How to increase appetite?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
My appetite is shit, i can literally get off only 3 pounds of milk and half a chicken and feel no hunger for the rest of the day, it's crazy, cutting would be a breeze for me. Besides mk677 what other things can increase appetite exponentially?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, HighIQcel and 2 others
twink
just push in as much animal fat as you can then just supplement with carbs that are easy to eat

twink
just push in as much animal fat as you can then just supplement with carbs that are easy to eat
Animal fat, like butter you mean? And what carbs are easy to eat? I find rice and potatoes dull af, pasta is only nice but even that is kinda repetitive and i lose interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
My appetite is shit, i can literally get off only 3 pounds of milk and half a chicken and feel no hunger for the rest of the day, it's crazy, cutting would be a breeze for me. Besides mk677 what other things can increase appetite exponentially?
drink olive oil: you don't need appetite to drink it and it's extremely caloric.
after bulking with olive oil you will become much more hungry on the long term because of fat cell hyperplasia

• Ugh..
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
legit. i get full so easily and don’t get too hungry that often. good thing is i can’t put on fat. bad thing is i am limiting myself

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Animal fat, like butter you mean? And what carbs are easy to eat? I find rice and potatoes dull af, pasta is only nice but even that is kinda repetitive and i lose interest
Yes. Ignore Lorss' comment, he has no idea what he is saying.

Eat eggs, butter, steaks, etc. then eat carbs. It will be incredibly easy to gain weight this way, or at least to not lose it. Check my Randle Cycle thread to see why.

Yes. Ignore Lorss' comment, he has no idea what he is saying.

Eat eggs, butter, steaks, etc. then eat carbs. It will be incredibly easy to gain weight this way, or at least to not lose it. Check my Randle Cycle thread to see why.
This is a problem, i find chicken breasts extremely hard to eat every single day, they are just so boring and dull. And about eggs, would it be safe to eat lots of them because of the cholesterol? And what carbs besides pasta, rice and potatoes are easy too eat and have calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and RAITEIII
i find chicken breasts extremely hard to eat every single day, they are just so boring and dull
there's like 50 different ways to cook them, just look it up

Thats like max 1500kcal
In one sitting. Ofc you're going to be full for a long time. Your body needs to digest and doesn't need as many calories as you think at your weight.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
In one sitting. Ofc you're going to be full for a long time. Your body needs to digest and doesn't need as many calories as you think at your weight.
Not in one sitting, that was two meals during the day, milk at morning and chicken at lunch and thats it. And it says i need 3000kcal+ to bulk muscles on evey single calculator

• +1
Not in one sitting, that was two meals during the day, milk at morning and chicken at lunch and thats it. And it says i need 3000kcal+ to bulk muscles on evey single calculator
Well, people's metabolisms are individual and depend on many more factors than just weight and height. You should listen to your body and not try to force-feed. Get stronger and eat food you enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
have you tried antidepressants? they tend to increase hunger in those who under eat or decrease hunger in those who over eat

have you tried antidepressants? they tend to increase hunger in those who under eat or decrease hunger in those who over eat
I'm not under eating to the point of anorexia, it's just that i find it really hard to bulk when eating very similar food every single day

• +1
I'm not under eating to the point of anorexia, it's just that i find it really hard to bulk when eating very similar food every single day

the point still stands. that's just how antidepressants work. i've lost major weight on them before and i know people have increased weight to look more healthy. you don't have to be anorexic necessarily. you will naturally be more hungry

That's me

Instead of trying to increase your appetite maybe try eating more calorie dense foods

Instead of trying to increase your appetite maybe try eating more calorie dense foods
This. OP would be surprised at how easy it is to shove thousands of calories down your throat by eating fast food and drinking juice and soda.

I honeslty question people who say they have trouble gaining weight. This should only be an issue if your parents only let you eat certain foods.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
This. OP would be surprised at how easy it is to shove thousands of calories down your throat by eating fast food and drinking juice and soda.

I honeslty question people who say they have trouble gaining weight. This should only be an issue if your parents only let you eat certain foods.
Im a poorcel, well not necessarily poor but i don't live in the west where food is extremely easy to get by, life is poor here and i have to rely on my parents for money because i don't have a job (im a student). So yeah forget about fast food, i can only eat chicken breasts every single day

• +1