how to get people to send nudes?

sprout

sprout

vintage
I would say im decently attractive (5.9-6.4 PSL range not sure), but I can't seem to actually like, know what to do to get women to send stuff, I can always flirt and they 100% of the time flirt back, but what's the best way to actually get them to send stuff? I mainly use instagram to chat with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and illoan82
ur prob not actually as GL as you think u are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, scrunchables and GabachoCopium
why get nudes when you can just meetup with them irl

low t trait

• Woah
Reactions: sprout
6.4 PSL is extremely high, if you're decently attractive that's maybe 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and emeraldglass
No way you are 6 psl nigga, if that would be true you would not rot on this site

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
i've gotten rated before, im aware of my attractiveness
the raters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, scrunchables, N1666 and 3 others
I would say im decently attractive (5.9-6.4 PSL range not sure), but I can't seem to actually like, know what to do to get women to send stuff, I can always flirt and they 100% of the time flirt back, but what's the best way to actually get them to send stuff? I mainly use instagram to chat with them.
escalation theory

u have to learn how to get female to be aroused by text messages then they will start snapping the nudes

• +1
Then you are just a delusional greycel like I once was

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, sprout and lemonnz
im pretty sure im around 6 exactly around that range

i dont rot on it, this is literally my first post
Ok so you're more than being decently attractive if that's the case. Beware if you're being rated by newer users, @Blackgymmax is an accurate rater if you want to know

• +1
Ok so you're more than being decently attractive if that's the case. Beware if you're being rated by newer users, @Blackgymmax is an accurate rater if you want to know
should i pm him a photo?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
should i pm him a photo?
Idk if he does that but maybe you could try, was just an example though there will be more accurate raters just not the ones from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Send bob and vegna

• +1
I can send you my nides

Just say you are bored and you want them to help you out. If it's late at night then they'll know what you mean, it usually works for me.

Just say you are bored and you want them to help you out. If it's late at night then they'll know what you mean, it usually works for me.
"im bored help me out" is it cucked that my gf has never send me nudes but i fuck her raw every weekend

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
No way you are 6 psl nigga, if that would be true you would not rot on this site
I am 6 psl 189cm tall but incel it is over

"im bored help me out" is it cucked that my gf has never send me nudes but i fuck her raw every weekend
Why would you want nudes if you are getting better in person. I only cope with nudes because I'm high inbib and won't fuck a girl irl until I'm fully lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973