I'm going on Mounjaro for weight loss

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
Since I saw this thread, I've wanted to hop on Maunjaro ever since.

This isn't covered by insurance because I'm not diabetic or anything, but ever since @Clavicular called me a fatcel, I can't stop thinking about it. So, I asked my Dad, and since my parents do well, my Dad set up a blood test with a primary care doctor, and he will pay out of pocket for it. Getting blood work done in a week, let's go!

Currently 197.6 at 6'2, cutting down, trying to cut to 160.

I can already hear the replies, "Muh, just starve yourself." That doesn't work for a for a long time at all. From my experience, I lost 70 pounds, (I was 270) but it's hard for me to cut to 160. I've tried many times and kept rebounding, so I need help with it. So this seems to be a good option for me, even though it's over $1000 a month for Maunjaro.

(Goal)
Image 123650291 15
Image 123650291 16

(2 weeks maximum until I get it)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, WatermelonLover, biggestcopiumabuser and 4 others
bmp

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and lestoa
Dude its giga expensive, just hop on DNP or clen

• +1
Good luck in your journey

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, lestoa and CoreSchizo
1k a month? I have a source selling like a 3 month supply for like 200

• +1
Reactions: user123456, NorwoodAscender and lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: goat123, marek937, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
why tf would you make your family pay oop for it if you can get it for like 5%-10% of original price as a tested chinese generic.

• +1
Wait it’s not even a fat burner tho it’s an appetite suppressant, you might as well just get semaglutide then it’s a lil weaker but way cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, NorwoodAscender, lestoa and 4 others
DM and I'll share, they have lab results and reviews
Bruh JFL if u think u can get 3 months of mounjaro for 200$

Its repackaged Semaglutide, you can easily fake Labwork lol

Semaglutide is similar so ppl wont know the difference

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, lestoa and CoreSchizo
Wait it’s not even a fat burner tho it’s an appetite suppressant, you might as well just get semaglutide then it’s a lil weaker but way cheaper.
"New trials for Mounjaro, a hormone-mimicking diabetes treatment that contains tirzepatide, show that it may be even more effective for weight loss than Ozempic. The SURMOUNT-3 and SURMOUNT-4 trials conducted by Eli Lilly found that when taking tirzepatide (Mounjaro), patients with obesity experienced 26.6% weight loss over the course of 84 weeks."

• +1
daddys money doing u good innit

• +1

High IQ user

• +1
i just quit it 4 days ago after 2 months because i couldnt ressist to the side effects anymore . @Seth Walsh also quitted it because of the sides

Just not worth it, depression,0 energy level,i end up to Emergency room because of mounjaro

constipation,dizziness,almost fainting,nauseous everyday

• +1
+ severe dry lips to the point that my lips were bleeding for like 2 hours

• +1
Reactions: marek937, AySab, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person

It's not brand name "Mounjaro", but it's legit Tirzepatide

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-18 135259.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 135259.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, lestoa and shieldzz
Lol nga just get on a diet

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, lestoa and SoundnVision
  • +1
Caging at your IQ to buy repackaged semaglutide
Because its the same substance but doesnt have the BRAND LOL . its same as with clothes, they're same shit but they are not branded . big companies also buy from chinese supplies cheap and they sell it x10

• +1
Because its the same substance but doesnt have the BRAND LOL . its same as with clothes, they're same shit but they are not branded . big companies also buy from chinese supplies cheap and they sell it x10
Teriparatide isnt the same as semaglutide

your thinking of the similarity between wegovy and ozempic being relabled and sold

• +1
Teriparatide isnt the same as semaglutide

your thinking of the similarity between wegovy and ozempic being relabled and sold
they're all the same in terms of side effects and what it does to your body,SAME shit all of them

• +1
they're all the same in terms of side effects and what it does to your body,SAME shit all of them
They are similar in action, both are appetite suppressants. I recommended OP either take semaglutide cuz its cheaper and will offer similar results or DNP.

But to say teriparatide is the same as semaglutide doesnt make sense. Dont get why your splurging when i dont even entirely disagree with you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
They are similar in action, both are appetite suppressants. I recommended OP either take semaglutide cuz its cheaper and will offer similar results or DNP.

But to say teriparatide is the same as semaglutide doesnt make sense. Dont get why your splurging when i dont even entirely disagree with you.
Both are trash. DNP also make you extremely hungry so if you are someone which have huge appetite like me,might not even lose with DNP,would increase my tdee from 2k cals to 3k cals at best and if im hungry i might eat over 3000

Also semaglutide works by basically making you feel sick,so you cant eat . I rather use amphetamine than those shits

• +1
Both are trash. DNP also make you extremely hungry so if you are someone which have huge appetite like me,might not even lose with DNP,would increase my tdee from 2k cals to 3k cals at best and if im hungry i might eat over 3000

Also semaglutide works by basically making you feel sick,so you cant eat . I rather use amphetamine than those shits
DNP is inarguably the peak of weightloss drugs, I can tell your just trolling now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, lestoa, john788 and 1 other person
DNP is inarguably the peak of weightloss drugs, I can tell your just trolling now.
i basically explained you what DNP does and you say im trolling . Yep ur clueless as i said before

• +1
just starve

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and edgemaxxer666
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and john788
sounds like a good plan

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and CoreSchizo
i just quit it 4 days ago after 2 months because i couldnt ressist to the side effects anymore . @Seth Walsh also quitted it because of the sides

Just not worth it, depression,0 energy level,i end up to Emergency room because of mounjaro

constipation,dizziness,almost fainting,nauseous everyday
I'm really sorry to hear that. Are you feeling better now?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and shieldzz