How to become 2 inches taller without surgery(real height)

So is glucosamine 1500mg necessary or will the stretching alone be enough? What will maximise height I need at least 2 inchs
if you cant use glucosamine exercise

you might also wanna stretch before and after bed

I did normal stretching (not this sleeping method) and i grew 2.5 inches in 3.5 months

My guide
i think thats probably due to you being younger with open growth plates most ppl whostretch gain slow results if noen

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Can I get added to the telegram group?

Can I get added to the telegram group?
theres no invite link so everyone has to send me their number(pm) so ican add them as a contact on the telegram

Can you gain more than 2 inches if you’re under 20?

W
In short,i did stretching for 20 minutes a day and gained good results in 3-4 months.
I didn't use glucosamine just some multivitamins and multiminerals.
Now going to take aromaisn

Bro Can we skip on glucosamine?
It has been shown to reduce cartilage hypertrophy
Please read this and consider.
Thnx for the thread,i was doing it myself a few months ago but stopped because I woke up in the middle of the night and felt pain in my back,i should have continued doing it i think.:feelswhy:
What stretching have you done?

Can you gain more than 2 inches if you’re under 20?
i dont even know if it matters if you are young or not, as long as you are not old enough to have degenerative disc disease

and yes i am very sure you can gain more then 2 inches, since the people who gained 2 inches pretty much only was able to target the lower back and have not done the method long enough to say they have gotten max results

if we targeted the mid and upper back and the lower back all for longer periods of time then 2inches is probably plausible

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Glucosamine made me a quarter inch taller, I stopped taking it now and I'm a quarter inch shorter lol

Glucosamine made me a quarter inch taller, I stopped taking it now and I'm a quarter inch shorter lol
you maintained your morning height

we are trying to maintrain our "stretch height" and in combination with chondrotin this is stronger

what we are doing can actually allow for permamnt new growth(5cm)

Gentile iq never ceases to amaze me.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
W

What stretching have you done?
See this Thread.
I will make a short version soon.
Just read all under the method heading and see the tips and warnings section

You pull your ankles/foot with ankle straps in a manor that you feel a stretch on your lower back, you do this while sleeping

you should exercise and supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate

in 3-4 months you should be able to gain 5cm

this increases water/nutrient content in the spine and the supplements/exercise creates proteoglycans which retain the water in the spine because they are hydrophillic

there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc) but idgaf about explaining it go experiment and research yourself

edit: to clarify many people hagve gotten results with this, so its not speculative
can you send the amazon link?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc):lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Aye I've been trying this out at 30 min intervals. I hope I'm right and I don't jinx it but 5 hours later out of bed I'm a quarter inch taller half inch taller if I take glucosamine

Morning height seems to increase by a quarter inch too

You pull your ankles/foot with ankle straps in a manor that you feel a stretch on your lower back, you do this while sleeping

you should exercise and supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate

in 3-4 months you should be able to gain 5cm

this increases water/nutrient content in the spine and the supplements/exercise creates proteoglycans which retain the water in the spine because they are hydrophillic

there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc) but idgaf about explaining it go experiment and research yourself

edit: to clarify many people hagve gotten results with this, so its not speculative

Excellent thread. I agree with you.

Where can I discuss and contribute to this possible method?

Excellent thread. I agree with you.

Where can I discuss and contribute to this possible method?
ask @FreakkForLife
he will add you to telegram group

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
@FreakkForLife peace my friend, I do not want to cause bother but please send PM as I do not have enough posting privileges yet.

• +1
@FreakkForLife peace my friend, I do not want to cause bother but please send PM as I do not have enough posting privileges yet.
No problem my brother

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
this is prolly the only worthwhile thread ever on this shit rest is injectingp lastic into ur lips to get chad to gfuk u
View attachment 1523953
Aye bro i just copped the ankle straps but i dont know where to buy the elastic bands of that kind anywhere that just attach to them so easily.
Please help and thank you so much for everything

• +1
Aye bro i just copped the ankle straps but i dont know where to buy the elastic bands of that kind anywhere that just attach to them so easily.
Please help and thank you so much for everything
pelvic traction is used now

yes

no but i talked to many who have

why would i have to try it when others have tried it

list of people who tried, with names censored

- 5cm - 5 minutes stretch before and after bed while doing sleep stretch for 4 months.
(this is the guy in the photo above if you scroll up)

- 5cm - sleep stretch + glucosamine

- 3.5cm - 21 years old

- 1.5cm - 22 years old - didnt do it regulary

3.3 cm over 20

- 5 cm - 23cm - stopped growing and took glucosamine
I raped many black guys

100cm increase 50 voodo man

500cm homosexual

Gay warthunder man 8000

Nice commercial

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
there is no way i can afford that plus i already have the ankle straps so just let me know where to get that elastic attachment band
pelvic traction is used now

Last edited:
  • +1
So stretching plus glucosamine + chondroitin should allow us to maintain stretched height, which will be how many inches more than morning height?

