How to beat sugar addiction?

T

travelcel

Iron
Most of my life I have lived pretty healthy, however recently my work has gotten stressful and I have turned to sugary foods to cope. I'm not fat yet, but if I keep i up for another month I will be. How do you beat a sugar addiction? It's like cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Father47 and CarrotMaxxer
greycel posting in the correct looksmax section :love::love:

here are a few methods I can think of off the top of my head:
1) replace processed sugar with fruits (ideally less sugary fruits but you could build up to that)

2) add protein to your diet so you fill up faster (prevents you from filling up on sugar)

3) Remove temptations; stop your parents from buying sugary foods altogether

n sum shit i found on google:
4) "Poor quality sleep increases our stress hormone cortisol and our hunger hormone ghrelin the very next day."

5) "Fat helps to raise satiety hormones in a similar way to protein which can reduce hunger and sugar cravings. But it's important to focus on high quality, whole food sources of fat. Some of my favorite fats to add into meals include avocado, guacamole, cheese, olives, almond butter, peanut butter, pumpkin seeds and full fat dairy products like cottage cheese and yogurt."

• +1
Reactions: Father47 and travelcel
greycel posting in the correct looksmax section :love::love:

here are a few methods I can think of off the top of my head:
1) replace processed sugar with fruits (ideally less sugary fruits but you could build up to that)

2) add protein to your diet so you fill up faster (prevents you from filling up on sugar)

3) Remove temptations; stop your parents from buying sugary foods altogether

n sum shit i found on google:
4) "Poor quality sleep increases our stress hormone cortisol and our hunger hormone ghrelin the very next day."

5) "Fat helps to raise satiety hormones in a similar way to protein which can reduce hunger and sugar cravings. But it's important to focus on high quality, whole food sources of fat. Some of my favorite fats to add into meals include avocado, guacamole, cheese, olives, almond butter, peanut butter, pumpkin seeds and full fat dairy products like cottage cheese and yogurt."
Yeah might be a lack of sleep. Only been getting 5-6 hours this past month

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Replace sugar with honey

• +1
Reactions: Father47
yeah retard you are also addicted to oxygen and water