how to beat up someone who your an inch taller than?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
there's this fat black south African prick who I'm gonna kick his fatass, i need some tips to fight

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
just bob and weave bro, easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
there's this fat black south African prick who I'm gonna kick his fatass, i need some tips to fight
Go learn to box for a few months, or learn some wrestling or bjj. You’ll need to take a while though

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
Go learn to box for a few months, or learn some wrestling or bjj. You’ll need to take a while though
based, you box bro? I actually did taekwondo throughout highschool but somehow cant use any moves properly because i got sloppy

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
based, you box bro? I actually did taekwondo throughout highschool but somehow cant use any moves properly because i got sloppy
I’ve done a bit of boxing before, TKD is useless my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 22775
Never understood why some black guys hurt and kill each other more than any other demographic. Surely there must be a better way to settle this...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Height doesn’t matter at all until you get in the 3+ inch range

just use a gun nigga

Jab em to death and keep your distance. In a street fight most people just swing for the fences and/or try to grapple while exerting a lot of energy. This makes them tired. If U just jab fast with the intention to hit, you'll win the story and decision once the fight gets broke up by cops or whatever. if that doesn't work pull guard and do a kimura until you break his fucking arm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Jab em to death and keep your distance. In a street fight most people just swing for the fences and/or try to grapple while exerting a lot of energy. This makes them tired. If U just jab fast with the intention to hit, you'll win the story and decision once the fight gets broke up by cops or whatever. if that doesn't work pull guard and do a kimura until you break his fucking arm
Mf win by decision as if there’s judges jfl

Mf win by decision as if there’s judges jfl
The crowd/bystanders are the judges, son. I'm assuming OP is in high school since he seems young. If he executes the gameplan perfectly, he'll land 10 jabs to the kid's face. He'll be bloody and bruised while OP will be unmarked. The judges(crowd watching) will then give OP a 10-8 decision victory. And he'll win the story, too. Street cred after beating a dude who massively outweighs him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
The crowd/bystanders are the judges, son. I'm assuming OP is in high school since he seems young. If he executes the gameplan perfectly, he'll land 10 jabs to the kid's face. He'll be bloody and bruised while OP will be unmarked. The judges(crowd watching) will then give OP a 10-8 decision victory. And he'll win the story, too. Street cred after beating a dude who massively outweighs him
10-8 is hard in mma tho