• +1
This work and what to do I don’t want to read

So take glucosamine at night and wear ankle straps at night?

a guy got 1.5cm in 1.5 months

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
It's been 3 months since this thread, is anyone who's tried it able to confirm if it's legit or cope?

It's been 3 months since this thread, is anyone who's tried it able to confirm if it's legit or cope?
i tried for like 3 months nothing happened tbh, it’s also uncomfortable to wear. i’m not sure if people who apparently got results are legit… too bad bc the theory behind this method seems to make sense maybe i should have stuck w it

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, BigBundaSlapper and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i tried for like 3 months nothing happened tbh, it’s also uncomfortable to wear. i’m not sure if people who apparently got results are legit… too bad bc the theory behind this method seems to make sense maybe i should have stuck w it
did you take any supps? what weight did you use?

I tried it last night, this shit is so uncomfortable it took hours to fall asleep. Did you wear it for the whole duration of your sleep? And did you sup with glucosamine. The Russian guy literally had hundreds of testimonies, imagine if he faked them all jfl.

did you take any supps? what weight did you use?
i was taking supplements and i didn’t use weight. i only used the resistance from the rubber band. maybe with weight it works better but as @BigBundaSlapper said, the biggest problem is the uncomfortability

I tried it last night, this shit is so uncomfortable it took hours to fall asleep. Did you wear it for the whole duration of your sleep? And did you sup with glucosamine. The Russian guy literally had hundreds of testimonies, imagine if he faked them all jfl.
Yes i did and it was very difficult to sleep as well. that’s why i stopped after 3 months. You are also forced to sleep on back entire time and usually i like to sleep on side some of the time

i did supp with glucosamine semi regularly. Also i read something that glucosamine reduced igf1 levels, but ya im familiar with what it does, supposed to help w joints and create cartilage in btwn… idk didn’t do much for me

Lastly it’s easy to fake results. Do you know common and easy it is to alter the before after pics to make the person seem taller?

As for the screenshots of the convos, they are probably making so much money that they have time to sit back and fake em all…

not saying they are… i need to check the telegram cuz it’s been awhile and see if more people got legit results

Anyways my final conclusion is that this method is not worth it due to sleep difficulty and pain of rubber/elastic band against angles

However the OP posted a more recent updated method that i plan to try and it seems more promising and also more comfortable (pelvic traction device) to stretch spine, apparently doesn’t lengthen bone only cartilage. it seems promising, some guys apparently got a couple inches at 25, so i’m told by @FreakkForLife, who i’m grateful for sharing that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and mvp2v1
i was taking supplements and i didn’t use weight. i only used the resistance from the rubber band. maybe with weight it works better but as @BigBundaSlapper said, the biggest problem is the uncomfortability

Yes i did and it was very difficult to sleep as well. that’s why i stopped after 3 months. You are also forced to sleep on back entire time and usually i like to sleep on side some of the time

i did supp with glucosamine semi regularly. Also i read something that glucosamine reduced igf1 levels, but ya im familiar with what it does, supposed to help w joints and create cartilage in btwn… idk didn’t do much for me

Lastly it’s easy to fake results. Do you know common and easy it is to alter the before after pics to make the person seem taller?

As for the screenshots of the convos, they are probably making so much money that they have time to sit back and fake em all…

not saying they are… i need to check the telegram cuz it’s been awhile and see if more people got legit results

Anyways my final conclusion is that this method is not worth it due to sleep difficulty and pain of rubber/elastic band against angles

However the OP posted a more recent updated method that i plan to try and it seems more promising and also more comfortable (pelvic traction device) to stretch spine, apparently doesn’t lengthen bone only cartilage. it seems promising, some guys apparently got a couple inches at 25, so i’m told by @FreakkForLife, who i’m grateful for sharing that
This one?

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Ugh I woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like my circulation was cut off from my feet lol
Bump @Broski how's it goin ? Are u doing the telegram method?

This one?
@nobodyspecial369 they updated thier method if u look into their group.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and BigBundaSlapper
Bump @Broski how's it goin ? Are u doing the telegram method?
Gave up it was too painful and I wasn't getting any sleep. Has anyone else had any success/any new methods been developed yet?

Gave up it was too painful and I wasn't getting any sleep. Has anyone else had any success/any new methods been developed yet?
Did u do the pelvic traction method? Or ankle Straps?

This shit seems legit buddy boyos!

• +1
Reactions: vonksmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back