How to become 2 inches taller without surgery(real height)

not gonna read
its cope
you can fix pelvic tilt and gain 1-2cm max, that's it
You could gain more than that if you have both upper and lower cross syndromes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
yes sure but only if you mean hanging upside down, and sleeping 8 horus is more powerfull then 15-60 minutes of inversion
Doing a dead hang from a pull up can give the same effect as an inversion table.

I understand you wouldn't be able to hold it for that.

will gain 0.5mm and will be painful

Doing a dead hang from a pull up can give the same effect as an inversion table.

I understand you wouldn't be able to hold it for that.
some ppl with problems can gain height from dead hang

but ppl without problems wont gain anyhting sicne they need more force to expand

Say I bought those anke things you linked from Amazon. How do I create tension? How can you attach those things to create enough force for stretching?

Tbh I have nothing to lose so why not try it out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
some ppl with problems can gain height from dead hang

but ppl without problems wont gain anyhting sicne they need more force to expand
interesting

Say I bought those anke things you linked from Amazon. How do I create tension? How can you attach those things to create enough force for stretching?

Tbh I have nothing to lose so why not try it out.
franco the guy who gained 5cm put it around a hook, he also put towels around his ankle straps to remove pain from ankles, and he gained 5cm and feelt stretch in the lower back so yeah if you experiment and model around you should be able to get something going

some ppl put it around a chair o infront of their bed

• +1
Reactions: Kokra and teenmax
You pull your ankles/foot with ankle straps in a manor that you feel a stretch on your lower back, you do this while sleeping

you should exercise and supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate

in 3-4 months you should be able to gain 5cm

this increases water/nutrient content in the spine and the supplements/exercise creates proteoglycans which retain the water in the spine because they are hydrophillic

there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc) but idgaf about explaining it go experiment and research yourself

edit: to clarify many people hagve gotten results with this, so its not speculative
I've been trying this, but I can't get it to stay throughout the night, could you post your setup?

I've been trying this, but I can't get it to stay throughout the night, could you post your setup?
franco the guy who gained 5cm put it around a hook, he also put towels around his ankle straps to remove pain from ankles, and he gained 5cm and feelt stretch in the lower back so yeah if you experiment and model around you should be able to get something going
View attachment 1525102View attachment 1525107View attachment 1525109

some ppl put it around a chair o infront of their bed
mainly the shoulder part, could i ft you so you could help me set up my stretcher?

mainly the shoulder part, could i ft you so you could help me set up my stretcher?
i dont advocate for shoulder part since it isnt nesscary

i have posted pics of one guy who gained 5cm above

i dont have a set up since im 190cm and dont need more height i am just curious

Last edited:
i dont advocate for shoulder part since it isnt nesscary

i have posted pics of one guy who gained 5cm above

i dont have a set up since im 190cm and dont need more height i am just curious
how should I do the underarm support though? Just the foot part will pull me down

how should I do the underarm support though? Just the foot part will pull me down
what i told you is that people have gotten results without pulling their arms(all people i know that got results) you just gotta know what ur doing when you are using ankle straps to get a stretch on your back while being comfterable

what i told you is that people have gotten results without pulling their arms(all people i know that got results) you just gotta know what ur doing when you are using ankle straps to get a stretch on your back while being comfterable
I get that, but how should I keep the ankle pieces from just pulling me to the bottom of my bed? What should I use to to anchor my torso so I can stretch?

I get that, but how should I keep the ankle pieces from just pulling me to the bottom of my bed? What should I use to to anchor my torso so I can stretch?
If you've ever tried putting the bands on you'll know that doesn't happen. Your weight + coefficient of friction will keep you from sliding. And you can feel a stretch despite not having the top bands.
Though I myself use the top bands so :whistle:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
you are not gonna be pulled of ur bed lmfao look at photos above and figure it out then ask me

If you've ever tried putting the bands on you'll know that doesn't happen. Your weight + coefficient of friction will keep you from sliding. And you can feel a stretch despite not having the top bands.
Though I myself use the top bands so :whistle:
yea lol dude think he is gonna slide into the floror

So growth happens due to lengthening of the spine? That's a win for me since I have a short torso. If this is legit I should go from 5'10 to 6'0 worth a shot

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
So growth happens due to lengthening of the spine? That's a win for me since I have a short torso. If this is legit I should go from 5'10 to 6'0 worth a shot
it increases the discs(not bone)

and yeah go ahead give it a try get the equipment needed and try to replicate the image while ideally exercising and supplemting glucosamine and chondrotin sulphate

• +1

and yeah go ahead give it a try get the equipment needed and try to replicate the image while ideally exercising and supplemting glucosamine and chondrotin sulphate
Wait what's the difference? Do to mean the space between the discs? Is that temporary?

