How to debloat the Face Megathread

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Hey guys long time no see I finally found all the ways to debloat the face after weeks of searching :) i want to do a big shout out to Hans Amato writer of Men Elite he deserves all the credits.

1. Lose bodyfat (duhh)

Some guys are blessed being facially shredded at 15% but for the average guy you need to be around the 10% bodyfat without cucking your other hormones

2. Get your Thyroid Hormones in check

My thyroid was my whole life slow, got the genes from my grandma and when i did bloodwork when i first joined this site, the TSH was already above 5 ( thats really bad for a 17 year old guy) 20 rn and fixxed it with 50mcg levothyroxine every morning 1 hour before eating. bloodwork again in june keep you guys updated.

One of the biggest symtomps of having a slow thyroid is Water Retention, ''Water retention (edema) is one of the common complaints found in individuals with hypothyroidism. The water retention causes weight gain of more than 5 pounds and is manifested as puffiness surrounding the eyes, swelling of abdomen, feet and hands.'' ( https://www.thyroidcentral.com/hypothyroidism-water-retention/ )

how do you know if you have a slow working thyroid without bloodwork and how to fix it

3. Lower Prolactin

Prolactin is a pretty bad hormone to have elevated at any time. It’s shown to be involved in all kinds of diseases and also (very) negatively affects your body physique wise.

A few hormones responsible for water retention is aldosterone, vasopressin, oxytocin and ACTH.

Prolactin increases all of them and contributes to a bloated, water retention look (R).

Water retention/edema puts the cell in an inappropriate anabolic state, and not the good kind. The kind that increases the synthesis of fat. This process is also involved in prostate cancer, and lowering prolactin is actually been realized as a candidate for treating prostate cancer.

4. Lower carbs starches not all carbs

Not all carbs bloat you and let you carry 3 grams of extra water per gram, Starchy carbs does, here is an experiment of Hans Amato:

Benefits I experienced:​

5. Get your Calcium and Phosporus Ratio in check

Calcium is really important our bones are almost all calcium but, phosphorus is also really important for the bones, another thing important is that the calcium and phosphorus ratio is atleast in check, 1:1. (calcium can be higher than the phosphorus)

To know if you ratio is in check you need to put your diet in cronometer and find out,
if your phosphorus is higher than calcium you can fix it with calcium supplements or you can grind egg 2 grams of eggshells to the most pure calcium on the world ( Eggs are a superfood, and every part of it can be utilized for your benefit. The shell is an excellent source of calcium, as almost 40% of the eggshell consists of calcium. Eggshell calcium is as bio-available as purified food grade calcium carbonate, just without all the side effects (meaning it’s very bio-available and safe) https://men-elite.com/2017/08/06/diy-calcium-supplement-with-eggshells/

Why does this ratio cuck your face if it is out of wack?

because it lowers thyroid function and higher prolactin

Sodium and Potassium ratio in check:

Sodium and Potassium are important in the diet but it is important you have a higher potassium intake than sodium intake to reduce waterweight,

taurine is also helpfull for those elctrolytes Taurine, a semi-essential sulfur-containing β-amino acid, is an organic osmolyte involved in cell volume regulation (by regulating sodium, potassium and magnesium levels), and provides a substrate for the formation of bile salts.

Fast methods to lose bloating fast:

Diuretics, think about Caffeine , alcohol(not recommended) , dandelion root(tea)

Stimulant that cause dehydration: Ritalin , Amphetamine, Modadinil (also not recommended but it works can tell from experience)

Fasting

sweating

let me know if you guys have more good facial debloat tips

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE, redmaxx, LooksmaxxHopeful and 42 others
Hey guys long time no see I finally found all the ways to debloat the face after weeks of searching :) i want to do a big shout out to Hans Amato writer of Men Elite he deserves all the credits.

1. Lose bodyfat (duhh) View attachment 1635896

Some guys are blessed being facially shredded at 15% but for the average guy you need to be around the 10% bodyfat without cucking your other hormones

2. Get your Thyroid Hormones in checkView attachment 1635900
My thyroid was my whole life slow, got the genes from my grandma and when i did bloodwork when i first joined this site, the TSH was already above 5 ( thats really bad for a 17 year old guy) 20 rn and fixxed it with 50mcg levothyroxine every morning 1 hour before eating. bloodwork again in june keep you guys updated.

One of the biggest symtomps of having a slow thyroid is Water Retention, ''Water retention (edema) is one of the common complaints found in individuals with hypothyroidism. The water retention causes weight gain of more than 5 pounds and is manifested as puffiness surrounding the eyes, swelling of abdomen, feet and hands.'' ( https://www.thyroidcentral.com/hypothyroidism-water-retention/ )

how do you know if you have a slow working thyroid without bloodwork and how to fix it

3. Lower Prolactin View attachment 1635919
Prolactin is a pretty bad hormone to have elevated at any time. It’s shown to be involved in all kinds of diseases and also (very) negatively affects your body physique wise.

