how to get rid of my degenerate mindset

T

thariel

Iron
I'm dating a cute nerdy girl, she looks fine but she isnt a girl that brings you status and enviousness of other normies, doesnt have thotty ass or boobs and doesnt wear much make up, two years ago I'd be happy that I managed to find someone similar to me but now after I got into normie stuff its kinda repulsing. I give so much shit about social status that I'd rather have a thot that everyone would want to fuck than personal happiness. Can't get rid of that feeling whenever I meet her. Is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
when I read degenerate I was thinking about BDSM stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, SoyGune and 1 other person
You are a cuck, if you ever get a gf that everyone wants to fuck, they will

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577, PenileFacialSurgery and 5 others
You are a cuck, if you ever get a gf that everyone wants to fuck, they will
ok so i should fuck undesirable landwhales bro
and as if everyone can fuck top thots JFL

• +1
ok so i should fuck undesirable landwhales bro
and as if everyone can fuck top thots JFL
the way you said things in the thread shows that you dislike her because of what people might think
having a stacy gf wouldn't even raise your status if you're below her league, everyone would be questioning how stacy's with a normie like you, and potentially trying to fuck her any chance they get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lightbulb
the way you said things in the thread shows that you dislike her because of what people might think
having a stacy gf wouldn't even raise your status if you're below her league, everyone would be questioning how stacy's with a normie like you, and potentially trying to fuck her any chance they get
The girl im currently with is below my psl so I guess im thinking about upgrading to my PSL not above

• +1
Then break up with your gf and get better looking one if you want

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
That is the very definition of degenerate mindset though.
you are not redpilled enough if you think one should not give a shit about that

• +1
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4209
why the fuck do you care what other people especially normies and npcs think about your girlfriend lol?
it sounds like maybe she just isnt cute enough
if thats not the problem then fuck u, i wish i could have a decently cute girl who's a shy reserved virgin/has a low laycount and shares the same interests as me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
pics?

• +1
why the fuck do you care what other people especially normies and npcs think about your girlfriend lol?
it sounds like maybe she just isnt cute enough
if thats not the problem then fuck u, i wish i could have a decently cute girl who's a shy reserved virgin/has a low laycount and shares the same interests as me
I've grown to understand that normie and npc is the meta and you just have to adjust yourself to that lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Finalchad
Why the fuck are you dating her if you don't find her attractive? Holy shit you must be retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Why the fuck are you dating her if you don't find her attractive? Holy shit you must be retarded
shes fine but its my autism

• +1
Gigachad or death

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
I'm dating a cute nerdy girl, she looks fine but she isnt a girl that brings you status and enviousness of other normies, doesnt have thotty ass or boobs and doesnt wear much make up, two years ago I'd be happy that I managed to find someone similar to me but now after I got into normie stuff its kinda repulsing. I give so much shit about social status that I'd rather have a thot that everyone would want to fuck than personal happiness. Can't get rid of that feeling whenever I meet her. Is it over for me?

You are an insecure bitch if you would break up with your GF because she doesnt bring you status. You literally said she is cute, other guys will think the same. You are are seriously cucked if you want a "trophy wife" (HF when tyrone pays you a visit JFL). Also if you still enjoy nerd shit you dont have to completely drop it to become normie. One of my mates did that and he is depressed AF (although he did ascend). Your interests don't matter if your GL enough.

Looks are VERY important but watch out for hopping on the henoistic treadmill. Happiness is way more important then status (how many celebrities have roped??). Good Looks and a little status are very good ingredients for a happy life.

Why would you even want a thot gf, its all about HQNP females, which it sounds like you have if you say she is cute. Thots are hoes and why would you want a gf that would cheat on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thariel
You are not red/black/shitpilled at all, you're just delusional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
That is the very definition of degenerate mindset though.
:heart: this.
This world is so fucking hard to live in, when you'r looking for something that is not. It's really sad
i won't, a relationship is private, intime, i would rather punch those external to it who criticize my hypothetical relationship

• +1
Listen here you faggot you fuck hot thots, not LTR them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WBC323
I'm sorry OP but I can't exactly help you without a photo of her, PM me

• +1
The girl im currently with is below my psl so I guess im thinking about upgrading to my PSL not above
lol she smv
mogs u tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1