How to Fix Acne? HELP

J

jafarjafar

Iron
I’m almost 16, been dealing with acne since i was 13. Tried accutane high dose for 3 months and it absolutely raped my joints and i had severe side effects. X ray showed premature arthritis. Tried differin, tretinoin, lasers, Arolase laser, RF microneedling, benzoyl peroxide, salycilic acid, etc. What do you recommend i try? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Seems like you've tried most that's out there except for antibiotics and lifestyle changes?

Also, most retinoids usually require at least 4 months to show results.

• +1
Reactions: AuGoldRum
I’m almost 16, been dealing with acne since i was 13. Tried accutane high dose for 3 months and it absolutely raped my joints and i had severe side effects. X ray showed premature arthritis. Tried differin, tretinoin, lasers, Arolase laser, RF microneedling, benzoyl peroxide, salycilic acid, etc. What do you recommend i try? Thanks
Give it time, you'll grow out of it. Hormones probably out of wack rn.

• +1
used tretinoin for 6-7 months.
Most people get rid of their acne after 6-7 months on tret.
Idk what to say dawg, you should probably just continue.

Tretinoin actually made my skin worse, after i stopped my skin texture was better. I’ve tried probably everything you can think of except diet and lifestyle changes.

Eat a fuck ton of beef liver and a fuck ton of vitamin A and vitamin C, only natural foods. Drop your skincare routine.. Maybe your skin just doesn’t mix well with products. Can you try to add a few photos so I can get a better understanding?

Tretinoin actually made my skin worse, after i stopped my skin texture was better. I’ve tried probably everything you can think of except diet and lifestyle changes.
Retinol made my skin horrible also and when I stopped my skin became like a baby.

Jerk off on your hand and put it on your face immediately (cum should be warm) and leave for 10 mins, then rinse with hot/warm water for better complexion, may help with acne but no proof.

• JFL
Jerk off on your hand and put it on your face immediately (cum should be warm) and leave for 10 mins, then rinse with hot/warm water for better complexion, may help with acne but no proof.
are you gay?

I don’t do it personally, but I heard it on this forum.