• JFL
Reactions: SandNibber, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2095 and 6 others
Pray to NBA players if possible meetem n drink their holy water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinko, william, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Gudru don't listen to these guys who try to demonize ur wishes.

With LL now you can gain about 14-16cm (about 6.3 inches) if you opt for quadrilateral lengthening. Paley does it with precision, although he charges alot. So if you're ded srs about height start saving then take a loan at the time of surgery and you will have desired height.

• +1

With LL now you can gain about 14-16cm (about 6.3 inches) if you opt for quadrilateral lengthening. Paley does it with precision, although he charges alot. So if you're ded srs about height start saving then take a loan at the time of surgery and you will have desired height.
you. are. insane

leg lengthening surgery

• +1

I mean won't it make me look a bit weird since it only lengthens my calves?

Well not if you have a long torso

• +1
I'm 5'11 with 6'2.5 dad Its over bro

Goodbye bro btw

• +1
hgh and ai

• +1
Not a bit unless you already have a short torso. I have been a member of LL forums and I've not seen a case where proportions looked weird. Copes - a) Most people won't know even if it does. B) long legs are considered sexy by general public.

• +1
Not a bit unless you already have a short torso. I have been a member of LL forums and I've not seen a case where proportions looked weird. Copes - a) Most people won't know even if it does. B) long legs are considered sexy by general public.
Safe LL costs 90k for 3 inches. If you aaren't making 100k in your 20s you can't get surgery. No finance options either.

17 and 5'11 btw I wanna be atleast 6'2/6'3 my family is way taller than me

Honestly at a height of 5'11" you're fine, you will benefit more from looksmaxxing than using peptides for height increase. Spend the money on fillers/implants or surgery and other basic stuff like skinmaxxing and stylemaxxing. Being 3 inches taller at your height will only give you a marginal boost in attractiveness. If you really want to be 6'2" just wear lifts but this isn't necessary

• +1
Honestly at a height of 5'11" you're fine, you will benefit more from looksmaxxing than using peptides for height increase. Spend the money on fillers/implants or surgery and other basic stuff like skinmaxxing and stylemaxxing. Being 3 inches taller at your height will only give you a marginal boost in attractiveness. If you really want to be 6'2" just wear lifts but this isn't necessary
I need more money for surgery. I want to get surgery when I'm around 20/22

Safe LL costs 90k for 3 inches. If you aaren't making 100k in your 20s you can't get surgery. No finance options either.
There's finance options my man. Overrideyourgenetics guys has listed them on his blog. Those are in US though.

I live in India... There is also lots of personal loan providers. Tip: don't look for banks, look for personal loan providers.
Yes, one can do 7.5 to 8 cm on femur, but there would be slight disproportion in looks. Femurs would look very tall compared to tibias.

Last edited:
7.5 to 8 inches on femur
In 2 procedures. 3 is the maxx you should go for femurs unless you want to not be able to walk properly.
There's finance options my man. Overrideyourgenetics guys has listed them on his blog. Those are in US though.

I love in India... There is also lots of personal loan providers. Tip: don't look for banks, look for personal loan providers.

Yes, one can do 7.5 to 8 inches on femur, but there would be slight disproportion in looks. Femurs would look very tall compared to tibias.
Do you have a link? INterested in finance options tbh.

In 2 procedures. 3 is the maxx you should go for femurs unless you want to not be able to walk properly.

Do you have a link? INterested in finance options tbh.
Sorry in mean cm - that is 7.5 to 8 com. But most people would stop bw 5 to 7 cm. So from a single procedure, a person is most likely to get 2 to 2.75 inches. Even 3 is hard to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Sorry in mean cm - that is 7.5 to 8 com. But most people would stop bw 5 to 7 cm. So from a single procedure, a person is most likely to get 2 to 2.75 inches. Even 3 is hard to achieve.
Fuck really? That actually sucks tbh

Fuck really? That actually sucks tbh
Yeah, muscles become tight, soft tissues can't handle that much height/bone, in some callus formation is slow. Screwed are those who see no callus formation.

With Stryde tho, it's become relatively safe, given one has it done with Paley (USA), Parihar (India), Dr. R, Dr. M, Dr. Debiprashad (USA, Las Vegas).
Stryde patients start walking with only walker from the first week itself.

• +1
just wear tall shoes and insoles

just wear tall shoes and insoles
For the rest of your life? Lol no. Even wearing lifts at school is hard enough.
Yeah, muscles become tight, soft tissues can't handle that much height/bone, in some callus formation is slow. Screwed are those who see no callus formation.

With Stryde tho, it's become relatively safe, given one has it done with Paley (USA), Parihar (India), Dr. R, Dr. M, Dr. Debiprashad (USA, Las Vegas).
Stryde patients start walking with only walker from the first week itself.
Is there anyone that's as good as gandy and around 40-60k? Looking for something that doesn't show tbh, so I can play it off like an injury or something lmao.I'll do more research when I'm older, but just want an estimate.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
so I can play it off like an injury
Nopes. Even though you can walk just after a week (which is great and is possible only now), you can't go to office or sth like that. Gotta give at least 3-4 months even with Stryde (earlier it was almost 1 year).

There are two surgeons I guess - Goitikas (Greece) and Debiprashad. But since they both have started getting more patients, prices are likely to increase.

Here is the link for fin options: https://overrideyourgenetics.com/cost/

• So Sad