how to know if you're attractive in 1 second

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
go outside and look for a baby. if there are multiple people and the baby stares at you for a long time and smiles when you stare back it means you're attractive. if he/she doesn't stare for a long time and has a neutral or fearful experession and looks at their parents after seeing you it means you're not attractive. babies/toddlers don't care about masculinity and muscles they prefer balanced faces like chico.

when a baby sees a sub5:

360 F 109340799 CQVEvRv9rYhC1hmwnD4PAWtYjAmbCN8E
Article 2317625 19922588000005DC 67 308x185

when a baby sees chad:

Tumblr mt3t28Rh3Y1rw6w28o1 500
Ucsd smiling baby

research concludes that babies are more interested in attractive faces (lookism is present at birth).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, emeraldglass, smoth and 17 others
Tried this got 25yrs in prison guess I know my rating now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, High Cortisol Chad, IMOGYOU and 7 others
Babies Always stare at me with a neutral expresion

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
go outside and look for a baby. if there are multiple people and the baby stares at you for a long time and smiles when you stare back it means you're attractive. if he/she doesn't stare for a long time and has a neutral or fearful experession and looks at their parents after seeing you it means you're not attractive. babies/toddlers don't care about masculinity and muscles they prefer balanced faces like chico.
Lots of babies and kids stare at me, but they don't smile... In a few cases, some were so captivated by me for some reason, that when walking holding the hand of their parent, they would even turn their neck around after they walked past me and would then bump into poles or trip and fell on the ground...
 95a84195 0d90 483b 9f04 350d7c8604cb

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and aspiringexcel
Ops found new ways to cope

great

good for you

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and nofap
Alternatively spend 15 minutes on omeTV and see how girls react to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, aspiringexcel and Brootal
or post ur face here

Alternatively spend 15 minutes on omeTV and see how girls react to you
it's a good method to know if you're chad but older people have been influenced to prefer certain things. there is also the factor of camera quality, lighting, angles etc. damian kater and sergi cabrer look way better on omegle than in real life.

Tried this got 25yrs in prison guess I know my rating now
Why didn't you try to explain: "Sir, please...I wasn't gonna hurt him, I swear, I just wanted to know if he likes me, if I'm attractive enough for him..."
 b981478c dae0 4d7f 9873 34624e62f4a4

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: orangomango2003, heightmaxxing and Zenis