if ur curry for insane appeal

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and NarrowJaw
not every single person heres problem is going to be solved by bimax

your not acounting for, race, hair, height, lips, nose, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
how would one get insurance to cover a cosmetic procedure
You can't but if you're recessed enough you might have sleep apnea and if you prove it, insurance will cover the bimax

I have recessed gonial angle that's really recessed and average eyes and good nose i also got downward growth what would i need in surgery?:feelswhy:
Bimax (maybe with genio depending on ur chin) with CCW rotation (consult with a surgeon for exact movements), midface implant and probably jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
not every single person heres problem is going to be solved by bimax

your not acounting for, race, hair, height, lips, nose, etc
True but good ratios, forward growth and a strong jaw are universally attractive and if you max out those aspects you can get away with other less ideal features. Also bimax often improves the mouth area and the surgeon can fix the nose during bimax
But yeah bimax isn't a solution for everyone, it depends on your base really, if you're too recessed/downward grown OR if your forward growth is good but your ratios/individual features are crap then it won't do that much but should still give you a boost (might not be worth it due to price and brutal recovery tho)

• +1
Reactions: litaz, subhuman incel and Deleted member 10615
add rhino and infraorbital implants , colored lenses , perm and infra rims if ur curry for insane appeal
I believe Eppley's midface implant covers the infraorbitals too, also rhino can be performed during bimax. Light contacts can ascend hard, just gotta be careful because most of them look fake

• +1

- Bimax + genio

What is the surgery to obtain a taller chin?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 10615
True but good ratios, forward growth and a strong jaw are universally attractive and if you max out those aspects you can get away with other less ideal features. Also bimax often improves the mouth area and the surgeon can fix the nose during bimax
But yeah bimax isn't a solution for everyone, it depends on your base really, if you're too recessed/downward grown OR if your forward growth is good but your ratios/individual features are crap then it won't do that much but should still give you a boost (might not be worth it due to price and brutal recovery tho)

Can bimax plus BSSO increase mouth width?

• +1
What is the surgery to obtain a taller chin?
geinoplasty or chin wing

also stopping the bottom lip from drooping down caused by sfs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, HQNPmaxxing and zeke714
I believe Eppley's midface implant covers the infraorbitals too

damn , i didnt know that

Light contacts can ascend hard, just gotta be careful because most of them look fake
i know a curry dude where i live

he kinda looks like a mixture of pablo escobar but with a skinny face , and has a moustache

most normie dudes cope saying he looks like a pedo

while hes one of the biggest slayers i know because of him amber colored eyes , like any eye except brown is a halo

• +1

What is the point of midface implant when your nasal bone will stay recessed?

• JFL
What is the point of midface implant when your nasal bone will stay recessed?
“Just put an implant on your nasal bone bro it will be work and look fine”

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Some people have ugly phenos. I know some guys who are just plain ugly ddspite not being recessed etc. They just have a disgusting pheno.

Like I can morph them multiple implants, bimax, fillers, eye surgery etc. and they still look like SHIT.

Pheno is so important. Luckily my pheno is very good actually, ohne my narrow, subhuman, recessed jaw is fixed, I'll ascend to HTN INSTANTANEOUSLY

Some people have ugly phenos. I know some guys who are just plain ugly ddspite not being recessed etc. They just have a disgusting pheno.

Like I can morph them multiple implants, bimax, fillers, eye surgery etc. and they still look like SHIT.

Pheno is so important. Luckily my pheno is very good actually, ohne my narrow, subhuman, recessed jaw is fixed, I'll ascend to HTN INSTANTANEOUSLY
How are you going to fix your jaw , so far I’ve had vertical genio but still need bsso but then there’s my shit ramus too which idk what to do