How to heightmaxx (naturally and not(if not id like to use the most effective))

Gojo

Gojo

Iron
Im 14yo, 167-168cm. My friends are 175-180cm at 14 and i feel bad bc of this.
So my question is - how to heightmaxx?
It doesn't matter naturally or not, but I'd like to hear some steroids or smth to make me growth, and im asking u to explain the plan how to use it, actually i'll search how to use this steroid by myself but if its not hard i'm still asking u to tell me smth about it.
I know using steroids at 14 is bad idea but i really can't do anything with this shit, I'm thinking about to but mk677 cuz it causes bones to grow and maybe i'll be taller like 1-3 inches in a good way.
And can i know if you used this steroid or your friend used and you may tell me about your/his results.🙏

kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, N1666, 14vic and 6 others
It doesn't matter naturally or not, but I'd like to hear some steroids or smth to make me growth, and im asking u to explain the plan how to use it, actually i'll search how to use this steroid by myself but if its not hard i'm still asking u to tell me smth about it.
I know using steroids at 14 is bad idea but i really can't do anything with this shit, I'm thinking about to but mk677 cuz it causes bones to grow and maybe i'll be taller like 1-3 inches in a good way.
And can i know if you used this steroid or your friend used and you may tell me about your/his results.🙏
op take a kitchen knife and slit your own throat. this will cause a gh bleed which makes u 3 inches taller. make sure the slit isn't too deep though, it's not dangerous if u do a small cut. good luck!

op take a kitchen knife and slit your own throat. this will cause a gh bleed which makes u 3 inches taller. make sure the slit isn't too deep though, it's not dangerous if u do a small cut. good luck!
nooooo don't do this

go in best of the best and look at the height ones

I tried it and grew 3 inches. Keep coping with ur high inhib ashwagandha n shit :ROFLMAO:
ashwagandha gave me 40 dollars in tips a single night making subs

explain that inkwell

(chad benefit)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Jeww
Use AI's, AI's reduce oestrogen which means it keeps your growth plates open for longer as oestrogen is the main hormone that causes ossification, this allows you to grow for a much longer period of time. Don't worry about nuking your oestrogen

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12 and Jeww
Use AI's, AI's reduce oestrogen which means it keeps your growth plates open for longer as oestrogen is the main hormone that causes ossification, this allows you to grow for a much longer period of time. Don't worry about nuking your oestrogen
Don't even bother with OP. There's no chance in hell he's taking an AI.

Post in thread 'Hgh cope if no igf 1 definiciency?'

Bro I thought you were a Muslim

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Are you fucking retarded? All middle easteners aren't muslim

Holy fuck that was the dumbest thing I've ever read. Religion is based off of belief not fucking ethnicity
Yes I know but most middle easterners are Muslim I know most Muslims aren't middle eastern its like Pakistani Bangladeshi indonesian

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
this was about 2 years ago and i was 17 at 5'11 at the time but i was outside walking and when i crossed a road i got ran over by a car and hit my head on the ground. i was in a coma for 3-4 months and when i woke up i couldnt stand right after that but 6 months after the incident i was able to stand normally and walk a little but it felt strange bc i was taller but i didnt know at the time. i meassured myself at the time and i was 6'3 so just hit the back of your head with a hammer and you will grow