how to find your IQ with SAT scores

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
take your first SAT without studying at all, take that score and divide it by 10 and that's roughly your real IQ.

for example, average nationwide SAT score is 1000-1100 out of 1600 on the new SAT. lets say u got a 1060 first try, divide 1060 by 10 and your IQ is 106 or roughly the 100s range

the good thing is SAT scores can be raised with lots of studying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and LordNorwood
take your first SAT without studying at all, take that score and divide it by 10 and that's roughly your real IQ.

for example, average nationwide SAT score is 1000-1100. lets say u got a 1060 first try, divide 1060 by 10 and your IQ is 106 or roughly the 100s range

the good thing is SAT scores can be raised with lots of studying
Is the SAT a tets you suppose to study for it?

God I’m so happy I’m over that stupid shit. Waste of a Saturday morning. But interesting post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2587
Do people study for sat exam?
Cause if that is true then the iq scores of different majors will be inflated because they calculate it using sat scores

Do people study for sat exam?
Cause if that is true then the iq scores of different majors will be inflated because they calculate it using sat scores
Sat is math questions with English comprehension no?

Idk i dont live in america and have never seen a sat exam
From what I've seen sat I said it is so a lot of kids are definitely studying for it

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Possibly. I took a real Sat half seriously on my mom’s demand at the beginning of my SS1 year (10th grade) and scored a 1460. (My standard Binet is 144)

When I took it fr 2.5 years later tho I got 2180, could’ve done better if I wasn’t skipping school

i dislike how low iq i am. although i get good grades i never performed well on standardized tests. this implies that i am dumb subhuman who can only rote learn and regurgitate rather than problem solve and create solutions with great speed or accuracy.

Last edited:
isn’t american education piss easy lol.