how to get wavy hair?

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
how to get wavy hair?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
A perm is the best way, but invest some time in researching how to keep your hair beautiful and clean. Make sure it remains healthy.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
A perm is the best way, but invest some time in researching how to keep your hair beautiful and clean. Make sure it remains healthy.
yea rihard ramirez used to have wavy thats why i want wavy, but then he got curly somehow i think he got perm
i like how he look with the wavy one rather than the curly
its wavy here

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
yea rihard ramirez used to have wavy thats why i want wavy, but then he got curly somehow i think he got perm
its wavy here
View attachment 2832162
nah usually people with wavy hair tend to get curly hair when they grow it out. I indeed like RR's haircut too it's very nice in that pic

• +1
nah usually people with wavy hair tend to get curly hair when they grow it out. I indeed like RR's haircut too it's very nice in that pic
it goes from wavy to curly by itself when grown?

its wavy here
View attachment 2832162
i wish i had zygos like that dude, gonna bonesmash till i achieve that shit

nah, not if you do it correctly
bonesmashing causes temporary swelling wont make bone bigger
either supplement d3&k2 magnesium zinc if still in puberty, if not in puberty get implants

• +1
ok ima get wavy then i wont grow it out anyway to be long anyway if i do then wavy perm
great, but believe me!!!! Make sure you know how to take care of your hair. If it looks dry / dead it will be so fucking ugly

• +1
bonesmashing causes temporary swelling wont make bone bigger
either supplement d3&k2 magnesium zinc if still in puberty, if not in puberty get implants
Could also try fillers maybe

conditioner, shampoo type of shit?
well, personally i dont use any hair products lol, I just make sure my hair never comes in contact with warm / hot water. I only rinse my hair out with cold water. Oh and also important, you should avoid drying your hair with towels. It's better to let it air dry

• +1
well, personally i dont use any hair products lol, I just make sure my hair never comes in contact with warm / hot water. I only rinse my hair out with cold water. Oh and also important, you should avoid drying your hair with towels. It's better to let it air dry
thought taking care of it was using conditioner n shit

• +1
If you have type 2 hair I recommend OUAI curl cream and sea salt spray.