A few hormones responsible for water retention is aldosterone, vasopressin, oxytocin and ACTH.

Prolactin increases all of them and contributes to a bloated, water retention look (R).

Water retention/edema puts the cell in an inappropriate anabolic state, and not the good kind. The kind that increases the synthesis of fat. This process is also involved in prostate cancer, and lowering prolactin is actually been realized as a candidate for treating prostate cancer.

4. Lower carbs starches not all carbs View attachment 1635920
Not all carbs bloat you and let you carry 3 grams of extra water per gram, Starchy carbs does, here is an experiment of Hans Amato:

Starchy u mean rice, bread?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
cope. lower body fat is the only way and correct salt intake. thyroid is nothing can be fixed by drinking coffee and raw milk with sugar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the MOUSE, DawgyDawg, Growth Plate and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317 and Deleted member 18840
cope. lower body fat is the only way and correct salt intake. thyroid is nothing can be fixed by drinking coffee and raw milk with sugar
lol, with people with bad thyroid it cant be fixxed that easily i finally fixxed it after years and my face is leaner eventhough i am still not near my leannest bodyfat%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Anchor_Ship, Mewton and 3 others
Ayyy 5 psl’s are coming back

yes fruit doesnt bloat you mostly only bananas are starchy and some others
So what is your diet consisting of rn ? I can’t think of avoiding bread and rice fully tbh

Avoid junk food
Sleep 9 hours (don't fall for jew propaganda of 6-7 hours)
Excercise properly, my face looks leaner after every excercise session due to increased blood flow
Do face yoga (for the same reason as above)

Soft adjustments can make a big difference

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 11 others
lol, with people with bad thyroid it cant be fixxed that easily i finally fixxed it after years and my face is leaner eventhough i am still not near my leannest bodyfat%
I have hyperthiroidism, dunno if its supposed to
Bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Ayyy 5 psl’s are coming back
yessirrr but fuck ratings only focussing on the last steps and i am done , genio consult in one week and on melanotan 2 rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Patient A, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
yessirrr but fuck ratings only focussing on the last steps and i am done , genio consult in one week and on melanotan 2 rn
What surgeries are you getting?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
So what is your diet consisting of rn ? I can’t think of avoiding bread and rice fully tbh
meat+eggs+vegetable maxx to succee in diet tbh
and do cardio daily

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Yerico7, Lars and 1 other person
sodium not mentioned? jfl @ thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
carbs and sodium not mentioned? jfl @ thread
carbs mentioned jfl at you ,
and sodium also getting updated in the list but thats normie knowledge if you didnt know that:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19317 and Deleted member 18808
I just read the article about hypothyroidism without blood check and it seems like I definitely have it great JUST great:feelskek:
Now I need to worry about that AND leanmaxxing:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19317 and Deleted member 15827

5. Get your Calcium and Phosporus Ratio in check View attachment 1635930
Calcium is really important our bones are almost all calcium but, phosphorus is also really important for the bones, another thing important is that the calcium and phosphorus ratio is atleast in check, 1:1. (calcium can be higher than the phosphorus)

To know if you ratio is in check you need to put your diet in cronometer and find out,
if your phosphorus is higher than calcium you can fix it with calcium supplements or you can grind egg 2 grams of eggshells to the most pure calcium on the world ( Eggs are a superfood, and every part of it can be utilized for your benefit. The shell is an excellent source of calcium, as almost 40% of the eggshell consists of calcium. Eggshell calcium is as bio-available as purified food grade calcium carbonate, just without all the side effects (meaning it’s very bio-available and safe) https://men-elite.com/2017/08/06/diy-calcium-supplement-with-eggshells/

Sodium and Potassium are important in the diet but it is important you have a higher potassium intake than sodium intake to reduce waterweight,

taurine is also helpfull for those elctrolytes Taurine, a semi-essential sulfur-containing β-amino acid, is an organic osmolyte involved in cell volume regulation (by regulating sodium, potassium and magnesium levels), and provides a substrate for the formation of bile salts.

Diuretics, think about Caffeine , alcohol(not recommended) , dandelion root(tea)

Stimulant that cause dehydration: Ritalin , Amphetamine, Modadinil (also not recommended but it works can tell from experience)

Fasting

sweating

you are back lars?! welcome back dude

how yu looking now?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lars
you are back lars?! welcome back dude

how yu looking now?
Hey bro! Yeah doing amazing live is at his best now no faceapp involved
Screenshot 20220415 173632 Gallery
photo from last night
Rn on melanotan 2 , thyroid meds , ritalin , genio consult next week and leanmaxxing :D in 2 weeks focussing on ecomerce

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Anchor_Ship and Chadethnic101
Hey bro! Yeah doing amazing live is at his best now no faceapp involved View attachment 1635974photo from last night
Rn on melanotan 2 , thyroid meds , ritalin , genio consult next week and leanmaxxing :D in 2 weeks focussing on ecomerce
mirin brother keepit up!

not got back on retin a then?