Is this ok to take?

Last edited:
Wait what's the difference? Do to mean the space between the discs? Is that temporary?
so far it has not been temporary

exercising and supplementing chondrotin and glucosamine sulphate would make it much more likley to be permannt

in space ppl gain height cus theres no gravityy on their spine, but they lose it when they get back to earth

thats because we need a certain amount of gravity to maintain height gained from stretching, exercise and supplements increase proteoglycans which maintain water

• +1
How much glucosamine do you take? Is the chondroitin MSM recommended, or the sulfate one? Does it matter which?

Last edited:
How much glucosamine do you take? Is the chondroitin MSM recommended, or the sulfate one? Does it matter which?
1500mg glucosamine 1200mg chondrotin(very standard doses)

msm can work since it builds cartiliage but glucosamine and chondrtoin have the strongest evidence backing it

here is a list of sups by prioirty
glucosamine
chondroitin

type 2 collagen

hyaluronic acid
geletin

msm

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Hero of the Imperium and LetoAtreides
that is impressive results, the people i spoke to who done this method gained around 5cm, although they could have gained more they just stopped

can you give me a tldr? i skimmed through your thread and it seems like it was some sort of stretching thing for the spine

in my opinion i think the method in this thread should be the best if optimized, since it requires low effort and can be done for 8 hours

inversion and stretching is good but 8 hours of uninterrupted stretching is powerful
In short,i did stretching for 20 minutes a day and gained good results in 3-4 months.
I didn't use glucosamine just some multivitamins and multiminerals.
Now going to take aromaisn
1500mg glucosamine 1200mg chondrotin(very standard doses)

msm can work since it builds cartiliage but glucosamine and chondrtoin have the strongest evidence backing it

here is a list of sups by prioirty
glucosamine
chondroitin

type 2 collagen

hyaluronic acid
geletin

msm
Bro Can we skip on glucosamine?
It has been shown to reduce cartilage hypertrophy
Please read this and consider.
Thnx for the thread,i was doing it myself a few months ago but stopped because I woke up in the middle of the night and felt pain in my back,i should have continued doing it i think.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
In short,i did stretching for 20 minutes a day and gained good results in 3-4 months.
I didn't use glucosamine just some multivitamins and multiminerals.
Now going to take aromaisn

Bro Can we skip on glucosamine?
It has been shown to reduce cartilage hypertrophy
Please read this and consider.
Thnx for the thread,i was doing it myself a few months ago but stopped because I woke up in the middle of the night and felt pain in my back,i should have continued doing it i think.:feelswhy:
you hvae to modify your set up to avoid real pain

if you have open growth plates thats another thing, i just assme most have closed ones since they close pretty early

that study sent is a mechanistic study which does not mean much, people have gained with glucosamine faster then people without so the effect if there is small

we know that glucosamine maintains water in spine and provides nutrients

• +1
btw i think ur results are just from normal growth mostly

you hvae to modify your set up to avoid real pain

if you have open growth plates thats another thing, i just assme most have closed ones since they close pretty early

that study sent is a mechanistic study which does not mean much, people have gained with glucosamine faster then people without so the effect if there is small

we know that glucosamine maintains water in spine and provides nutrients
Ok,what about chondroitin?
Also,spinal growth plates are the last to fuse and they fuse from 21-26 years of age .
What is the age range of your subjects who experienced height increase from this setup?.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
this is prolly the only worthwhile thread ever on this shit rest is injectingp lastic into ur lips to get chad to gfuk u
View attachment 1523953
Where to buy all this and what's the name of the accessories used?
Please tell Bro.
I want more gains

Also,spinal growth plates are the last to fuse and they fuse from 21-26 years of age .
What is the age range of your subjects who experienced height increase from this setup?.
I also am curious about the age range of the subjects

I also am curious about the age range of the subjects
pretty much all 20+ of age

there is on average no growth after 18 growing 5cm in a span of 3-4 months randomly after no growth for 3+ years can not be xplained by natural growth

now if you are making a argument that since the lower back bone fuses in early 18-25 and since that, it might assist stretching

and i agree that might be like a thing, but in reality it does not matter since most of ppl who do this are young enough and its still "induciong growth" as opposed to increasing growth as it is with hgh and armotatse inhibitors

pretty much all 20+ of age

there is on average no growth after 18 growing 5cm in a span of 3-4 months randomly after no growth for 3+ years can not be xplained by natural growth

now if you are making a argument that since the lower back bone fuses in early 18-25 and since that, it might assist stretching

and i agree that might be like a thing, but in reality it does not matter since most of ppl who do this are young enough and its still "induciong growth" as opposed to increasing growth as it is with hgh and armotatse inhibitors
Thnx for the reply ,G.
What do u think is the difference between "inducing growth" and "increasing growth".
Also,one last request bro,can you just name the accesories the Franco guy is using on his legs,i don't know what to buy and his setup looks quite good.
Just tell the name of the things he is using:unsure:

Thnx for the reply ,G.
What do u think is the difference between "inducing growth" and "increasing growth".
Also,one last request bro,can you just name the accesories the Franco guy is using on his legs,i don't know what to buy and his setup looks quite good.
Just tell the name of the things he is using:unsure:
i linked his ankle straps in thread earlier, and i showed images of his set up

try to get a set up like him that is
a) comfterable(you can coushin your ankles etc to achive this if its bad)
b) stretch on lower back
c) this is kinda point a, but no real bad pain, you should feel a stretching force but not like real pain

after trying and experimenting then ask me questions, also it may be bad to have a unfirm matress

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and FreakkForLife
i linked his ankle straps in thread earlier, and i showed images of his set up

try to get a set up like him that is
a) comfterable(you can coushin your ankles etc to achive this if its bad)
b) stretch on lower back
c) this is kinda point a, but no real bad pain, you should feel a stretching force but not like real pain

after trying and experimenting then ask me questions, also it may be bad to have a unfirm matress
Thnx bruh.
Also where to get that stretching string/rope from?
Does it have a name?
So what you need is a rope+ankle straps+hook for support,is that all we need?

2.Do u have a discord group for this or sth?
If yes can u share the link??

3.bro,what did you mean by "inducing growth" vs increasing growth".

That's all i wanted to ask,thnx man

btw here is all his images

Thnx bruh.
Does it have a name?

@dwohh please tell man.:feelsgood::feelswah:

• JFL
Thnx bruh.
Does it have a name?

1. im pretty sure that ankle strap has everything, the hook is also ideal, but you can use like a chair i think

2. telegram

3. when someone has open growth plates most times they increase their growth tehy should get, while still growing normally with this method we have gotten people who havent grown for y ears to grow 5cm

• +1
1. im pretty sure that ankle strap has everything, the hook is also ideal, but you can use like a chair i think

2. telegram

3. when someone has open growth plates most times they increase their growth tehy should get, while still growing normally with this method we have gotten people who havent grown for y ears to grow 5cm
1.thnx man but when I search on the net for "ankle straps" i only get the straps to ankle no rope,do u have a specific link for this rope/string it looks pretty tight,i got myself elastic for my legs but because of continuous use the elastic band lost its flexibility and tightness.

2.can u share the telegram link here or in PMs

3.thnx for the info man,I am still growing so maybe the would give me quicker gainz💪🤜

1.thnx man but when I search on the net for "ankle straps" i only get the straps to ankle no rope,do u have a specific link for this rope/string it looks pretty tight,i got myself elastic for my legs but because of continuous use the elastic band lost its flexibility and tightness.

2.can u share the telegram link here or in PMs

3.thnx for the info man,I am still growing so maybe the would give me quicker gainz💪🤜
i do think everything you need is in the ankle strap thing from amazon i linked

finding something like a hook or chair is a separate thing

Can you also pm me the telegram group?
the only way i know how to add people is by adding them as contact so send me your number in pm, if you really dont wanna do that i can try to ask some admin for invite link maybe

Ugh I woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like my circulation was cut off from my feet lol

Ugh I woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like my circulation was cut off from my feet lol
you need to cushin your ankles and stuff with cotton or towel(this is what franco did who gained 5cm)

you shouldnt be expercening pain

the set up should be
a) comfterable
b) feeling stretch on lower back

you should experiment until you can achive this

Last edited:
Very useful for shortcels like @DivineBeing Maybe after this and 2x LL, spinal fusion, lifts and a big haircut, you can finally look 6'5

So is glucosamine 1500mg necessary or will the stretching alone be enough? What will maximise height I need at least 2 inchs
you need to cushin your ankles and stuff with cotton or towel(this is what franco did who gained 5cm)

you shouldnt be expercening pain

the set up should be
a) comfterable
b) feeling stretch on lower back

you should experiment until you can achive this

So is glucosamine 1500mg necessary or will the stretching alone be enough? What will maximise height I need at least 2 inchs
I'm making progress without glucosamine. I think it's a cope since when you stop taking it your height goes back to normal. That's what happened to me at least.
So right now I'm just doing stretching at night

• +1
I'm making progress without glucosamine. I think it's a cope since when you stop taking it your height goes back to normal. That's what happened to me at least.
So right now I'm just doing stretching at night
How much progress have you made and over what timespan? Has it been permanent?

How much progress have you made and over what timespan? Has it been permanent?
I did normal stretching (not this sleeping method) and i grew 2.5 inches in 3.5 months

My guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back