How to become 2 inches taller without surgery(real height)

this is prolly the only worthwhile thread ever on this shit rest is injectingp lastic into ur lips to get chad to gfuk u
View attachment 1523953
Imagine that shit snapping and going directly for your balls while you are softly asleep.

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and CFW432
probably cope but ill try and should i take glucosamine at 17?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
You pull your ankles/foot with ankle straps in a manor that you feel a stretch on your lower back, you do this while sleeping

you should exercise and supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate

in 3-4 months you should be able to gain 5cm

this increases water/nutrient content in the spine and the supplements/exercise creates proteoglycans which retain the water in the spine because they are hydrophillic

there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc) but idgaf about explaining it go experiment and research yourself

edit: to clarify many people hagve gotten results with this, so its not speculative
Does this work at any age?

Does this work at any age?
Supposedly since it isn’t actual bone growth, you’re just attempting to maintain morning height while trying to grow the cartilage in-between your vertebrae

Supposedly since it isn’t actual bone growth, you’re just attempting to maintain morning height while trying to grow the cartilage in-between your vertebrae
have u done it yourself?

have u done it yourself?
I’m going to try it, I’m measured 183 cm at night, so my morning height should be a few centimetres taller.
I already do dead hangs for gym, I’m going to buy the supplement and get the ankle strap + do the stretches. Hopefully fixed posture, maintained morning height and cartilage growth between vertebrae brings me close to 6’2.

If I get any height gains I’ll make a post about it and tag you

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I’m going to try it, I’m measured 183 cm at night, so my morning height should be a few centimetres taller.
I already do dead hangs for gym, I’m going to buy the supplement and get the ankle strap + do the stretches. Hopefully fixed posture, maintained morning height and cartilage growth between vertebrae brings me close to 6’2.

If I get any height gains I’ll make a post about it and tag you
Alright cool thanks, "close to 6,2" you lucky boy you. Mirin your height. Good luck brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Never heard it actually builds cartilage, will look into that. Thought it just helps the intravertebral discs retain fluid.

Did not miss the farts and perhaps brain fog and allergies it was giving me. Maybe I'm allergic to shellfish slightly.

trying this, will report back in 3-4 months

so, any results?
I got like 1 cm from fixing my posture and 0.5 cm from stretching maintaining more of my morning height. It’s not that significant I’m just closer to my morning height

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I got like 1 cm from fixing my posture and 0.5 cm from stretching maintaining more of my morning height. It’s not that significant I’m just closer to my morning height
so u havent done ankle strap stretching at night?

so u havent done ankle strap stretching at night?
I haven’t it seemed too much of a hassle to set up. I might try it but I’m not expecting to gain more then 1 cm

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
trying this, will report back in 3-4 months
~ 2 week update:
seem to have grown roughly 1cm

the ankle straps put too much pressure on my knees though
got pain on the back of my right knee

might stop and buy/use the pelvic traction version instead

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and looksseg
~ 2 week update:

Has your evening height increased as well?

~ 2 week update:

Did you buy the pelvic brace

High iq thread, do you use anything to hold your body in place so that the bands don’t pull you down the bed? Like some sort of vest attached to bands pulling the opposite direction?

image.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
High iq thread, do you use anything to hold your body in place so that the bands don’t pull you down the bed? Like some sort of vest attached to bands pulling the opposite direction?
The friction of your body against the bed should be enough to stop you from being pulled.If you are getting pulled down the bed then you're proobably using too much force to fall asleep anyways.

You pull your ankles/foot with ankle straps in a manor that you feel a stretch on your lower back, you do this while sleeping

you should exercise and supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate

in 3-4 months you should be able to gain 5cm

this increases water/nutrient content in the spine and the supplements/exercise creates proteoglycans which retain the water in the spine because they are hydrophillic

there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc) but idgaf about explaining it go experiment and research yourself

edit: to clarify many people hagve gotten results with this, so its not speculative
Any updates from someone who did this?

Can someone show how to fucking set these ankle straps up I am too retarded is there a video or smth

Did anyone try this it sounds like cope i got the most cucked posture should i take these autismic supplements ? Just became 18 i won't grow more

2 months in - zero gains

• +1
Reactions: adam1998 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the only way i know how to add people is by adding them as contact so send me your number in pm, if you really dont wanna do that i can try to ask some admin for invite link maybe
Can u invite me too brother? We've got a tele group of sleep stretchers and ur knowledge would be helpful. I have the russian guy vids and other courses aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back