How to get over nicotine addiction

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Pls help i have tried so many times to stop smoking cigarettes or vaping but I have failed every time especially cigarettes
Ik it ruins your collagen and not good for health at all and that's why I wanna quit it but I literally can't. I start feeling so anxious and depressed if I don't smoke
Has anyone here gotten over there nicotine addiction ? If yes how pls tell

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and grief
Coffee and Adderall

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, grief and 5.5psl
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
switch to snus, cigarette smokers are cucks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, smoth, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Pls help i have tried so many times to stop smoking cigarettes or vaping but I have failed every time especially cigarettes
Ik it ruins your collagen and not good for health at all and that's why I wanna quit it but I literally can't. I start feeling so anxious and depressed if I don't smoke
The best thing I can suggest you it's lie on bed and tolerate it for the time. What was your max without cigaretts?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
smoke all the cigarrettes like all of them then theres not more for u to smoke do you like my idea

The best thing I can suggest you it's lie on bed and tolerate it for the time. What was your max without cigaretts?
Like 6 days without it and then smoked Marlboro advanced and got an insane head buzz and again started to smoke 15+ cigarettes ed
I keep on having this love - hate relationship with cigarette

• +1
Reactions: 3-D and Snake.0359
Snus ruins gums tho ?
Won't really make a difference on your life though, I've been using snus for over 8 years and my gums have barely changed. People are def exaggerating
+ Yellowing of teeth
Easily aviodable by using white portions, also use a whitening toothpaste. As I said, I've been using (non-white) snus for over 8 yrs and still have flawless teeth.

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
Like 6 days without it and then smoked Marlboro advanced and got an insane head buzz and again started to smoke 15+ cigarettes ed
I keep on having this love - hate relationship with cigarette
I think you should tolerate without it a month and more to start having Control over it. Every Addiction has Hardest times in first 3-4 weeks without it. My advice just tolerate it whatever it takes, knowing that it will go away throught time. Power of will can build Mountains

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
dude you just need to quit it and be a man. It will suck in the beginning but there's no other way, you suck it up and don't do it. Self control my man. It's not rocket science but it requires discipline and understanding things will be shit for a while until you get past this point.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, czero23 and 5.5psl
Switch to nicotine gum as buffer then slowly wean off entirely

Stop being a faggot

Won't really make a difference on your life though, I've been using snus for over 8 years and my gums have barely changed. People are def exaggerating

Easily aviodable by using white portions, also use a whitening toothpaste. As I said, I've been using (non-white) snus for over 8 yrs and still have flawless teeth.
Do you still get an enjoyable rush or do you use it purely to maintain the addiction?

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Do you still get an enjoyable rush or do you use it purely to maintain the addiction?
Fulfilling the cravings brings a joy in itself, it feel satisfying and relaxing still. Although it's doesn't hit me nearly as much as when I started using it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52433
Fulfilling the cravings brings a joy in itself, it feel satisfying and relaxing still. Although it's doesn't hit me nearly as much as when I started using it.
Does snus gives you a headbuzz as strong as cigarette/vape ?

• +1
I've only started a few months ago, went from 3 to 13mg still chasing the high.

Only downside is I use late at night sometimes and it fucks up my sleep

• +1
Much stronger and longer. You are getting more nicotine + the intake is stretched out over a longer period of time, it's like pocket cocaine.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and DildoFaggins
Stronger even, and the buzz lasts much longer since you typically keep a snus under your lip for 40-60 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 52433
I've only started a few months ago, went from 3 to 13mg still chasing the high.

Only downside is I use late at night sometimes and it fucks up my sleep
yeah, staying at around 12-15mg is optimal imo. Your body will eventual get used to the nicotine and you'll be able to sleep normally, some people here in Sweden even choose to keep their snus in as they sleep.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 52433
@PseudoMaxxer
tbh nothing, I stopped just cuz I was spending too much money (1 pack of cigs every 2 days so 5€ every 2 days).

Was really hard the first week, then I just forgot about them.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Stop buying???