• +1
mirin brother keepit up!

not got back on retin a then?
I will in the winter or maybe after 23, i am now fixxing my skin with good diet and cleanser and moisturizer, melanotan 2 is also anti inflam so my acne is almost gone

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I will in the winter or maybe after 23, i am now fixxing my skin with good diet and cleanser and moisturizer, melanotan 2 is also anti inflam so my acne is almost gone
very true you are only 20

i am 27 so started at the right time for me lol

• +1
very true you are only 20

i am 27 so started at the right time for me lol
hahaha nice brother goodluck!! i am happy i am back for sometime i only want to show all my results when i am done to help the site because this site helped me the most finally on ritalin now so i can make good threads and dont care about vallidation anymore because i fixxed my crippeling adhd hahah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
I just read the article about hypothyroidism without blood check and it seems like I definitely have it great JUST great:feelskek:
leanmaxxing gets easier with a good thyroid

Fasting

sweating

I thought you roped your account NGL.

Pretty complete guide imo. You should have included surgical methods aswell.

Other ways to reduce facial bloat include cold showers. Although the effects are temporary. Worth doing if you want to take some pictures for social media etc.

I am not a huge fan of surgically removing facial fat. Some people want to do if so their bones "pop" out but your bones will look prominent if your at 15% bf or less. Facial fat is also required to look youthful. You will look like shit after a few years of aging if you get your facial fat surgically removed. Its still worth dicussing because some people could benefit from it.

Surgical methods include facial liposuction. If your at 15% bodyfat or less you have reached optimal levels for facial leanness. I wouldn't reccomend getting facial fat removed unless you have good bones or some really stubborn fat (Such as a double chin).

Fat grafts can also help you look less bloated. They will redistribute your fat in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Finally facial bloat can be caused by genetics. If you have less prominent bones you will always look "chubby" even at low bodyfat. I unfortunately have this issue. I will try the over things you talked about.

• Love it
I thought you roped your account NGL.

Pretty complete guide imo. You should have included surgical methods aswell.

Other ways to reduce facial bloat include cold showers. Although the effects are temporary. Worth doing if you want to take some pictures for social media etc.

I am not a huge fan of surgically removing facial fat. Some people want to do if so their bones "pop" out but your bones will look prominent if your at 15% bf or less. Facial fat is also required to look youthful. You will look like shit after a few years of aging if you get your facial fat surgically removed. Its still worth dicussing because some people could benefit from it.

Surgical methods include facial liposuction. If your at 15% bodyfat or less you have reached optimal levels for facial leanness. I wouldn't reccomend getting facial fat removed unless you have good bones or some really stubborn fat (Such as a double chin).

Fat grafts can also help you look less bloated. They will redistribute your fat in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Finally facial bloat can be caused by genetics. If you have less prominent bones you will always look "chubby" even at low bodyfat. I unfortunately have this issue. I will try the over things you talked about.
it came back out of the grave hahaha i never expected i went back her but i made this thread why i am back here https://looksmax.org/threads/back-o...post-all-my-results-soon.486273/#post-7995818

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Welcome back habibi

• Love it
Skin thickness in the face also matters

• +1
Try ray peat bhai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Lars
I will starve myself to death. Only water though I will drink though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lars
Good thread

• +1
Not all starch - if I need to look lean in the face I will eat 1kg potatoes for potassium with low sodium high water for 2-3 days and my face is just as lean as previous water fasts.

• +1

Fasting

sweating

damn bro i remember you you are the last guy I saw on the forum before leaving you ascended and even were in a yt vid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Lars
Bonus:
My face is EXTREMLY debloated after high dose aderall(amphetamine)
Snapchat 1766952798
Snapchat 506877094

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Anchor_Ship
Also getting surgery that makes your features more projected (bimax, genioplasty, jaw implant etc.) also makes the face appear a bit leaner by offering more support for soft tissue and stretching it out

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Lars and Anchor_Ship
Also getting surgery that makes your features more projected (bimax, genioplasty, jaw implant etc.) also makes the face appear a bit leaner by offering more support for soft tissue and stretching it out
Yes

Fasting

sweating

You saved my life bro

• Love it
I pop potassium pills and its helps

• Love it
@larsanova69 bro why do we get prolactin ? What does this shit do ? Are there more ways to lower

• +1
Where did you got adderall?
You don’t seem to have adhd bro
Bro i have adhd haahhaah i am the most adhd person ever if you met me irl and i wrote this thread on meds

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Cant describe how much im mirin this transformation + your looksmaxing efforts:blackpill: + your help to out forum unlike hundrets of shitposters that Bring no value here
Thx brother

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lihito