I'm going on Mounjaro for weight loss

@ccwarrior Look at this weak soy cuck jfl. About to spend 20k a year on an appetite suppressant because he's just incapable of eating less.

Give Up Reaction GIF

Imagine this being your son.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, viniciz and MrUnsynethsied
@ccwarrior Look at this weak soy cuck jfl. About to spend 20k a year on an appetite suppressant because he's just incapable of eating less.

Give Up Reaction GIF

I lost 70lbs cope harder, I just physically can’t cut down that low without assistance

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
I'm really sorry to hear that. Are you feeling better now?
yep its getting better everyday,i lost 8 kgs in 2 months with it but i couldnt resist anymore

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Seth Walsh and CoreSchizo
yep its getting better everyday,i lost 8 kgs in 2 months with it but i couldnt resist anymore
What dosage were you using? Sides I had were:

• Constipation
  • Nausea
  • Sickness after eating too much at once
  • Anxiety
  • Feeling of timidness
  • Less mental focus
  • Less drive

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and shieldzz
Since I saw this thread, I've wanted to hop on Maunjaro ever since.

This isn't covered by insurance because I'm not diabetic or anything, but ever since @Clavicular called me a fatcel, I can't stop thinking about it. So, I asked my Dad, and since my parents do well, my Dad set up a blood test with a primary care doctor, and he will pay out of pocket for it. Getting blood work done in a week, let's go!

Currently 197.6 at 6'2, cutting down, trying to cut to 160.

I can already hear the replies, "Muh, just starve yourself." That doesn't work for a for a long time at all. From my experience, I lost 70 pounds, (I was 270) but it's hard for me to cut to 160. I've tried many times and kept rebounding, so I need help with it. So this seems to be a good option for me, even though it's over $1000 a month for Maunjaro.

(Goal)
View attachment 2866646View attachment 2866647

(2 weeks maximum until I get it)
you dont have to "starve yourself" to lean down to less than 10% bf lmao it just takes 3 months of patience a caloric deficit and no carbs

• +1
Reactions: AySab and NorwoodAscender
Bruh JFL if u think u can get 3 months of mounjaro for 200$

Its repackaged Semaglutide, you can easily fake Labwork lol

Semaglutide is similar so ppl wont know the difference
How do people get semaglutide without prescription?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
you dont have to "starve yourself" to lean down to less than 10% bf lmao it just takes 3 months of patience a caloric deficit and no carbs
But I can’t do that I tried, I did that for over a year I can’t cut down that low nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and NorwoodAscender
What dosage were you using? Sides I had were:

• Constipation
  • Nausea
  • Sickness after eating too much at once
  • Anxiety
  • Feeling of timidness
  • Less mental focus
  • Less drive
2,5 MG of tirz per week

I had also to quit gym cuz of it because i had 0 energy

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Seth Walsh

Give Up Reaction GIF

Imagine having a son that wants to be the best version of himself 😮

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and NorwoodAscender
But I can’t do that I tried, I did that for over a year I can’t cut down that low nigga.
I dont get whats preventing you from doing a strict diet for 3 months way better than paying more than 10k for than a drug

• +1
I dont get whats preventing you from doing a strict diet for 3 months way better than paying more than 10k for than a drug
My medicine that I'm on right now, I can't get off of it because then I would go insane. It's a mood stabilizer and an antipsychotic. They make you gain weight and it’s hard to lose weight.

• +1
having Jordan Barrett's physique as a goal is crazy :lul:

Op, this is a insane weird choice

They are better appetite suppressant out here, that are so much cheaper

Also if you don"t have a good relationship with food, you will still gonna go back to the same weight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Since I saw this thread, I've wanted to hop on Maunjaro ever since.

This isn't covered by insurance because I'm not diabetic or anything, but ever since @Clavicular called me a fatcel, I can't stop thinking about it. So, I asked my Dad, and since my parents do well, my Dad set up a blood test with a primary care doctor, and he will pay out of pocket for it. Getting blood work done in a week, let's go!

Currently 197.6 at 6'2, cutting down, trying to cut to 160.

I can already hear the replies, "Muh, just starve yourself." That doesn't work for a for a long time at all. From my experience, I lost 70 pounds, (I was 270) but it's hard for me to cut to 160. I've tried many times and kept rebounding, so I need help with it. So this seems to be a good option for me, even though it's over $1000 a month for Maunjaro.

(Goal)
View attachment 2866646View attachment 2866647

(2 weeks maximum until I get it)
Why $1000 a month for mounjaro? You can do generic semaglutide reconstitution at home (add water to powder dead easy) and still get similar results for ~$50 a month max

not worth it
I've tried many times and kept rebounding, so I need help with it.
fatso cant close his mouth when eating jfl
but seriously,
good luck on your journey, I understand your troubles with eating less, your disobeying your entire body.
I dont reccomend the drug you chose, however good luck anyways. hope you can achieve your goal.

Why $1000 a month for mounjaro? You can do generic semaglutide reconstitution at home (add water to powder dead easy) and still get similar results for ~$50 a month max
Semaglutide isn’t as effective

not worth it

fatso cant close his mouth when eating jfl
but seriously,
good luck on your journey, I understand your troubles with eating less, your disobeying your entire body.
I dont reccomend the drug you chose, however good luck anyways. hope you can achieve your goal.
Yeah ik that’s what I said I’m a fatcel rn

on tirzepatide and lost like 15 lbs in 3 weeks. Probably lost more weight week 4 but I started weight training which apparently causes water retention

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Easier said than done tho
U will get huge binging urges
One session of binge eating destroys weeks of progress

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CoreSchizo
Bruh JFL if u think u can get 3 months of mounjaro for 200$

Its repackaged Semaglutide, you can easily fake Labwork lol

Semaglutide is similar so ppl wont know the difference
Semaglutide I'd imagine is not much less than 1k a month minimum no?

Easier said than done tho
U will get huge binging urges
One session of binge eating destroys weeks of progress
Finally someone high IQ

so you are saying QSC stuff (HGH and test) could be faked as well?
Don’t listen to the stupid niggers here. There Hgh is 100% not fake. Maybe not high purity but definitely cheapest on the market /iu. Use common sense how would they have a 2k page thread in Meso if they were fake

It's not brand name "Mounjaro", but it's legit Tirzepatide
this is from qingdao sigma chemicals, no need to gatekeep it

But tbh qsc have good rep, especially their hgh lol

Don’t listen to the stupid niggers here. There Hgh is 100% not fake. Maybe not high purity but definitely cheapest on the market /iu. Use common sense how would they have a 2k page thread in Meso if they were fake
Bro jfl the dude said it's fake damn, there's an og user here that's been using qsc hgh for years, he's literally shredded at 100kg