How to intelligencemax/excel in highschool grades?

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
Asking for any of you no effort, smart posters. What was your secret technique at getting great/good grades in HS?
This is of course, that you have at least a mediocre appearance and not one that failos you into oblivion.
My Ideas:
  1. Likeabilitymaxing, going afterschool, raising your hand, conversation, all that will make your teacher give you leeway.
  2. Cheating as much as you can. Worksheets online, cheating on tests you didn't study for, putting a fake RAM cleared screen on your graphic calculator, paying for an essay etc.
  3. Actively study and practice, using well known mnemonic techniques to excel, as HS is mainly memorization.

Any tips?

If you are retarded enough that you're getting bad grades in high school, especially if this is an American public high school, just study and do the homework. High school courses are trivial srs.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and RedKeyboard
My grades were abysmal in everything except math so I don’t know tbh..

Befriend a smart person and get them to help you.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Nothing you can do about a low IQ boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RedKeyboard
Aderall for studyMAXXing but it's retarded to do it in HS imo

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Guest
Have you tried ritalin?

Thank you all for the insightful responses.
Thank you guys, you really put it in perspective for me, I just need to pull myself by the bootstraps and quit being a brainlet, and focus more and mess around less.HS seems to be about memorization and likability, so I just need to keep it simple.
For the adderall/ritalin, I think it would be bad for me at the moment, would fry my dopamine receptors and I would probably build a dependency on it, instead I feel like caffeine will be a better alternative and with more benefits (Higher T, GH etc.)

• JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Extra Chromosome
High IQ

Photographic memory

High logical reasoning

• +1
Hustling like swapping homeworks and paying for essays.
Use caffeine and pomodoro technique to study.

• +1
I just coasted through. High iq privilege. Being friendly to the teachers helps. I wouldnt rely on stims because they will slowly fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Ritalincel
Asking for any of you no effort, smart posters. What was your secret technique at getting great/good grades in HS?
This is of course, that you have at least a mediocre appearance and not one that failos you into oblivion.
My Ideas:
  1. Likeabilitymaxing, going afterschool, raising your hand, conversation, all that will make your teacher give you leeway.
  2. Cheating as much as you can. Worksheets online, cheating on tests you didn't study for, putting a fake RAM cleared screen on your graphic calculator, paying for an essay etc.
  3. Actively study and practice, using well known mnemonic techniques to excel, as HS is mainly memorization.
Any tips?

Be born with high IQ

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
If you spend enough time studying, there is no way you won't get good grades.

Everything else is cope. Put in time

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome